• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

McConnell has been in DC since 1968. He probably has a better idea on what “republicanism” is about than anyone on the planet.
He is what the republican party stands for in all it’s glory. Keep supporting the “lesser of two evils” and this is what happens. This tactic has the be the dumbest reason to vote for a candidate I have ever heard and it is repeated ad nauseam. R voters or D voters, I don’t know who are the dumber of the two? I used to be one of the ignorant and foolish in the R camp myself.

Hold on let me put on my surprised face...

It's like the Hide is full of beagles. The glowies get sniffed out and chased right by the shotgun. They don't last long before they get blasted and another shows up. Rinse and repeat. Seems like the last couple years this place is like a skeet shoot.
There's a prime example just a few posts up. Old account suddenly becomes active again and is contradictory to the norm.

It's like the Hide is full of beagles. The glowies get sniffed out and chased right by the shotgun. They don't last long before they get blasted and another shows up. Rinse and repeat. Seems like the last couple years this place is like a skeet shoot.
There's a prime example just a few posts up. Old account suddenly becomes active again and is contradictory to the norm.
I have 6800 posts and I am here most days...if you don't know who I am you definitely aren't paying attention.

It's all good.
The Psy op going on in the media and social platforms is overboard crazy.
Guess I missed that part. I quit watching after the first segment
When I don't recognize a name I check their post record. This fucker has laid low for a few days and now is full press on stirring the shit.

You guys aren’t republicans. You should just start your own nutty party and leave traditional GOPers alone.
most "republicans" are grifters and you're a moron if you're falling for it. They are center left in most cases judging by their actions, or just cowards and vote how they are told so they don't get blackmailed probably

Who is running our country….Pedo Peter said the pandemic is over ?

1663819665910.jpeg

They admit they want a state of emergency so they can abuse government authority, contradicting their headline claiming the "pandemic" is active.

Ok. Thanks for being honest?

They are still flipping the money from our wallets so fast under emergency status the old fool almost ruined that scam.

He dindu nuffin’. He a good boy.

Notable quotes from the article:

“I talked to him, and he said he didn’t do it,” Virgie said of a conversation she had with her son from jail. “He said [to me], ‘They’re trying to put me in some stuff, mom.’”

“He’s just a good person,” Virgie Abston continued. “Kind. Lovable.”

Jeebuz, and before him was paul ryan, then john boehner. :eek: :mad:

I’ve quit donating to the the repubicaton party. They’re more than welcome to let me know when they’re going to start representing my interests again.

If I’m satisfied with what they have to say, I’ll give some consideration to donating again.
Well thats no problem, they will happily tell you what you want to hear with no intention off ever doing it.

Well that is a problem Entirely created by the Chinese Communist Party.
And they were super brutal about making that problem happen.

Oh but the UN also praised them for their "forward thinking" brutality in causing the problem.
Oh and a pretty good chance we funded it HA!

The thing to worry about is what are they (the chinese) going to do about it, not like you can move that brick wall.

My fear is they take a page out of Argentina's book. It is what dictators do when things start to slip. And looking at China and Argentina it is too similar.

Find something that you can rally the starving and pissed off population around, something that is "national" get everyone over torqued over that and you have a great distraction.

Any guesses what little island that is going to be, and it is not the Malvinas.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
china dropping to 650m probably a good thing. Their cities won't be as crowded, and they can improve their quality of life.
They'll have to work on automation, which the video fails to mention. As for the old people, the commies will take them out to 'end of life camps' and that will be the end of it.

The entire place is a house of cards, their cities are empty now......and yet their cities are full to the busting point.

This is just one thing on them going back years, they keep building for nothing just to keep that growth the other video (fantastic video) talked about going. When it slows and stops it will fall, the cracks have been there for a while, but are now becoming known to many. Thing is china knows it, and are making steps for that next step I talked about in my last post. I fear that will happen, and no good will come from that. Personally I think we are closer now to some very bad things happening then we where around October 1962. One nut trying not to loose face on one side, and another nut half a world away that is seeing the cracks, and wondering what is he going to do when those 650M people get pissed off, they have had a taste of the good life and they are not real keen on going back.