• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

1663602663073.png

My g/f's company wants to send her to Europe where the company's headquarters are located to get more training as part of her job but she'd have to have the shot. She's as adamant against the jab as I am and said no f'g way.

Not sure how this is going to play out.

Very early on my boss said he is thinking about making getting the shot mandatory. I told him I would have to think very hard on if I would continue to work here if he is going to dictate health care.

They did not do it in the end, I think there are about 3 of us in the entire office.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Very early on my boss said he is thinking about making getting the shot mandatory. I told him I would have to think very hard on if I would continue to work here if he is going to dictate health care.

They did not do it in the end, I think there are about 3 of us in the entire office.
My boss said that he knew that mandating the shot would mean his family would wonder what happened to him after he would not be found in a shallow unmarked grave out in the desert.....

He knows who works for him.

What the hell does illegal immigrants have to do with abortion and guns?
I would guess he is deflecting from the mess he created in NY and focusing on the two major non-liberal policies in FL. Another Democrat tactic.

Reactions: TACC
Let's play a game. Spin the wheel after watching the video.

the ax guy was letting those people hit him. Not one had enough 'juice' in their punch to take him down. :(
Ax guy is thinking.. you all hit like pussies.

My g/f's company wants to send her to Europe where the company's headquarters are located to get more training as part of her job but she'd have to have the shot. She's as adamant against the jab as I am and said no f'g way.

Not sure how this is going to play out.
I think just about all European countries have lifted the jab requirement. Is this possibly a company mandate ?

I don’t know if you could call it political but I’ve become anti-death penalty a few years ago. There should be a complete ban on the death penalty.

My reason is not because I don’t believe a person should pay for murdering someone with their life.

My reason is that the legal system is so corrupt with crooked judges and prosecutors. I’ve seen it myself. I’ve been a victim of the crooked judges and lawyers. That opened my eyes.

For anyone wanting to convince me with the “if you know they’re guilty beyond any doubt” argument; save your energy.

Prosecutors are supposed to give all evidence to the defense; even exculpatory evidence. The crooked ones don’t do that. So if a jury never sees any exculpatory evidence they are convinced that the defendant is guilty.

Of course we know that ALL witnesses tell the truth even the police! A cop would never lie🙄

So if the jury never sees any exculpatory evidence and believes lying witnesses, in their minds, the defendant is guilty.
I can see how you would view that in SOME instances. There are cases in mass shootings, where there are lots of witnesses.
How about the guy who kidnapped and raped multiple joggers in TN? They have his DNA, blood in truck, his shoe, phone location. Do you think taxpayers should have to pay for this guy for 50 fk'n years? or .. 5 cents (bang) and we have an opening at the jail?

So you want to start this again you little cunt. You are not a little vaccinated you lying piece of shit, either you are or you are not.

Here is my story with the vaxx so pay attention "Doctor": I work for a small company with older owners with one being ultra liberal and one being conservative. Both owners got the shots and had an internal discussion about making shots mandatory. I started doing my research on the virus and shots (something that @cast1 is incapable of doing). When finished I told my boss that I would not take any injections and would live with the consequences personally and professionally, see how that works @cast1, you fucking pussy. The owners backed off the mandate and afterwards some people got shots and some didn't, and all of us have had the virus.

I find it funny was some little cunt that rolled over and took the shot like a bitch wants to questions someone's sacrifices or decisions when it came to the shots. You made no sacrifice except regret. God damn, grow up and be a man at some point in your sad little life.

Now bitch boy feel free to ask me direct if you have questions.
I thought you were done? Can’t just let it lie? Also, easy with the C word. There could be ladies on here.

I suppose you expect your work story to be believed, but would you accept my declaration that I would leave my profession entirely if it meant being forced to take another Covid vaccine? Is your street cred better than mine?

So you put yourself through a mildly uncomfortable conversation, were never forced to make a choice, and suffered zero consequences due to your good hearted employers. Wow, you were practically martyred there. Good thing you’re such an oak.

I was right, all talk; just like I’d be right if you had an MI, or a stroke, or a fracture, or even a kidney stone. You’d be at your local mass murderers place on the double looking for help. Let me hear you say you or none of yours will accept any medical care under any circumstance moving forward. I’ll just sit here and hold my breath lol.

