Jun 21, 2019
Reactions: Bender

DarnYankeeUSMC

McCarthy Was Right
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Mar 18, 2012
    In your head
    I crossed paths with an old friend today. She tells me that two different hospitals tried to kill her last August. She went to her doctor because she was having difficulty breathing and felt like shit. She tested negative for covid-19 but was told that she was false negative. They treated her for COVID and checked her into the hospital. Two weeks and no improvement and a second false negative her family transferred her to another hospital. They claim the same, false negative. Two more weeks and no improvement and transferred to a third hospital and two more false negative tests. She now has a collapsed lung and a friend called a doctor friend and explained the situation. The hospital wants to put her on breathing machine and doctor friend tells them no. Hospital says that they are done with her and she checks out with the assistance of family and the doctor. Doctor friend treated her at home for bacterial pneumonia and three weeks later she's getting out of bed.
    Doctor friend says to never wear a mask!!
    That's two people that I know that have had pneumonia from masks. She lived and the other died after being put on the respirator and being treated for covid-19 instead of pneumonia.

plong

Gunny Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Nov 13, 2010
    USA
    oh look, somebody got their payoff already for denying election cases.

VtnKqE55.png
    I was so very happy to see Trump make three appointments... Not one has proven true to their stated values thus far... and they're, unfortunately, just getting started... I really don't understand why the demwits are even bothering with the idea of court-packing... Seems completely unnecessary to the success of their agenda :mad:

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jun 21, 2019
    How is this allowed?
    hahahaha!

politicians often wait to retire before taking their book payouts, like obama.
    judges could be sitting for life, so they can't wait for death to get the money.

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jun 21, 2019
    it dawned on me that when i see liberals bragging that more "college graduates" agree with them, what they are really talking about is not people with college degrees but people that have undergone college level social programming.

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jun 21, 2019

Longshot231

Old Salt
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2018
    it dawned on me that when i see liberals bragging that more "college graduates" agree with them, what they are really talking about is not people with college degrees but people that have undergone college level social programming.

They've earned their degrees in Marxistology.

Reactions: theLBC

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jun 21, 2019
    So who would be foolish enough to take medical advice from her after that?

Answer: A democrat.
    every town has its own worst doctor, and the people that have appointments to see them tomorrow have no idea.