• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

true story?

photo_2022-08-13_20-24-59.jpg

Yep, but the profits that promoted it were ridiculed.

America used to have its shit together and it's why tyrants like Wilson and Roosevelt had to goad us into war.

WWI I could give a fuck about because all the involved European powers were getting just what they deserved with their dumb fuck alliances and petty intrigues.

Had we turned the corn fields of Iowa into popcorn and just sat back to watch Europe today would still be trying to put twigs together to build homes.

Our "unintended consequence" of choosing a side lead to a malignancy and WWII.

Sadly, having looked into that abyss, 80 years later we have leaders that want what we defeated.

If a correction doesn't occur then the problem will only get worst and then at some point it can't be fixed.

Wasn't Salman Rushdie a flaming leftist who wanted to export LGBT tranny shit into the hardline Middle East countries? And he heads a 'writer's organization'. Author organizations are everywhere in Lower Manhattan, and along with their other creative arts comrades, they are easily identified by the super-tight skinny pants that the dudes wear, the highly exaggerated feminine style expressions when communicating, and vocal disdain of guns and gun owners like they were schoolkids talking about cooties. The chicks in these groups are okay looking. Some are actually quite hip and cool, but many of them are raging leftists, so not worth pursuing...

I think here, it is starting to look more and more like a case of:

89c.gif

Raging LGBT leftie and a goatfucking snackbar lonewacko? Yep. Cordon off the area, and toss in some spears, machetes, and other melee weapons. Keystone Ice and Coors Banquet for the spectators.

Edit: Spelling

Last edited:
maybe it is part of the depopulation agenda, but really i think it is "doctors" getting rich off mental illness and confused youth.
of course they have the help of "teachers" pushing this confusion....

The sickness runs so deep...

337385_722vu89ro4sehta_full.jpeg

The last thing that I need to see is a green pile of shit on my laptop, while enjoying my coffee in the coffee shop with a crowd of people behind me looking at the screen.

It’s a good thing people don’t know me here.

Has the person that fathered that faggot turd had the decency to hang himself yet?

Last edited:
Wasn't Salman Rushdie a flaming leftist who wanted to export LGBT tranny shit into the hardline Middle East countries? And he heads a 'writer's organization'. Author organizations are everywhere in Lower Manhattan, and along with their other creative arts comrades, they are easily identified by the super-tight skinny pants that the dudes wear, the highly exaggerated feminine style expressions when communicating, and vocal disdain of guns and gun owners like they were schoolkids talking about cooties. The chicks in these groups are okay looking. Some are actually quite hip and cool, but many of them are raging leftists, so not worth pursuing...

I think here, it is starting to look more and more like a case of:

89c.gif

Raging LGBT leftie and a goatfucking snackbar lonewacko? Yep. Cordon off the area, and toss in some spears, machetes, and other melee weapons. Keystone Ice and Coors Banquet for the spectators.

Edit: Spelling

if we could just slingshot all the nutjobs into the sun, it would solve a lot of issues.