The sad thing is, you’re not entirely wrong. There are terrible, judgmental, unethical, despicable physicians in the world; people who have no business being a doctor. I’ve known some. I don’t hold physicians in any higher regard than the guys who take the trash out. I’m fact I can’t do my job unless they do theirs. Doctors are people, and some people are just bad, but not all people are, and not all doctors are either.

I think I’m comfy with what’s been said for all to see and I’ll be moving along now.

the ax guy was letting those people hit him. Not one had enough 'juice' in their punch to take him down. :(
Ax guy is thinking.. you all hit like pussies.

man, that had my blood pumping hard. like before im going to get in the boxing ring with someone. mind just racing. what would i do?

he needed to be taken to the ground and disarmed, but it would take more than just one of those guys to do it. sheer weight and pinning him down is what it would need. ol' boy sitting down learned a valuable lesson not to turn your back on a combatant, as the dude knocked him out of his chair. then let him threaten the girl.

im a lot bigger than those two dudes who were punching him and just absorbed their blows. 6'4", 225, id to have atleast tried to knock him out when he got close to my girl. 1-2 punch, and then tackle and grapple. Hope one of the others standing around comes to pin the weapon arm and disarm. id have also tried to pick up a chair and fend off the ax attack. even the weapon odds a little bit.

Reactions: 91Eunozs
I thought you were done? Can’t just let it lie? Also, easy with the C word. There could be ladies on here.

I suppose you expect your work story to be believed, but would you accept my declaration that I would leave my profession entirely if it meant being forced to take another Covid vaccine? Is your street cred better than mine?

So you put yourself through a mildly uncomfortable conversation, were never forced to make a choice, and suffered zero consequences due to your good hearted employers. Wow, you were practically martyred there. Good thing you’re such an oak.

I was right, all talk; just like I’d be right if you had an MI, or a stroke, or a fracture, or even a kidney stone. You’d be at your local mass murderers place on the double looking for help. Let me hear you say you or none of yours will accept any medical care under any circumstance moving forward. I’ll just sit here and hold my breath lol.

The sad thing is, you’re not entirely wrong. There are terrible, judgmental, unethical, despicable physicians in the world; people who have no business being a doctor. I’ve known some. I don’t hold physicians in any higher regard than the guys who take the trash out. I’m fact I can’t do my job unless they do theirs. Doctors are people, and some people are just bad, but not all people are, and not all doctors are either.

I think I’m comfy with what’s been said for all to see and I’ll be moving along now.
I was done but you felt compelled to be a troll, which further enforces my comment about you being a cunt.

I could not care less if you believe my story or not but I have no reason to lie. I have never nor would I ever ask someone to do something I have not done or would not do myself. My "good hearted employers", this coming from someone that sacrificed nothing and took a pegging from his job. You are pathetic. Insult the decision I made while you rolled over like a $2 whore.

All talk about what? My position about the medical gustapo in the US? I will never change my mind or position on that until doctors come out in mass to refute their previous position on COVID and the vaccinations. Hopefully they will have more integrity than you. Are there doctors that pushed back against their peers? Sure. Did some lose their licenses sure but a small percentage. Too many came out and said they would not fight against the machine because they might lose their license. That is all I need to know and it sound just like your position.

At some point be a man and not a cognitive dissonant troll.

So you want to start this again you little cunt. You are not a little vaccinated you lying piece of shit, either you are or you are not.

Here is my story with the vaxx so pay attention "Doctor": I work for a small company with older owners with one being ultra liberal and one being conservative. Both owners got the shots and had an internal discussion about making shots mandatory. I started doing my research on the virus and shots (something that @cast1 is incapable of doing). When finished I told my boss that I would not take any injections and would live with the consequences personally and professionally, see how that works @cast1, you fucking pussy. The owners backed off the mandate and afterwards some people got shots and some didn't, and all of us have had the virus.

I find it funny was some little cunt that rolled over and took the shot like a bitch wants to questions someone's sacrifices or decisions when it came to the shots. You made no sacrifice except regret. God damn, grow up and be a man at some point in your sad little life.

Now bitch boy feel free to ask me direct if you have questions.

You are a punk. Congrats on your internet tough guy status. I usually skip the retarded great game india and other bullshit you post, but read some of your bitching today. Retard level 10 crap.

Signed,
Unvaxed

You are a punk. Congrats on your internet tough guy status. I usually skip the retarded great game india and other bullshit you post, but read some of your bitching today. Retard level 10 crap.

