• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

LOLOLOLOL

WEBSITE-BILLBOARD-ENGLISH.png

• Haha
Reactions: gigamortis
TIC TOK...

One of the most sobering podcasts you'll ever listen too...

Last edited:
Just forget it.

Can't even come up with words for this disgusting communist crime cartell in our White House .

Last edited:
The weaponization of federal agencies against the American people isn’t stopping with the FBI raid at President Trump’s home…This Friday, Pelosi is attempting to sic 87,000 NEW IRS agents on We the People.

The House of Representatives has been called back to D.C. to vote on the Inflation Expansion Act. We need to stop this bill.

Here’s a quick breakdown of what’s in this bill and HOW YOU can help stop it! We only need four NO votes to stop it. Here’s how:

SOMEBODY MUST TELL THE TRUMP FAMILY AND MELANIA TO NOT TOUCH ANY DRESSES OR ARTICLES OF CLOTHING AND SHOES IN THAT CLOSET WITHOUT NITRILE GLOVES.

SORRY BUT THAT WHOLE WARDROBE IS A LOSS. EVERY PIECE OF CLOTHING IN THERE NEEDS TO BE PROPERLY HAZMAT BAGGED AND BINNED.

A GROUP OF DUDES HAD SPENT HOURS IN THERE. HOURS. YES, HOURS.

The weaponization of federal agencies against the American people isn’t stopping with the FBI raid at President Trump’s home…This Friday, Pelosi is attempting to sic 87,000 NEW IRS agents on We the People.

The House of Representatives has been called back to D.C. to vote on the Inflation Expansion Act. We need to stop this bill.

Here’s a quick breakdown of what’s in this bill and HOW YOU can help stop it! We only need four NO votes to stop it. Here’s how:

Already passed. 50-50 (remember that GA runoff), w/Kamaltoe deciding.

• Wow
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
The backlash from this was not expected by the libs. Their newspapers and forums are showing substantial concern. There are FAR MORE Trump supporters than they thought. I passed an ad hoc flash mob MAGA rally in Midtown Manhattan yesterday and it made me smile that a large percentage of the attendees are Asian. Trump's approval ratings also went UP in the wake of this. Meanwhile, what little trust some people still tried to have in the FBI has gone out the window now.
I really don't think it's a Trump thing, so much as an AMERICA thing. People are starting to realize/wake-up to, what is, and can be, lost. People are begining to live in fear of things that just might come. Mac(y)

Reactions: Loner and Mwalex

Technically no. The Senate amended the bill, then passed their version of it. Now the amended bill goes back to the House, and they will almost certainly pass it Friday.

It's as good as passed, unless a few House Dems defect and either fail to vote or vote against it. But the House still has to approve the amended Senate bill.

Reactions: AllenOne1

For the life of me, I cannot understand how anyone in their right mind would believe that Trump (or anyone with half a brain) would "flush" documents down the toilet. Or, "stash" sensitive documents in their personal home (Mar A Lago).

Good grief people, give your head a shake. :rolleyes:

For the life of me, I cannot understand how anyone in their right mind would believe that Trump (or anyone with half a brain) would "flush" documents down the toilet. Or, "stash" sensitive documents in their personal home (Mar A Lago).

Good grief people, give your head a shake. :rolleyes:
i believe they were really after the crossfire hurricane "binder" that trump ordered declassified 19 months ago.
this contains the text and emails exposing the collusion to frame him...orders given to steele and halper and others that participated...and the names of those agents and government officials that participated...
this is all critical to his case against clinton and of course, also exposes criminals in the fbi and doj.

so far, xiden's team have refused to release that binder, even with names redacted...but look at who he is suing.

kFQwN4FTRDPY.jpeg

i believe they were really after the crossfire hurricane "binder" that trump ordered declassified 19 months ago.
this contains the text and emails exposing the collusion to frame him...orders given to steele and halper and others that participated...and the names of those agents and government officials that participated...
this is all critical to his case against clinton and of course, also exposes criminals in the fbi and doj.

so far, xiden's team have refused to release that binder, even with names redacted...but look at who he is suing.

kFQwN4FTRDPY.jpeg
Are all those guys the "Deep State" ? :unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

(Frankly, I think Trump is pissing his money down the drain. But, maybe, just maybe, he's only doing it to expose them, with no expectation of ever being victorious. Not like the deck is stacked in his favor)

Reactions: theLBC
Are all those guys the "Deep State" ? :unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

(Frankly, I think Trump is pissing his money down the drain. But, maybe, just maybe, he's only doing it to expose them, with no expectation of ever being victorious. Not like the deck is stacked in his favor)
yeah, he might have a sliver of a chance because it is in florida and not dc or ny, but i agree...maybe at least to get the facts out in public and on court records for posterity.

yeah, he might have a sliver of a chance because it is in florida and not dc or ny, but i agree...maybe at least to get the facts out in public and on court records for posterity.
I wonder what the tax write-offs are for his legal fees ? :unsure:

Would love it if he gets to write it all off. Seems only fair. All those "civil servants" aren't "out of pocket", it's the taxpayers that are footing the bill.

Quite the fucking racket they have going on there........:rolleyes:

Welllll....I'm now on another list! Mac:rolleyes:
...Showed it was posted just 3hrs. ago. Sounded like, Pisslosi called them back for an "Emergency" meeting, or, not?? Mac:unsure:

Lizzie should have switched parties (on the ballet) BEFORE the primaries and she might have done better. Switching right after Joe got installed in office but not updating her party on the ballet sure isn't working out very well. But she is just like Arnold she'll be back.

Reactions: BLEE

Reactions: Beefmanne