• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

1660661781477.png

Be careful what you type on any social media format or anywhere else for that matter. It seems now is the time for the FBI to go hunting for anyone who is a supporter of Trump. They will twist your words and use it against you. Knowing that the average citizen will not be able to afford the money that it takes to go up against the government.

The situation has changed and not in our favor for the time being. Between the FBI and the IRS, it's going to like living in a 3rd world country.

Democratic candidate for Prez in 2024

No, I don't believe that. She will be a rouge Republican candidate. She will pull a lot of Demwits and some Republicans. However, it will be interesting how many Demwit votes she would get. It would definitely be a conundrum for the Demwits. But they are trying to do that today with the primary.

20,000 roughly each....I mean, if they aren't sharing it with a lawyer.
"Heres a stipend for us fucking up your career while we made TRILLIONS. But bye now. Scamper along peasant.

R
O
P
E
In my group of fired they are already holding it against those that “resigned”.

In proceedings they have point blank told them “We didn’t fire you. You voluntarily left”

Just overlook that part that they wanted to work longer but were denied exemptions or they wanted to continue being cops but knew that door closed with a dishonorable discharge.

Lying scumbags.

What started as a mission of thirteen friends to save one Afghan interpreter quickly turned into one of the largest civilian rescue operations in history. Twelve Veterans and one spouse of a catastrophically wounded Afghanistan Veteran used all of their resources and connections to find their way from a hotel in Washington DC to Kabul. Ten days after the first member of their team, now operating under the moniker of Save Our Allies, stepped foot in Afghanistan, they had rescued over 12,000 people. This is their story.

I certainly haven't been favorable about the tele-evangelist crowd, but Kenneth Copeland actually loaned his jet to rescue Americans that PedoPeter left behind.

Last edited:
In my group of fired they are already holding it against those that “resigned”.

In proceedings they have point blank told them “We didn’t fire you. You voluntarily left”

Just overlook that part that they wanted to work longer but were denied exemptions or they wanted to continue being cops but knew that door closed with a dishonorable discharge.

Lying scumbags.
I think it's fucked up what they did to you and others but I find it kinda funny how "they" used the rules against you.
Example: you have the right to protest the government. Stand in the street with a sign and "they" will arrest you for disturbing the peace.
They have passed so much bullshit that they can work around anything to fuck you.
You didn't get fired for standing up for your rights you got fired for disobedience of a direct order. Ask the j6 people how that works.
BTB!

Lying scumbags.
I do hope you pointed that out to them in exactly those words + a few other truths.

Like ... "how is it that you can lie to us, lie to others, moreover lie to yourself and KNOW you destroyed lives and careers and still think you are good and decent people? YOU. ARE. NOT. Evil better describes you. Remember that everyday when you look at yourself in the mirror...

Last edited:
Probably be right up his alley , so to speak !🙈

He is kinda confused with his hairdo too ….he’s really fussy about it.
He was/is such a major disappointment to me. He came on the national stage like he'd be a real bulldog conservative, former smart prosecutor and then turned out to be a fucking RINO swamp dweller. Reminds of the old saying " Don't let your alligator mouth get your hummingbird ass in trouble." And as we say in Texas, he's all hat and no cattle.