• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

G9O1hKka9bfn.jpeg

Feel sorry for people donating their organs thinking they are going to save lives ...
Who cares when you’re dead realistically. Throw me in a ditch for all I care I won’t be there, just my bones wearing a meat suit at that point no matter your beliefs you won’t know anything about that.

I’d find it a little hilarious, go through life getting fucked by this and that....end up a man made fuck hole. 🤣

Last edited:
"The first hospital in the United States to mandate all its health care workers get the COVID-19 vaccine has quietly decided not to require the updated booster shot after facing staffing shortages, according to an internal email obtained by The Epoch Times."

ABSOLUTE MONSTERS! THEY ARE GOING TO KILL EVERYONE IN THE HOSPITAL!!!!!11!11!1!11!!!!

We ain't gonna let them be "quiet" about anything. Everyone with other social media accounts, please take a few seconds to a minute to repost that on your own feeds, and give your friends, mutuals, etc., a heads up to do the same.

Here is a link without a paywall or account required. Just copy and paste the entire provided template inside the dotted section and hit post on your other channels:

-----------
-----------
First US hospital to require COVID-19 vaccines and boosters for all of it's employees have quietly changed it's guidelines to NOT require the updated Omicron booster:

-----------
-----------

link to story of Lutherans doing this? its the Catholic Charities thats doing it, i thought.
There was some bitch from some Lutheran group on Bloomberg extolling why the illegals are legal and why we need more h1b

Look it up they bring piles in here and get your tax money to do it

AM won’t work in tbis piece of equipment that’s why I was listening to Bloomberg but wow all propaganda all the time

Libtard college student at the University of Iowa gets triggered by hilarious and well made Kamala Harris meme during a speech by a conservative guest speaker. Destroys lectern and projector sitting on top of it. Arrested.

Breakdown and commentary of incident:

Last edited:
Well that is a problem Entirely created by the Chinese Communist Party.
And they were super brutal about making that problem happen.

Oh but the UN also praised them for their "forward thinking" brutality in causing the problem.
Oh and a pretty good chance we funded it HA!
china dropping to 650m probably a good thing. Their cities won't be as crowded, and they can improve their quality of life.
They'll have to work on automation, which the video fails to mention. As for the old people, the commies will take them out to 'end of life camps' and that will be the end of it.

Jeebuz, and before him was paul ryan, then john boehner. :eek: :mad:

I’ve quit donating to the the repubicaton party. They’re more than welcome to let me know when they’re going to start representing my interests again.

If I’m satisfied with what they have to say, I’ll give some consideration to donating again.

I’ve quit donating to the the repubicaton party. They’re more than welcome to let me know when they’re going to start representing my interests again.

If I’m satisfied with what they have to say, I’ll give some consideration to donating again.
Ditch Mitch, china's bitch

If I'm satisfied with what they DO, I'll give some consideration to donating again.

Bwaaaahahaha,, so the republicants party brought this to court? I am not even going to look for the information and take a wild guess and say that it was brought to court by private individuals.
Funny how the communist party gets shit in front of a federal judge overnight but the republicants sit on their thumbs and let the citizens, they supposedly represent, use their funds to fight for their rights. Then they beg for your money to fight for you.
Fuck them. Let it burn to the ground.

china dropping to 650m probably a good thing. Their cities won't be as crowded, and they can improve their quality of life.
They'll have to work on automation, which the video fails to mention. As for the old people, the commies will take them out to 'end of life camps' and that will be the end of it.

Brutal, blood hatred fueled civil war will be far better. I am very interested to see, aside from all of the black market guns that are around, what kind of other more frightful weapons can be made by ingenious rebels to inflict mass casualties on commie police and military targets. Trucks with flamethrowers powered by onboard compressors firing out sustained long range blasts of destruction like the Martian heat rays in War Of The Worlds. Maybe even railguns and Gauss cannon, sending steel rods of God into commies at hypersonic speed. But more realistically and likely in the form of huge VBIEDs that might even make the Beirut blast look anemic. And arsons, lots of arsons, fires set with the sole intent to kill, that'll be for sure.

Reactions: Mwalex

McConnell has been in DC since 1968. He probably has a better idea on what “republicanism” is about than anyone on the planet.

• Haha
Reactions: clcustom1911
Brutal, blood hatred fueled civil war will be far better. I am very interested to see, aside from all of the black market guns that are around, what kind of other more frightful weapons can be made by ingenious rebels to inflict mass casualties on commie police and military targets. Trucks with flamethrowers powered by onboard compressors firing out sustained long range blasts of destruction like the Martian heat rays in War Of The Worlds. Maybe even railguns and Gauss cannon, sending steel rods of God into commies at hypersonic speed. But more realistically and likely in the form of huge VBIEDs that might even make the Beirut blast look anemic. And arsons, lots of arsons, fires set with the sole intent to kill, that'll be for sure.
The dreadnought from the movie Death Race comes to mind.

• Love
Reactions: Blue Sky Country