• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Edward II had been a lifelong disappointment to his father Edward I 'Longshanks', the Butcher of Scotland, who had wanted his son to be become a warrior equal to him and inherit the kingdom he had built for him. Instead, Edward II was far more interested in sleeping with his "best friend", a French knight named Piers Gaveston. Over time, Edward II made Gaveston a baron and duke and gave him many fiefs which had belonged to other nobles in the Plantagenet court, at the threat of death to these powerful nobles if they resisted. One of most treacherous things he done in the eyes of these nobles was make Gaveston the Earl of Cornwall over a dozen knights who had far more rights to that title and had actually earned a shot at that title by placing themselves on the front lines on the battlefield. These nobles, most notably the Earls of Lancaster and Warwick, along with Isabella the estranged wife of Edward II who had been thoroughly horrified by Edward's plot to eliminate her French family to annex her family's holdings on the continent, soon raised an army of supporters and over a period of less than a year, defeated Edward and Gaveston's forces along with another baron named Hugh Despenser who Edward had made the royal chamberlain to the utter disdain of the entire Parliament, captured all three and condemned them for high treason. Gaveston was beheaded. Edward however, was incarcerated at the castle of Kenilworth where he was killed by having a red hot fireplace poker shoved up his ass. Despenser was hanged, drawn and quartered. It was one of the more embarrassing scandals of the Plantagenet saga...

sounds like a fitting end to all politicians around the world if only the people grow some

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
photo_2022-09-20_18-30-43.jpg

Edward II had been a lifelong disappointment to his father Edward I 'Longshanks', the Butcher of Scotland, who had wanted his son to be become a warrior equal to him and inherit the kingdom he had built for him. Instead, Edward II was far more interested in sleeping with his "best friend", a French knight named Piers Gaveston. Over time, Edward II made Gaveston a baron and duke and gave him many fiefs which had belonged to other nobles in the Plantagenet court, at the threat of death to these powerful nobles if they resisted. One of most treacherous things he done in the eyes of these nobles was make Gaveston the Earl of Cornwall over a dozen knights who had far more rights to that title and had actually earned a shot at that title by placing themselves on the front lines on the battlefield. These nobles, most notably the Earls of Lancaster and Warwick, along with Isabella the estranged wife of Edward II who had been thoroughly horrified by Edward's plot to eliminate her French family to annex her family's holdings on the continent, soon raised an army of supporters and over a period of less than a year, defeated Edward and Gaveston's forces along with another baron named Hugh Despenser who Edward had made the royal chamberlain to the utter disdain of the entire Parliament, captured all three and condemned them for high treason. Gaveston was beheaded. Edward however, was incarcerated at the castle of Kenilworth where he was killed by having a red hot fireplace poker shoved up his ass. Despenser was hanged, drawn and quartered. It was one of the more embarrassing scandals of the Plantagenet saga...

"One down. Two to go". The head of Piers Gaveston presented to the Earl of Lancaster at Blacklow Hill. 1312

head-of-gaveston.jpg

I thought that faggot got thrown out the window.

dGEtMi5naWY.gif

I thought that faggot got thrown out the window.

dGEtMi5naWY.gif

If the producers wanted to tell the entire story of Edward II and Gaveston unedited and undiluted, they would have had to take a page out of the Chinese TV historical dramas book and make Braveheart a TV series spanning 60 chapters, each chapter 45 minutes long. Every weekday night.
biggrin.gif

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Here is the Updated List of US-Based Food Manufacturing Plants Destroyed Under Biden Regime -- You Can Now Participate and Add More Incidents on the Interactive Map

Did you see the vids of that tool singing karaoke in London after the funeral?

Embarrassing.

nope, i dont watch tv, and i havent come across it online. my mother was down at the property over the past few days and she watched the funeral. i had headphones on listening to music and on here.

It is not gloating. It is being honest about a society wide betrayal that directly targeted my family. That being said, I applaud your candour at this point. Thing is, until the folks like you prove their willingness to lose everything to avoid government and media programs trying to kill us and yourself, I will not be depending on much positive influence. Trust betrayed can be rebuilt, but I’m the intel guy for my tribe. Once bitten, twice shy. The same organizations that perpetrated the covid operation are running the leadership in Canada, the US, EU etc. The Ukraine war is their largest project right now. Biden is a farce, BLM ruled US streets, and the FBI is working directly for the WEF great reset machine. If you don’t see or admit this shit is all one and the same with the covid crap, then you are betraying us again. See why I don’t trust?
You have made a couple of references to you being the protector of your family. I want applaud you on this; every man in this world should know that his primary job is just that. It should be drilled in from childhood. I was having a conversation with a group of men the other day about this very thing. One guy made the comment that the reason we are in the situation we are is because the family unit has lost the sentinel at the gates, even in families who are traditional non-divorced types. He is right. It’s a weakness that has caused rot.

You have made a couple of references to you being the protector of your family. I want applaud you on this; every man in this world should know that his primary job is just that. It should be drilled in from childhood. I was having a conversation with a group of men the other day about this very thing. One guy made the comment that the reason we are in the situation we are is because the family unit has lost the sentinel at the gates, even in families who are traditional non-divorced types. He is right. It’s a weakness that has caused rot.

6u1k3k.jpg

Regular logic: Get out of the way and shake my head at the ridiculousness of it all...

Clownworld beginner logic: Strip naked while the girls are fighting, stand up on a desk, and urinate on the projector while making funny faces for the person filming.

Clownworld advanced logic: Sweep any unsecured laptops, projectors, and any other electronics at the front of the class into my bag and jacket and bounce out while fight is still going on...

• Haha
Reactions: theLBC