• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

i am not religious, but i can only think of one religion that is based on race or bloodlines, and it isn't christianity.

2jASPke1E1BH.jpeg

Health experts quitting NIH and CDC in droves due to 'bad science'

They need to be arrested for CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY

No jail….. that would just cost the taxpayers more. Tie em, to a stake, no blind fold and with bacon grease smeared on their genitals –let the rabid, starving Jackels have their fill.. if they’re still alive after ‘the shredding’ throw them in a wood chipper feet first, set to EXTRA fucking slow.

I will refrain from comment so I don't get banned !
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This comes to mind:

Play stupid games.
Win stupid prizes.

It's not like the risks haven't been advertised, talked about, been demonstrated, and are well know before now.

This comes to mind:

Play stupid games.
Win stupid prizes.

It's not like the risks haven't been advertised, talked about, been demonstrated, and are well know before now.
Same bullshit as with HIV. For some reason the gay community is oblivious to how they transmit certain viruses.

A woman bystander also shot and killed a would be mass shooter in West Virginia last month. Put a round into him as he was beginning to unload a rifle into a crowd of graduation party attendees. Would-be mass killer DRT.
biggrin.gif

brian auten did not epstein himself.

I will refrain from comment so I don't get banned !
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The one dude from Brooklyn who got monkeypox and gonorrhea had anal and rectal lesions. This one got lesions in his mouth. Explains just what kind of activities they were engaging in too when they caught that shit...

Whowouldathunkit??? Getting fucked by and sucking off multiple strangers a day puts you at much greater risk for catching nasty shit. But these people do not have any sense of responsibility or accountability for their actions as their statements in these articles show.

The one dude from Brooklyn who got monkeypox and gonorrhea had anal and rectal lesions. This one got lesions in his mouth. Explains just what kind of activities they were engaging in too when they caught that shit...

Whowouldathunkit??? Getting fucked by and sucking off multiple strangers a day puts you at much greater risk for catching nasty shit. But these people do not have any sense of responsibility or accountability for their actions as their statements in these articles show.

Let's hope the monkeypox "vaccine" kills off the sodomites faster than the covid shot.

1658853980073.png

we can only hope and pray

The fuckery has already started(or, hasn't ended). WE AIN'T VOTING OUR WAY OUT OF THIS.... It's going to have to be burnt down, I'm afraid. Mac:confused:

negative efficacy

Cid5A2sAW7QL.jpeg
Example number 3468 of their guidance making it worse. So when we had our biggest spike of cases they had stopped quarantining people who were vaccinated. Vindicated in saying vaccinated catch and spread at higher rate 2 years later.

The fuckery has already started(or, hasn't ended). WE AIN'T VOTING OUR WAY OUT OF THIS.... It's going to have to be burnt down, I'm afraid. Mac:confused:

That's not the beginning of the end ...this is just a continuation of their rot. This is exactly what we will see come November. They got away with how many elections for how long?? The money isn't on the side of "right"; just ask the J6 protestors in jail.

Reactions: mtrmn

One of my biggest disappointments over J6 has been the lack of support, esp. from "Team Trump", for the protestors. BLM/Antifa had millions of legal support - from bail to lawyers, no nights in jail. There was 200M raised for Trumps "anti-Fraud fight" yet they couldn't spare a few for legal defense for the protestors? NO, because that went into the hands of Romneys' (niece?) puppet RNC chair...

How can anyone be expected to stand up against fraud if they aren't going to be backed up when it matters to them? "Just peacefully protest"...Yeah, look where that got them.

They literally did just invert the votes at 8:15 pm; but there was more brazen stuff done in 2020:

Has no problem saddling that's hypothetical kid 100 years in the future with big debt for shit we are using today....actually neither party is concerned with that.
66% of the entire federal budget goes to entitlement spending, all created by democrats who are terrified of living life disconnected from the government sugar teat. All of it are things people can, and should, be doing for themselves.