Signed,
Unvaxed
If you skip the greatgameindia articles then that shows how little you know. Try reading before making a decision if that is possible. Also feel free to fuck yourself.

I can see how you would view that in SOME instances. There are cases in mass shootings, where there are lots of witnesses.
How about the guy who kidnapped and raped multiple joggers in TN? They have his DNA, blood in truck, his shoe, phone location. Do you think taxpayers should have to pay for this guy for 50 fk'n years? or .. 5 cents (bang) and we have an opening at the jail?
The cost of executing someone is much higher than you think, and exceeds the cost of incarceration. Something like $1.2mm vs 800k.

The cost of executing someone is much higher than you think, and exceeds the cost of incarceration. Something like $1.2mm vs 800k.
That is a problem with the SYSTEM. It could be fixed; but then they couldn't keep releasing them out on to the streets.

Reactions: quietmike
That is a problem with the SYSTEM. It could be fixed; but then they couldn't keep releasing them out on to the streets.
Sure. But it’s difficult to make systemic change. That’s probably why we’re usually so focused on removing symptoms instead of fixing problems.

I think just about all European countries have lifted the jab requirement. Is this possibly a company mandate ?
Not sure. They like her and said they would work to accommodate her when they hired her. Maybe keep her in Texas. I'm not too thrilled with her travelling abroad anyway.

Reactions: Threadcutter308
"Cover-up anti-abortion-pro-gun abuses?"

So following the 2nd amendment of the Constitution is now pro-guns abuse?

Who wrote that, some man-hating, lesbian lawyer in Austin?

Reactions: Mwalex
Not sure. They like her and said they would work to accommodate her when they hired her. Maybe keep her in Texas. I'm not too thrilled with her travelling abroad anyway.
It's actually pretty easy. Major airports are big, so leave extra time to get around. There really isn't a language barrier/problem, it's hard to find locals that DON'T speak English.

Where is she potentially going ? I would be happy to give some pointers (assuming I've been there before).

The problem with those scenarios is that, even though, those perps would deserve the death penalty the laws allowing them to be executed would be used against a defendant that is really innocent.

Remember that if the jury never sees any exculpatory evidence and/or hear testimony exonerating the defendant they will be convinced beyond any doubt of their guilt.

While I agree that those killers deserve the death penalty the rules of the game would harm the innocent well.

Think of the Patriot Act. In a time of national emergency the law appealed to a lot of people but look how the rules of the game have been used against conservatives in the FISA court.

Holding up the examples of mass shooting with lots of witnesses and the kidnapper in Tennessee are the same strategy the anti gunners use to pass gun control laws.

They use the argument of keeping guns out of the hands of criminals. Who would not be opposed to that? However the same rules that are supposed to disarm criminals are used against honest people and we all suffer.

Until we can produce honest judges, lawyers, cops and witnesses we need to ensure the innocent aren’t put to death.

I hope you never have to be on trial because of false allegations but if it ever happens you may come away with a different perspective.

Think about how you feel when someone lies about you on a personal level that could cost you a job or relationship. It’s not pleasant.

Now think about how you would feel when a witness or cop lies about you on the stand when your life is at stake. It’s more than unpleasant it’s frightening beyond words. Then when you’re found guilty and given the death penalty it becomes terrifying.

Last edited:
If true... this would be just sooooo fucked up. Beyond, beyond, beyond fucked up.

But I wouldn't be surprised one iota

Transhumanism is a stated goal of the WEF "Fourth Industrial Revolution" ... they had speakers on that at their last meeting, and they aren't covering up their goal to have an AI-human brain interface.

That being said - please pay attention to these people that call themselves "doctors" followed by initials of ND, DC. I'm sure they will have a "detox" plan on their website that you can purchase ...

I am not going to make a wholesale assault on their professions- if you have dietary issues or "kink" in a joint they may serve some purpose, but they couldn't be farther removed from laboratory science and legitimate analysis of scientific data. I doubt they could pass a basic micro. or path. course or exam; its just quackery to have these ND's and DC's critically addressing anything scientific about C19 or the jabs. There are plenty of legit. MDs, DO's, MPH's and PhDs finally unveiling the truth; mixing the crap from these ND's and DC's with their own agendas hurts and hinders the movement by the real scientists trying to bring the truth forward.

Last edited: