• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Reactions: atomic41
So she was going to make a film about the hollywood elites sex trafficking children and she suddenly died in an accident?

Wasn't that what the director that Baldwin shot and killed going to work on for her next project as well?
Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington both committed suicide while working on a child sex trafficking documentary. "Silent Children".. Theres no conspiracies, but theres also no coincidence's.

photo_2022-08-14_08-03-59.jpg

Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington both committed suicide while working on a child sex trafficking documentary. "Silent Children".. Theres no conspiracies, but theres also no coincidence's.

Chester Bennington was the love-child of John Podesta; he was sexually abused by a "male friend of the family" when he was young, and he worked with the Clinton Initiative in Haiti. So, yes.

• Wow
Reactions: UKDslayer
Guys. I’m not joking one bit when I say this world is ruled by a satanic pedo death cult. You googled Issac Kappy and Tom Hanks yet? Why did he move to Greece and his wife posts fake pictures?
In case anyone is unaware what religion it is. I know it is crazy long but by it’ll hook you and show you it’s indisputable.

'In case of nuclear catastrophe, Western sponsors of Kiev will have to take full responsibility' - said Russian Ambassador to the United Nations Vassily Nebenzya in an address to the UN Security Council in New York City on Thursday.

RT exclusive: Pink Floyd co-founder tears into Nancy Pelosi

Roger Waters didn’t hold his punches when asked about the US speaker’s recent attention-grabbing visit to Taiwan…

He branded her “an old idiot” and a “joke” for ignoring the One-China policy - adopted by the US in 1972 - which acknowledges Taiwan as a part of China.

He also alleged that we’re living in a “perpetual state of war” because she wants it so.

Reactions: Mwalex
Ummm, no shit. We didn't need official data to know that. Tic TOC videos from many hospitals proved it. I have several nurses in my family that told me that back when the PRAVDA was spewing that hospitals were over loaded. My daughter was in NYC for the big rush was supposed to be going on.

Ummm, no shit. We didn't need official data to know that. Tic TOC videos from many hospitals proved it. I have several nurses in my family that told me that back when the PRAVDA was spewing that hospitals were over loaded. My daughter was in NYC for the big rush was supposed to be going on.

I actually fell for that "overcrowded hospitals" shpiel briefly when the lockdown first initiated here. But people were already doing hospital audits and posting them onto Twitter and Instagram. GoPro cameras go BRRT and footage showed nearly empty hospitals, with only the usual numbers of minor injuries at ER waiting rooms. No big lines. And of course, who would forget those highly choreographed dances that the "overworked" staff put on at numerous places.

My daughter is a travel nurse that went to NYC for the money. She said that the only reason she was there was so that regular staff could go on vacation. She was leaving the hospital and going to Starbucks to get coffee. She said that it sucked because no one was out and everything was closed except for a couple places. She loves the ER because it's usually busy and time passes.
I actually fell for that "overcrowded hospitals" shpiel briefly when the lockdown first initiated here. But people were already doing hospital audits and posting them onto Twitter and Instagram. GoPro cameras go BRRT and footage showed nearly empty hospitals, with only the usual numbers of minor injuries at ER waiting rooms. No big lines. And of course, who would forget those highly choreographed dances that the "overworked" staff put on at numerous places.

Exactly. My daughter had to visit the ER and I took her to one of the hospitals that I was hearing was so backed up. When we got there, it was quiet as a ghost town. All of the ER parking spots were open. No one was in line or in the waiting area...no one. It was the only time in my life that I've been to an ER with no line. Then the care she received was like nothing I had ever seen, the DR and all the nurses gave her all of their attention. I mean, it was actually odd how dead it was and the staff seemed bored.

Exactly. My daughter had to visit the ER and I took her to one of the hospitals that I was hearing was so backed up. When we got there, it was quiet as a ghost town. All of the ER parking spots were open. No one was in line or in the waiting area...no one. It was the only time in my life that I've been to an ER with no line. Then the care she received was like nothing I had ever seen, the DR and all the nurses gave her all of their attention. I mean, it was actually odd how dead it was and the staff seemed bored.
kinda makes you wonder if some places got paid to treat patients that never existed...sort of like how biden got 81 million votes.
the hospitals and outpatient clinics were dying because they weren't allowed to do money making elective procedures...so they had to stay alive somehow....
as for "overcrowded", they routinely used "staffed beds" as the capacity mark, and since they were short staffed before the plandemic, they had that "shortage of beds" already...

Wouldn’t that be something if it was true!
Its very obvious that the deep state wanted to reclaim something that was very damaging to them from Mar-a-Lago. They surely took an inventory of what was there a few months ago on their cordial visit.

Its very obvious that the deep state wanted to reclaim something that was very damaging to them from Mar-a-Lago. They surely took an inventory of what was there a few months ago on their cordial visit.
What, and then they waited 2 months to go get it?

Playin' it cool, playin it cool.

iu

Alternative Covid considerations

From nebulizing hydrogen peroxide to Lugol's iodine solution. And of course Zinc, C and D.

Longish... but the Lugol's caught my attention, then following with some pretty stellar reviews on Amazon just about overall general well being.

Photo ID, paper ballot, inked finger. No computers.
Exactly what I was telling my wife this morning. But we haven't seen anything like this even at a local level election. Imagine what it is going to take to get this rolling at a state or federal level.

There is no way that Matrix is only running in NY.