• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Says the city employs 400,000 people. Thats 8% of the 18-65 age bracket per the NY. census. Damn near 1 in 10 working age person is a gov employee in the city. Nationally 1 out of every 8 working age person is employed by government. That’s a lot of non contributing members of society to add into the welfare rat numbers. It’s an amazing number to try and comprehend.
i think just nyc alone pays around 2k teachers to do nothing, because they have tenure but can't be near kids or teach because they have been accused of misconduct, or found to be incompetent to teach (sabotaged the education of their students).

Reactions: 10ring'r
pFHN5iQjhBzY.png

The irish are the FAFO OGs and the .gov is going to try to starve them. I can't wait to watch this one. They wake up everyday wishing a mofo would and their .gov is gonna grant that wish. :ROFLMAO: 🍿
The new face of the Black and Tan's in Ireland. There is a long history in Ireland of the politicians and elites being assassinated when the peasants get riled up.

Says the city employs 400,000 people. Thats 8% of the 18-65 age bracket per the NY. census. Damn near 1 in 10 working age person is a gov employee in the city. Nationally 1 out of every 8 working age person is employed by government. That’s a lot of non contributing members of society to add into the welfare rat numbers. It’s an amazing number to try and comprehend.
Holy shit.. never knew that! Besides the fact we shouldn’t even have a damn permanent “National/federal” gov’t… there should be no more than like 1 in 100 working for them. It’s a proven fact private enterprise does a higher quality/lower cost job on damn near everything, anything that needs done(infrastructure/roads/water/power basically, we could do without all the other bureaucratic nonsense) just contract the shit out.
Getting more convinced everyday that if hardcore constitutional snipershide members were elected, our country would be prospering like nothing ever seen before and taxes would be tiny.

Abbott is pandering for votes and campaigning for money. He is only acting like he gives a shit because he thinks he has to right now. He was a tyrant during the covid scam. Piece of shit politician.

The ballot (if it matters) is Abbott vs. Beta ...2A wise I will go with Abbott. No other options.

Cruelty charges: Trooper hit loose horse with patrol vehicle...

"The charges against Perillo were announced after the legal window closed on requests for dashboard camera footage. State law provides 60 days to submit a request for a copy of an officer’s audio or video recording. Requests must be made in writing by certified mail or hand-delivered, and rejections can be appealed to court."

Isn't that convenient.

Cruelty charges: Trooper hit loose horse with patrol vehicle...

"The charges against Perillo were announced after the legal window closed on requests for dashboard camera footage. State law provides 60 days to submit a request for a copy of an officer’s audio or video recording. Requests must be made in writing by certified mail or hand-delivered, and rejections can be appealed to court."

Isn't that convenient.
Well, a horse is kinda easy to see, and easier to miss, with a vehicle.
Ever seen one in the road ?
They just stand there and well....stare at you ?

Dude.
Instead of just ignorantly reposting every shitty thing white rabbit posts....
Howzabout you actually checking into what you post first and ... how to best put it ?
Separate the wheat from the chaff ?

i deleted everything i posted today. i hope you can breathe better now, or is that mission impossible too?

• Haha
Reactions: Mwalex

"Nazis with pro-DeSantis signs"... Yeah. Sure. Okay.

Anybody at the event had a Geiger counter with them? Because I think I felt the equivalent of several chest x-rays just by reading an article about that in one of the MSM sites...

Reactions: Mwalex
The ballot (if it matters) is Abbott vs. Beta ...2A wise I will go with Abbott. No other options.
Better than any of the other choices, still to this day. ^^^^^^^

And back at the ranch.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/china-issues-private-warnings-us-053243519.html

One could only hope.
I’d rather step out in front of a speeding truck than cast my fake vote for anyone that took part in the covid attack. His shutdowns, lies, and deceit caused pain, suffering, and deaths of Texans. He is a murderer.

Sergey Brin gave Musk a huge loan when Tesla was in trouble...thats not a thank you.
Depends on the wife. Musk might have been doing the fellow a solid.

I’d rather step out in front of a speeding truck than cast my fake vote for anyone that took part in the covid attack. His shutdowns, lies, and deceit caused pain, suffering, and deaths of Texans. He is a murderer.
Then for all intents and purposes you are casting a vote for Beto. That is called cutting your nose off to spite your face.

Then for all intents and purposes you are casting a vote for Beto. That is called cutting your nose off to spite your face.
Wrong. It’s called not doing the same shit and expecting different results. The republican party is just as ugly as the dems.

Abbott took part in the largest pysops known to the world. He directly attacked me and every other Texan. He allowed HQZ to be banned in TX. He allowed the TDSH to lie about hospitalizations. He called for cities to create mask mandates. You guys reward that evil shit. I will not take part in it.