• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

No, your liberal media has brainwashed them with a narrative about how systemic racism in America has created a fatherless society, by denying black men the role of father, by keeping them perpetually incarcerated.

Get your fucking stereotypes right.
white christian conservatives control what part of the media?

First off - I don't disagree, in principle, with any of that.

The problem is, how do you propose to deal with the problem, for those who don't have strong communities? When do you not force care, vs deny a workable solution to those who are in the shit?

If those whose ethics or morals you don't agree with, fill the vacuum that is left by collective apathy towards someone's bad decisions, how do you compete with that? If you don't give a shit about someone who makes poor choices, but someone else pretends to, who wins, and who loses, collectively?

One of the oldest arguments in the Republic, has been whether or not it is the responsibility of government to protect/provide for its citizens. That argument, and the extent of its reach, will never end.
The problem isn't an accident.
Why don't they have strong communities?
Forcing care plays into the hands of bigger government.
Competing with nanny state ideals, an ideal perpetuated by soccer moms/bleeding hearts,
is a obvious trap played by .gov.
Abuses of government actions/controls is what created the welfare system.
Doesn't mean it was within their power/constitutional means.
The reason it will never end is it creates a divide that can be exploited by those
lacking in ethics and morals.
I present government provided healthcare.
Wasn't a few years ago many understood that it wasn't a right.
Now many/most think it is.
All sold under the ethics/morals arguments.

R

white christian conservatives control what part of the media?
I was just giving as good as I get. If I'm a liberal, you're a liberal. If I'm a leftist, you're a leftist.

Now the real question... why don't conservatives own (at least) an equal share in media? Why are leftists owning everything these days? How did that happen?

Could it be that conservatives are asleep at the wheel? Or maybe while everyone was being idealistic, they were being realistic, and exploiting the gaps that you created? (Again, the side-effects of hating education and intellect, or anyone who dares to think differently) :unsure:

That's why I can't say loud enough, that some of you dumbshits need to wake up. You're getting your asses beat in this culture war. (badly) I don't want to live in a fucking world where seeing some guy with a needle sticking out of his arm, is normalized everywhere. I had a luxury apartment in a nice part, of an otherwise beautiful city, that I gave up, because it was in transition to "Progressive Utopia". And by that, I mean it was turning into a fucking shithole. I want to believe that America still has a chance - but none of you can get ANYTHING done.

Have you discussed this with Louis Farrakhan recently?
he's racist.

i think otoh, that jfk and malcolm x had some of the same enemies.

5a5oFZCi.png

• Love
Reactions: Fig
The reason it will never end is it creates a divide that can be exploited by those
lacking in ethics and morals.

I went on a little tour of the fun in both Portland and Seattle last year. I wanted to see how the opposition thinks and operates - because I'm not just someone who likes to let someone else tell me how the world is (I suppose that's part of the whole not liking Jesus thing - I have to be persuaded with facts). I literally ate pepper spray and tear gas, watching them do their thing. I was right on the fringes when shit went down, on several occasions, after the dispersal order was given, and disobeyed. The first time I got gassed, was on Pine and Broadway in Capitol Hill, Seattle. I told my buddy, literally seconds before the bangs started going off, that we needed to move. And yet, I saw some of them stand steadfast, refusing to bolt, even as they were taking almost direct hits. That takes practice, and a whole lot of balls.

I wonder how many red-blooded "Conservatives" in this thread, would put their bodies on the line for something that wasn't direct military action, in a virtually guaranteed victory. How many of us would risk our mediocre jobs, and revolving credit lines, to make a point?

I'm asking that, because for as long as this discussion goes on, it always ends with some defeatist statement. It's always a deep state, cabal, foreign conspiracy, etc, etc, etc. Like the excuse is always that "nothing can be done, because the game is rigged". If that's true, then what's left to discuss? Is this just therapy?

Has anyone of you ever actually exercised your right to peaceably assemble? Ever observed a demonstration, outside the lens of biased media? Ever showed up for anything?

It's funny, because when I went to a few of the demonstrations, the police were amazingly sympathetic to the more Conservative element. As in, you should fucking be there...

Not sure if this is how the new politics threads work but kinda pissed at Baseball right now

Woke Culture is a disease that is infecting everything.

I went on a little tour of the fun in both Portland and Seattle last year. I wanted to see how the opposition thinks and operates - because I'm not just someone who likes to let someone else tell me how the world is (I suppose that's part of the whole not liking Jesus thing - I have to be persuaded with facts). I literally ate pepper spray and tear gas, watching them do their thing. I was right on the fringes when shit went down, on several occasions, after the dispersal order was given, and disobeyed. The first time I got gassed, was on Pine and Broadway in Capitol Hill, Seattle. I told my buddy, literally seconds before the bangs started going off, that we needed to move. And yet, I saw some of them stand steadfast, refusing to bolt, even as they were taking almost direct hits. That takes practice, and a whole lot of balls.

I wonder how many red-blooded "Conservatives" in this thread, would put their bodies on the line for something that wasn't direct military action, in a virtually guaranteed victory. How many of us would risk our mediocre jobs, and revolving credit lines, to make a point?

I'm asking that, because for as long as this discussion goes on, it always ends with some defeatist statement. It's always a deep state, cabal, foreign conspiracy, etc, etc, etc. Like the excuse is always that "nothing can be done, because the game is rigged". If that's true, then what's left to discuss? Is this just therapy?

Has anyone of you ever actually exercised your right to peaceably assemble? Ever observed a demonstration, outside the lens of biased media? Ever showed up for anything?

