• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

I thought this was good... he has a sniper rifle. Is that #29 with that awesome bipod attached to the barrel?

I'd hate to see what they would say when they went to certain members here houses......

He had one of those scary drum mags......oh godšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

But this will be seen more and more.

Demonizing anyone with a cricket 22lr

Doc

I'd hate to see what they would say when they went to certain members here houses......

Doc
I bet the collective explosion of journalists heads, when they found out what a substantial portion of the population shoots "just for fun", would be bigger than the Tsar Bomba... but unfortunately like you said, it will be seen more and more, so that explosion won't be good to watch

Reactions: Edgecrusher
@BullGear - if you identify as transgender, that makes you mentally ill.

According to Dr Ray Blanchard (psychologist)who is recognized as one of the worldā€™s leading expert on gender dysphoria disorders anyways.
So much the expert his peers chose him to chair the committee that authored and edited the chapter work on it for the DSM-V.

I have read up on it as its good to have solid info. I once talked to a lady about it all who is happy to tell you how educated and bright she is.
She claimed transgender stuff is genetic. I asked if she knew who Dr Blanchard was. Never heard of him she said. she said he simply must be wrong. This woman has zero formal training or knowledge in anything psychiatric.
She is a life long flaming liberal though. Surprise.
DSM-V is very political. Psychologists in general are. The only reason transgenderism is in there at all is because with a diagnosis insurance companies can be forced to pay for treatment. Otherwise it would be seen by them as simply "normal."

Blanchard is a genius for sure, and he has been treated awfully by people he has spent a lifetime trying to help. I guess that is the penalty for only being a good person, not a woke one.

Reactions: jbrand11
for me, there are a lot of reasons. Better taste. Close control over my food.
i wouldnt want to wait until I needed that food source to start working on it.
Moot point for me as I dont have the space right now.

Once had a friend who fell on hard times.
raised rabbits in little pens for meat behind his house.
he said he and his wife could write a recipe book for just rabbits!
New doctor got his health back on track and he is right as rain and back on top.
Where is said doc? Sounds like a good one. Most just want to send you home with drugs and never find out what the problem is to correct it.

Reactions: powdahound76

Doc
I wanna know where all this dudes ammo is. I see one box of Tula and a single ammo can.

pretty scary looking sniper rifle over there too.

DSM-V is very political. Psychologists in general are. The only reason transgenderism is in there at all is because with a diagnosis insurance companies can be forced to pay for treatment. Otherwise it would be seen by them as simply "normal."

Blanchard is a genius for sure, and he has been treated awfully by people he has spent a lifetime trying to help. I guess that is the penalty for only being a good person, not a woke one.
I agree.
that and big pharma making a killing.
and the insurance reimbursements are fine. Everyone was gonna be required to have insurance and they jacked up everyoneā€™s rates to cover all these ā€œundesirablesā€ and their issues.
be it gender dysphoria or bipolar or substance abuse

But him classifying it as a mental health issue is the truth.

There is a trans guy who comes to my church. Im always polite, always kind, and its always gonna be a guy with stuffed boobs in a dress.
Just like if I cook a potato it doesnt become a carrot

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Where is said doc? Sounds like a good one. Most just want to send you home with drugs and never find out what the problem is to correct it.
Random doc in Omaha NE.

Had a non healing fx in his dominant arm. Plated together but couldnt hold a full coffee cup with it.

Docs all said it was just that way.

New doc says we will go in, dremel off the callous from the ends of the bones, fit a piece of cadaver bone in the middle, and you will heal up dandy.
took a long while to find that guy.
Several docs just said it wouldnt ever heal right due to the severe comminution of the fractures.
Jim just refused to believe it.

could hold a coffee cup in 8 weeks. Rehab PT exercises on his own 2x daily for a few months and back too it.

Jim is a Nam vet. Not too different than our own @Foul Mike in thought and demeanor.
probably why I like FM a lot too.
has known the govt was here to screw us since I met and became friends with him in 93 (I was 13 and he taught martial arts).
When he was out of work and busted up he built (with one working arm) a home built cross bow and bolts and used it to kill a deer or 2.

yā€™all ready to register and pay tax on each of your mags that hold more than 3 rounds?
01DC7345-8CD1-46A1-A786-7083FF098978.jpeg

Members of congress are allowed to carry, but the firearm and ammo must be separate? What kind of Mao fuckery is this?

Doc
I'd like to know the POI shift of that awesome bipod!

• Haha
Reactions: Doc68
I thought you liked women who suck? šŸ™„
I love women who suck.

What I'm saying is, is all that equality shit is biting them in the ass. Women wanted to become dudes and do dude stuff? Cool, now dudes are claiming to be women and sweeping all of the women's sports records and scholarships.

Plus, I thought a woman can do anything a man can do?

Ell oh ell.

Yeah, women folks double penetrated themselves into this corner on their own. Better put their pussy hats on and go protest against the LGBTQ community...see how that works out.

I know exactly what you meant. I was just being ornery.

I am gonna apply to school and for scholarships as a tranny.
Should be epic.

When I show up in jeans and flannel with a little stubble, I will just tell them I am ā€œbutch trannyā€.

I love women who suck.

What I'm saying is, is all that equality shit is biting them in the ass. Women wanted to become dudes and do dude stuff? Cool, now dudes are claiming to be women and sweeping all of the women's sports records and scholarships.

Ell oh ell.

Yeah, women folks double penetrated themselves into this corner on their own. Better put their pussy hats on and go protest against the LGBTQ community...see how that works out.

So Fucking True

Anyone have proof??
Heard at work that some republican shit stain wants to make the vaccine mandatory to get the 1400 stimulus...
Like I said I just heard this at work.

why the cases are dropping since we stopped Fing the test...

I agree.
that and big pharma making a killing.
and the insurance reimbursements are fine. Everyone was gonna be required to have insurance and they jacked up everyoneā€™s rates to cover all these ā€œundesirablesā€ and their issues.
be it gender dysphoria or bipolar or substance abuse

But him classifying it as a mental health issue is the truth.

There is a trans guy who comes to my church. Im always polite, always kind, and its always gonna be a guy with stuffed boobs in a dress.
Just like if I cook a potato it doesnt become a carrot
Bottom line! They are fucked up in the brain!

I love women who suck.

Ell oh ell.

Unintended consequences... It ain't just the title of what is perhaps the BEST novel written in the 1990s...
smiley_smartass.gif

Reactions: deersniper

Doc

The REALLY disturbing thing about that pic is that they used this guy's own bed as a table for their dog and pony social media ego stroking photoshoot... "OoOoOh LoOk At AlL tHeSe GuNs wE ToOk oFf tHe sTrEeT oOoOh"...
smiley_freak.gif

The REALLY disturbing thing about that pic is that they used this guy's own bed as a table for their dog and pony social media ego stroking photoshoot... "OoOoOh LoOk At AlL tHeSe GuNs wE ToOk oFf tHe sTrEeT oOoOh"...
smiley_freak.gif
Almost like a photo shoot. They had to get a few rounds of ammo here and a few there. I wonder how long it took to set this up. Like item 5 they look like ammo can lids

Almost like a photo shoot. They had to get a few rounds of ammo here and a few there. I wonder how long it took to set this up. Like item 5 they look like ammo can lids

Long enough they probably ate everything in his fridge and one of them probably even pilfered a pair of his wife's panties from the hamper...
smiley_freak.gif
smiley_freak.gif

Edit: Fucking ninjas stole my smilie icons. Need $$$ for karate lessons ASAP...
smiley_freak.gif

Last edited:

Didnt even need to hit the link....I know Tommy sees.

Reactions: 308pirate