• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Xfty15K1.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: Longshot231
it dawned on me that when i see liberals bragging that more "college graduates" agree with them, what they are really talking about is not people with college degrees but people that have undergone college level social programming.

it dawned on me that when i see liberals bragging that more "college graduates" agree with them, what they are really talking about is not people with college degrees but people that have undergone college level social programming.

They've earned their degrees in Marxistology.

Reactions: theLBC
So who would be foolish enough to take medical advice from her after that?

Answer: A democrat.
every town has its own worst doctor, and the people that have appointments to see them tomorrow have no idea.

Any NY'ers here? They're trying to slide this thru fast I heard:

2. UPON DETERMINING BY CLEAR AND CONVINCING EVIDENCE THAT THE HEALTH OF OTHERS IS OR MAY BE ENDANGERED BY A CASE, CONTACT OR CARRIER, OR SUSPECTED CASE, CONTACT OR CARRIER OF A CONTAGIOUS DISEASE THAT, IN THE OPINION OF THE GOVERNOR, AFTER CONSULTATION WITH THE COMMISSIONER, MAY POSE AN IMMINENT AND SIGNIFICANT THREAT TO THE PUBLIC HEALTH RESULTING IN SEVERE MORBIDITY OR HIGH MORTALITY, THE GOVERNOR OR HIS OR HER DELEGEE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE COMMISSIONER OR THE HEADS OF LOCAL HEALTH DEPARTMENTS, MAY ORDER THE REMOVAL AND/OR DETENTION OF SUCH A PERSON OR OF A GROUP OF SUCH PERSONS BY ISSUING A SINGLE ORDER, IDENTIFYING SUCH PERSONS EITHER BY NAME OR BY A REASONABLY SPECIFIC DESCRIPTION OF THE INDIVIDUALS OR GROUP BEING DETAINED. SUCH PERSON OR GROUP OF PERSONS SHALL BE DETAINED IN A MEDICAL FACILITY OR OTHER APPROPRIATE FACILITY OR PREMISES DESIGNATED BY THE GOVERNOR OR HIS OR HER DELEGEE AND COMPLYING WITH SUBDIVISION FIVE OF THIS SECTION.

WTFF? "Clear and convincing" --according to who?
In other words --off to the Gulag with you.

2. UPON DETERMINING BY CLEAR AND CONVINCING EVIDENCE THAT THE HEALTH OF OTHERS IS OR MAY BE ENDANGERED BY A CASE, CONTACT OR CARRIER, OR SUSPECTED CASE, CONTACT OR CARRIER OF A CONTAGIOUS DISEASE THAT, IN THE OPINION OF THE GOVERNOR, AFTER CONSULTATION WITH THE COMMISSIONER, MAY POSE AN IMMINENT AND SIGNIFICANT THREAT TO THE PUBLIC HEALTH RESULTING IN SEVERE MORBIDITY OR HIGH MORTALITY, THE GOVERNOR OR HIS OR HER DELEGEE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE COMMISSIONER OR THE HEADS OF LOCAL HEALTH DEPARTMENTS, MAY ORDER THE REMOVAL AND/OR DETENTION OF SUCH A PERSON OR OF A GROUP OF SUCH PERSONS BY ISSUING A SINGLE ORDER, IDENTIFYING SUCH PERSONS EITHER BY NAME OR BY A REASONABLY SPECIFIC DESCRIPTION OF THE INDIVIDUALS OR GROUP BEING DETAINED. SUCH PERSON OR GROUP OF PERSONS SHALL BE DETAINED IN A MEDICAL FACILITY OR OTHER APPROPRIATE FACILITY OR PREMISES DESIGNATED BY THE GOVERNOR OR HIS OR HER DELEGEE AND COMPLYING WITH SUBDIVISION FIVE OF THIS SECTION.

got a lot of nerve after murdering 15,000 old people.

IN THE OPINION OF THE GOVERNOR, AFTER CONSULTATION WITH THE COMMISSIONER...

Does that include people who have AIDS, or are they a protected class?

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
Does that include people who have AIDS, or are they a protected class?
liberals here made it no longer a crime to have unprotected sex and not tell the other person you are hiv positive beforehand.
they also made it so you don't have register as a sex offender if you inject some kid's butt or mouth with aids.

