• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

wtf?

i have a buddy that was down on his luck after leaving the military and got a job working for the parks department as a janitor basically.
they had him cleaning bathrooms at the state beaches. he said in the morning he might find the most of the walls covered in shit.
they provided a hose to wash everything down....he assumed it was bums or something, but maybe this is closer to the truth.
anyway, he only lasted a week of that shit.

Try since 1913 with the Fed and federal Income Tax.
Touche, you're correct.

Though I'd say "HW" pushed the throttle down and accelerated all the "spy apparatus and such" and his son helped continue that with the "electronic voting" push. Don't get me wrong, KLINTON sold us to china, then we have Obama I and Obama II and now Obama III.

Touche, you're correct.

Though I'd say "HW" pushed the throttle down and accelerated all the "spy apparatus and such" and his son helped continue that with the "electronic voting" push. Don't get me wrong, KLINTON sold us to china, then we have Obama I and Obama II and now Obama III.
You are not wrong. Bush family is evil

D71974EB-F7E5-4F42-A9C4-8345AC69C652.jpeg

The wait can be shortened on certain nights too...

$1000 and it can send a few more antigun America-hating treasonous scum off a cliff of their own making earlier than expected. All the teddy bears in the world cannot stop your walls shaking once this bad boy gets lit.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: mtrmn
The wait can be shortened on certain nights too...

$1000 and it can send a few more antigun America-hating treasonous scum off a cliff of their own making earlier than expected. All the teddy bears in the world cannot stop your walls shaking once this bad boy gets lit.

Out there for 400 euro which should be about $400 now with current exchange.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Look at the eyes, the eyebrows, the cheekbones, and the teeth.
2 completely different guys.

The one on the left is Joe from 10-20 years ago.

One on the right is present day potato.

Are they using deepfakes? Anything possible. They have to keep the charade running through at least November. Remember during the election they "called a lid" (ended) the day's activities more often than not. Media covered for them.

The one on the left is Joe from 10-20 years ago.

One on the right is present day potato.

Are they using deepfakes? Anything possible. They have to keep the charade running through at least November. Remember during the election they "called a lid" (ended) the day's activities more often than not. Media covered for them.
There is an element that is either actually aligned with Republicans or pretends to be, which is making up bullshit as fast as they can go. Conspiracy used to need a critical eye and clear path to be accepted as “possible”.

Now it seems that shit is manufactured and eaten up by some and repeated over social media over and over to spread like some virus.

What it does is flood the senses of people and desensitize them so that reality and objective truth becomes unable to be determined.

Many on the “right” have become bullshit addicts.

I am getting to a mind over matter ideal

i don't mind and they don't matter

the key i think in the turbulence is to have the ability to vote with your feet

Reactions: Gee Kay