95EA30FC-E2CE-4AE0-9293-AA03EEDB015A.jpeg

The Libertarian party and Army Jerry have a common theme it appears! 🤣

BullGear

Huckleberry Dillinger
Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County

Weaponized on an even lower level

I never thought of something that could be behind this warrant.

Let's say Trump requested his files in a, b, and c boxes. Then someone added files in each box that contained the Top Secret information that he didn't ask for or expected to receive.

Knowing Trump, I'm sure he didn't inspect the boxes. So, he may have been sitting on files he should not have and were planted just for this occasion. It seems odd that just before he's ready to announce his candidacy for 2024, this comes about. Too convenient for me to not believe they will find exactly what they're looking for, because they knew what he had. They knew 31 months ago what he had in his personal house, because they planted all of the files they will soon find.

Prove me wrong.

Reactions: gigamortis

Samuel Whittemore

in memory
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2018
    Doh. I suspect if anyone really wanted them dead... they'd figure out another, less obvious way than a full frontal hit in broad daylight at their main headquarters no less.... Good theatrics tho, they get yet one more imaginative way to point fingers at white supremacist boogy man. Who knows as good as they are at providing FF events chances are pretty good they'll come up with something.

Where's Ray Epps? He seems pretty eager to manufacture shit. Maybe get him in front of the building waving lit batons and wearing a sandwich board with flashing arrows -- "THIS WAY IN FOLKS"

Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: Doc68 and 10ring'r

Samuel Whittemore

in memory
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2018
    Last edited:

BullGear

Huckleberry Dillinger
    Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County

Samuel Whittemore

in memory
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2018
    Reactions: Fig

Samuel Whittemore

in memory
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2018
    1660604889442.png

1660605001285.png

KZP

P.L.O.
    Supporter
    Banned !
    Minuteman
    Mar 11, 2017
    NC
    Reactions: gigamortis

Gee Kay

Skippy the Bush Kangaroo
    Minuteman
  • Oct 8, 2019
    Land Downunder
    the globalists aren't going to like this, so that might mean serbia will be attacked soon.

dont they have russia on their side? i thought i read somewhere of greater cooperation between the two countries. maybe nothing will come of it.

Mwalex

Private
    Minuteman
  • Jun 8, 2011
    Doh. I suspect if anyone really wanted them dead... they'd figure out another, less obvious way than a full frontal hit in broad daylight at their main headquarters no less.... Good theatrics tho, they get yet one more imaginative way to point fingers at white supremacist boogy man. Who knows as good as they are at providing FF events chances are pretty good they'll come up with something.

Where's Ray Epps? He seems pretty eager to manufacture shit. Maybe get him in front of the building waving lit batons and wearing a sandwich board with flashing arrows -- "THIS WAY IN FOLKS"

Yeah, a frontal attack would be for the theatrics and optics. Hell, I would not put it past the FBI to do just that. Do a faux hit and run attack or abandon a van full of explosives in the parking lot and set it off remotely.

Samuel Whittemore

in memory
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2018
    Yeah, a frontal attack would be for the theatrics and optics. Hell, I would not put it past the FBI to do just that. Do a faux hit and run attack or abandon a van full of explosives in the parking lot and set it off remotely.

if they timed it right and took out a black grandma pushing a stroller --then they could stoke up BLM again too

Reactions: Mwalex

Expert684

Private
    Minuteman
  • Feb 22, 2013
    Lafayette, La
    I’ll just leave this here. You know who to blame!😡
    Prayers for the two brothers and the family.

Samuel Whittemore

in memory
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2018
    By the looks if this... should be quite the shit show ... at least they're diversity focused (um, except no blacks!) Im wondering how the crippled guy will endure people laughing and slamming the door in his face. They'll have to provide safe space triggered field van. Maybe they'll give him a desk job. :LOL:

1660611481143.png

Last edited:

Samuel Whittemore

in memory
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2018
    Posting again bc it's so good... -- Nothing new for a lot of us --but if the Intro he reads (attached pdf) is any prelude to the book no wonder it's best seller before even being released.

71I3mdj0+DL.jpg

Attachments

• Rise of the Fourth Reich - Opening Statement.pdf
      478.6 KB · Views: 29

Samuel Whittemore

in memory
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2018
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If only.

If this were true easily 25% the Gays in every metro gym would be conservative by now for all the steriod / testosterone use they pump into themsevle to become the Goddess clones they so wish they were.

Last edited: