• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

People vastly underrate two elections: State Governor and State Attorney General. Strong Governor will balk at anything unconstitutional being rammed down and the Atty General will back that up legally to the T. It's the only thing left the states have power over since the idiots who voted in the 17th sucked the power right out of the states and The Republic.

Only ONE member of the original Consitutional Convention suported this...ONE. It was almost brought to a Constitutional Convention then.

One can also see that the press was involved in this too with William Randolf Hurst being one of the main folks pushing it through his press holdings.

AND fuck up where they move to
Exactly...and taking their shit they're leaving with them. Shit like this is going on here in 'Bama and it's disgusting. I already see a massive demographics shift. Thousands of new apartments with no need for them, unless THOUSANDS of people are being imported from Georgia, Kali, Maryland/Virginia.

hows-about-no-mbfbvt.jpg

Last edited:
Sniff sniff...hate wearing tinfoil but I'm thinking MK-Ultra, in a gun-free zone.
I read about her, previous arrest for bank robbery, but case dropped as she is a nut case, sent to psych treatments. Apparently this shooting was due to her being upset about her husband in some way, possibly he cheated on her or was fired.

Reactions: UKDslayer
I read about her, previous arrest for bank robbery, but case dropped as she is a nut case, sent to psych treatments. Apparently this shooting was due to her being upset about her husband in some way, possibly he cheated on her or was fired.
Wait...how does she have a gun then? I thought all these laws asked about mental competency and stuff - that's what I heard anyway. That if you were a psych-ward visitor you cannot purchase...nobody needs to be armed anyway...because only right wing nut job white guys have guns and shoot buildings up and stuff.

Beto, without question. He tells me to my face that he hates me and wants to come take my rights and my property. At least I know where I stand. Abbot looks me directly in the eye and tells me he’s gonna protect my rights, then turns around and sneak fucks me.

If 2A is the hill many here will die on, then we don't have a choice but to go with Abbott. I hate he went along with the COVID lockdowns. I hate that he lied about doing something "about the border", even when he said he was making trade agreements with the towns/counties on the Mexican side, Drew Hernandez proved that was 100% show too.

But, I know the gun laws that were past last year, might matter. An an AG that will go to bat for them.

imagine if you said something similar about her people.

F07qYZ6iZhVz.png

Waiting for the day when one of her friends tweet "I am so sorry to inform everyone this, but our friend Anita has passed away suddenly while going out for her routine jog yesterday. She has always been so healthy and always takes care of herself. We don't know why this has happened to her. We are devastated."...

Seriously, if anyone had any doubt who is really running our country...the climate crisis necessitating the collapse of fossil fuels, destroying supply chains and causing shortages they know will need to massive famine here and worldwide, misinformation/restriction of free speech, demanding vaccine loyalty etc. and they are in calling the shots for "our policies".

Such bullshit that instead of selling those uppers and other surplus gear thru the CMP.. it’s all given to our fckn enemies! Don’t even get me started on the piles of cash! If they’re gonna give it away.. why THE FUCK is it not given to American citizens??!! That’s the least they could do.
All this money that’s going to Ukraine also.. it should be going back to taxpayers
It shouldn’t be “going back to taxpayers” it should have never been collected in the first place. How many trillions of your money, my money, any body that is paying taxes money have they wasted the last couple of years. Not to mention the several preceding decades that they have had their hand in our pockets. Never should have been taken in the first place. And on the side, Nancy never did call me and give me a heads up about any stock picks either.

The renting of cell phones is ominous. As much as they want to use cell phones to track virus outbreaks, use for purchases etc it would seem that a denial of rental would be the equivalent of being ostracized to outcast status.

By the time they rent cell phones there will be implantable chip monitors (first in your clothing, then in you).

• Sad
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
It shouldn’t be “going back to taxpayers” it should have never been collected in the first place. How many trillions of your money, my money, any body that is paying taxes money have they wasted the last couple of years. Not to mention the several preceding decades that they have had their hand in our pockets. Never should have been taken in the first place. And on the side, Nancy never did call me and give me a heads up about any stock picks either.
Hundred fckn percent! We shouldn’t have a permanent fed gov’t at all…Never mind how bloated to hell it is.
Also agreed on Pelosi.. shutting down the @nancypelositrades Twitter account was BS

Reactions: gigamortis
Unless you work in a hospital, in any facility receiving any federal funding (medicare/medicaid) except the post office, or the military. The wedge argument is there. They need to walk back health care workers & military.

Dr Simone Gold made an interesting point recently. Now that it's proven that the jab alters DNA, they have a problem with mandates because you can't discriminate based on genetics...

Reactions: gigamortis
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
@Flintdog2011

Interesting rant, but a rant none the less.

I don’t have a dog in this fight, but I doubt if Abbott knew from the start that the jabs and masks and social distancing wouldn’t work. He might have thought that the CDC was on the up and up. You know, like it should be?

If you have proof he knew it was a sham from the start, please provide that.

• Haha
Reactions: wade2big