• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

And just like that. No more inflation. No more $4 gas. No more on the trillion dollar green deal bill. No more hunter/ potato laptop. No more illegal immigrants.........

Reactions: TACC
photo_2022-08-10_19-37-00.jpg

trump.jpg

I don't think 87k agents will be hired day one. Going to take time to get the system up and running. Based on every other deadline "they" have for stuff, seems like before or up to year 2030 is the goal. Still unsure of what the planned event will be that makes people want to switch. Other countries may get there before the US, like Canada and Australia.
did they say the 87k had to be Americans, or is the IRS going to import their agents?

Reactions: gigamortis
The silver lining to a very dark day

View attachment 7930815

The backlash from this was not expected by the libs. Their newspapers and forums are showing substantial concern. There are FAR MORE Trump supporters than they thought. I passed an ad hoc flash mob MAGA rally in Midtown Manhattan yesterday and it made me smile that a large percentage of the attendees are Asian. Trump's approval ratings also went UP in the wake of this. Meanwhile, what little trust some people still tried to have in the FBI has gone out the window now.

"Bill Gates Quit India": Anti-Vax Protest in Mumbai

The Awaken India movement organised protests in the city with a clear message for the World Health Organization and Bill Gates... "Quit India."

The anti-vaccine march took place on Tuesday in Mumbai, the anniversary of the Quit India Movement, calling Covid-19 a Western conspiracy to restrict freedoms.

Smaller demonstrations were staged nationwide.

photo_2022-08-10_16-59-11.jpg

The real motive behind the raid was to provoke a violent reaction.

The leftists would love to see a reaction similar to what they did in 2020.

That would be the perfect excuse to impose martial law, curfews and lockdowns as well as suspending free elections until law & order are restored.

If they don’t get the reaction that they want, watch for them to start a false flag. Smallballs has already started planting the seeds.

Not a Ben Shapiro fan after the crap him and his girlfriend fellow staffer pulled with Trump's campaign manager. Ben showed his true colors that day.
Ben POS hapiro then went into a HUGE bs tirade about it. All of it was proven false.

The real motive behind the raid was to provoke a violent reaction.

The leftists would love to see a reaction similar to what they did in 2020.

That would be the perfect excuse to impose martial law, curfews and lockdowns as well as suspending free elections until law & order are restored.

If they don’t get the reaction that they want, watch for them to start a false flag. Smallballs has already started planting the seeds.

I think they should be very careful about what they wish for...