It's funny, because when I went to a few of the demonstrations, the police were amazingly sympathetic to the more Conservative element. As in, you should fucking be there...
Comedy.
You assume much about people who you meet on the internet.

R

Reactions: JuniperEyes
Strangely my contributions to the fight aren't subject to your approval.

R
Fair enough, but if you are contributing SOMETHING, then my questions aren't actually for you.... strangely enough.

But whatever your contributions are, they aren't nearly as visible as the other side, and there's all kinds of problems with that. All questions that I've asked already. All things that need to be remedied.

Instead of calling people "libtards", Conservatives should be buying everything. Getting better educations, better jobs, outcompeting the so-called "libtards" on every front. Dictating the flow, owning the influence. But they're NOT. They are absolutely losing the culture war. And I don't accept the fucking mediocrity that's on display.

Fair enough, but if you are contributing SOMETHING, then my questions aren't actually for you.... strangely enough.

But whatever your contributions are, they aren't nearly as visible as the other side, and there's all kinds of problems with that. All questions that I've asked already. All things that need to be remedied.

Instead of calling people "libtards", Conservatives should be buying everything. Getting better educations, better jobs, outcompeting the so-called "libtards" on every front. Dictating the flow, owning the influence. But they're NOT. They are absolutely losing the culture war. And I don't accept the fucking mediocrity that's on display.
You act if it is a level playing field.
The culture war is lost.
This ^^^ is the realist view.
The next step, if it is made, will be a hard choice.
You seem upset.

R

Reactions: Snuby642
You act if it is a level playing field.
The culture war is lost.
This ^^^ is the realist view.
The next step, if it is made, will be a hard choice.
You seem upset.

R
Like I said before... I guess this is just a therapy session for angry white guys, then.

I'm sure that every leftist in America for the last 100 years has been worried about a "level playing field". Seems that you've been chasing bogeys, while they've been steadfastly acquiring the means of production.

So now, we're just supposed to cry in our soup, as we launch into Helter Skelter - is that your plan? Jesus fuck...

Not sure if this is how the new politics threads work but kinda pissed at Baseball right now

Baseball is dead.

Oh....I guess I will add MLB to my F.O. list. F! I'm running out of things to watch, damn. Mac:mad:

(ripping from a few sources today) But I can't contain myself:

BIDEN - "BOYCOTT GEORGIA for VOTER SUPRESSION, i.e. JIM CROW 2.0!!"

BIDEN - "RESPECT CULTURAL DIFFERENCES in CHINA DURING THEIR GENOCIDAL TIRADE"

Check, got it.

Don’t listen to what he says unless you like getting pissed off.

Fuck 'em all. The focus should be back on what occurred in Nov.. The election was stolen and a criminal organization is now in control of the government.

I don't need to hear some clown pontificating how the White House is not secure enough. It's plenty secure considering the enemy is occupying it.

Should have gotten that extra thick skid plate. Lesson learned.
Who was the fatherly figure in the suit...'Get down, thats high enough.'

'Get back, EMS is coming.' Who was he talking to, looked like nobody gave a shit.

Jack Posobeic:

"Baseball in many respects *was* America. Teaching your son to play catch eg was a shorthand for fatherhood. Losing baseball to the culture war—which is of course the political war—is as close to a symbolic proxy for losing the nation, as such, that you’re gonna get."

😪

Listened to an exceptional podcast today by Robert Barnes (Smart AF, Kyle Rittenhouse's lawyer) even he was resigned to say the empire is essentially gone.

There is no way we can last thru 4 years of this heinous, evil shit. Not even 4 months in and I can't imagine another 4. Fuuuuuuuuck!

Jack Posobeic:

"Baseball in many respects *was* America. Teaching your son to play catch eg was a shorthand for fatherhood. Losing baseball to the culture war—which is of course the political war—is as close to a symbolic proxy for losing the nation, as such, that you’re gonna get."

😪

Listened to an exceptional podcast today by Robert Barnes (Smart AF, Kyle Rittenhouse's lawyer) even he was resigned to say the empire is essentially gone.

There is no way we can last thru 4 years of this heinous, evil shit. Not even 4 months in and I can't imagine another 4. Fuuuuuuuuck!
The Left knows that and they are juicing their old pedo up past his nap time to sign everything they pass in front of him. They are importing and packing the country with Covid carrying illegal scum to continue the pandemic to bring the U.S. down to Venezuela's 3rd world country condition, break it down and destroy it, so they can rebuild it as another Marxist China satellite and fuck Trump for bailing out I hope he enjoys his golf.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
It used to be that EVERYONE was a "prepper". You had to sock stuff in for the winter, bad crops, drought, everything...

Well here we are. It's fall. Obviously if you're a prepper you're a white supremacist anti government subversive.

Get some stuff in order, looks like it's going to be a cold winter this summer.

As much as I like and agree with what he is saying, I cannot help but think that he has just drawn a target on his back.
Maybe. Probably. But when did we change and go into defensive mode of looking over our shoulders?

In 2016, the thought of a communist pos Leftist finally exposing itself much less threatening a patriot was a challenge many of us hoped for.

Maybe. Probably. But when did we change and go into defensive mode of looking over our shoulders?

In 2016, the thought of a communist pos Leftist finally exposing itself much less threatening a patriot was a challenge many of us hoped for.

I don't mind a good fight. What bothers me is being in front of a jury afterwards.

With what I have seen of the legal system, I don't think there are any fair trials. This is especially true for anyone who holds the sentiments in the aforementioned video.

If the leftists want to defund the police then every cop; local, state and federal should be on vacation for a year...PLEASE!