I know this is a political thread not sports but Jake Paul's KO of Ben Askren must have to have something to do with the liberals...(and yes I know it was a boxing match, not MMA and I know Askren made 37M from PPV) but still:

Last edited:
Reactions: theLBC
liberals here made it no longer a crime to have unprotected sex and not tell the other person you are hiv positive beforehand.
they also made it so you don't hInave register as a sex offender if you inject some kid's butt or mouth with aids.
Collin county, a 2A "sanctuary" county, felt otherwise. He got 45 years for infecting 6 women.
The democratic underground reacted immediately and this has been on their agenda since.

Last edited:
Well now. That just fucking did me in. Ouch.
The guy gets in a Merc toting a Cobray? Multiple things wrong with this setup; but that's the unfortunate side-effect of liberal policies and brainwashing of a segment (or actually many segments) of our population. Now sadly, the little girl will be raised by thugs or the grandparents who are likely having to house these idiots. Who in their right mind wants to live in that type of society?

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
Well now. That just fucking did me in. Ouch.
i lived in a crip neighborhood and i can tell you there are victims there through no fault of their own (like that sweet little 7 year old girl)
it is the culture they are raised in and live in.
some folks that i think are well meaning think that everyone has the same opportunity, but they don't.
the problem is the wrong people are blamed for the problems, and the wrong people are put in charge of fixing the problems.

Fun fact...found out yesterday that it’s a thing to have your pronouns in your signature block...in your DOD email. [Evidenced by the email I received stating that we have to attend a mandatory virtual event for culture and team building inclusion]

Can’t wait until that becomes mandated as part of the inclusionary process.

Fun fact...found out yesterday that it’s a thing to have your pronouns in your signature block...in your DOD email. [Evidenced by the email I received stating that we have to attend a mandatory virtual event for culture and team building inclusion]
Branch?

Last edited:
Is this the same as usual, where the military has no live rounds to shoot back?

These guys would change their attitude a little when it becomes a 2 way range
They should have politicians standing guard unarmed. I’m sure they will change their minds after that.

Don't exit your vehicle unless you have no other options. Your vehicle is the best protection and a very good weapon to escape the mob.
to me it looked like they were protecting him, Sadly that was the best choice to deescalate.

We went all the way to mars.
We flew a child size helicopter for 40 seconds.

For all the expense, time and trouble you would think a preditor drone would be more appropriate.

If he touched my child like that. I'd break his hands before knocking him out
I would be the most famous motherfucker on the planet for the next 5-10 years if my wife had to go up there and get groped by that faggot with me next to her.

What would they even say when he got knocked the fuck out on live TV?

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
WTF?? If this is even remotely true........there's going to be some REAL PISSED-OFF people (me included). This is some serious fu#kery. Just F'n WOW! Mac:mad::mad:

The government wouldnt lie.....ask Brian Sickniks family...

1618912081997.png

I crossed paths with an old friend today. She tells me that two different hospitals tried to kill her last August. She went to her doctor because she was having difficulty breathing and felt like shit. She tested negative for covid-19 but was told that she was false negative. They treated her for COVID and checked her into the hospital. Two weeks and no improvement and a second false negative her family transferred her to another hospital. They claim the same, false negative. Two more weeks and no improvement and transferred to a third hospital and two more false negative tests. She now has a collapsed lung and a friend called a doctor friend and explained the situation. The hospital wants to put her on breathing machine and doctor friend tells them no. Hospital says that they are done with her and she checks out with the assistance of family and the doctor. Doctor friend treated her at home for bacterial pneumonia and three weeks later she's getting out of bed.
Doctor friend says to never wear a mask!!
That's two people that I know that have had pneumonia from masks. She lived and the other died after being put on the respirator and being treated for covid-19 instead of pneumonia.

Doesnt your friend realize there is a good payout for the hospital if they can include her as a CV19 death.

She should think of others than herself.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC

Can’t wait until that becomes mandated as part of the inclusionary process.

and if you dont identify appropriately you will be given shit for it.....ask Gina Carrano

and if you dont identify appropriately you will be given shit for it.....ask Gina Carrano
What are they going to do? Send me back to the states? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

But you’re absolutely right. Worse than that, look at what is happening to that soldier who had to be evacuated from his home and placed on base with his family...all because he was trying to get a piece of shit out from where his family lives. Then you have the Paramedic being hounded by ABC news for donating money to Kyle.

That Rep Greene petition to remove the fucktard is going to give them a longer list of people to go after.

• Angry
Reactions: pmclaine
fuck the mass shootings, lets fuck with some people that waved flags.

HRJGpFzC.png

• Haha
Reactions: Bender