• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

I back the blue when they back me. Those are stupid cops.

I hope that she sues them and ends up owning the town that employs them.
It will be the property tax payers of that city and county that pay for the price of this stupidity.
If the police pension fund was held financially accountable maybe things would change.

These people are too stupid to be cops. There has to be a minimum of common sense, and a minimum of situational awareness. Parking on the RR Tracks ought to be disqualifying. Placing a handcuffed person in your vehicle parked on RR Tracks is criminally negligent, period. I saw the video earlier. I cannot believe she lived. Those cops need to be making Lattes, and nothing more complicated or dangerous.

Making lattes? They should be in prison making license plates.

BTW, was the woman black?

Answer: No or else this would have gone worldwide viral.

She is white and that’s why the story will be buried and forgotten while they make George Floyd day a national holiday.

For Halloween this year, if it is not too cold, I am wearing a tank top with rebellion, "resist the system", and "disobey the capitalist patriarchy" slogans and buttons adorning it. On my exposed right upper arm there will be four Band Aids of different colors, and I will also be wearing a surgical mask, plastic face shield, and a "NYC Vaccine Hero" ball cap...

The worse thing about Seth Rich is people think he died on the streets; when in fact he was so medically stable he wasn't even admitted to ICU but was placed in step-down on a surgical floor. The senior resident who cared for him that night had spoken out, but he was obviously "silenced" afterwards. His real murder happened in the hospital.

Last edited:
I saw that she supported Ukraine too. But supporting and actually sending arms or money are two different things. Italy still owes a shit ton of money and they have an economic crisis on their hands. They aren't sending anything to the Ukraine of any substance.

If she doesn't say that she supports Ukraine, she will become "an agent of Putin" to the MSM/globalist press.

n1CIJX1t5ghq.png

For the love of god tell me that is fake.

Watch her "scandals" (hoaxes) to appear. If that doesn't work, they will take her out.

I would say it depends. If the people are really behind her at least to the point of a Trump type person it will be a full court press.

For the love of god tell me that is fake.
That's the beauty of what they've done!! No one with any sense at all believes anything anymore. Sometimes not even the truth. It's all just background noise. Best to just hop off the info train. Focus on your community and family. Those are the only things you stand a chance of making a difference in. Be vigilant and prepared for whatever is coming.......no letters to your reps or voting beyond local issues will make a difference. I find it all so infuriating because there is nothing to be done......yet!!

Great job she saved her and her husbands life.

"Biden’s Justice Department is now charging Houck with violating the FACE Act and Houck is now facing a maximum sentence of 11 years in prison, three years of supervised release, and fines of up to $350,000 for merely defending his son from being attacked.

However, Houck never blocked access to the abortion center, which is what the law is designed to stop, and the incident was nothing more than a minor scuffle."

"Biden’s Justice Department is now charging Houck with violating the FACE Act and Houck is now facing a maximum sentence of 11 years in prison, three years of supervised release, and fines of up to $350,000 for merely defending his son from being attacked.

However, Houck never blocked access to the abortion center, which is what the law is designed to stop, and the incident was nothing more than a minor scuffle."

"It" didn't raid anything. Men armed with a state issued gun and badge raided him to destroy his and his family's lives if not kill them. It's a damn shame and very telling that local and state LEO work with and assist these federal terrorists. What does that make them?

"It" didn't raid anything. Men armed with a state issued gun and badge raided him to destroy his and his family's lives if not kill them. It's a damn shame and very telling that local and state LEO work with and assist these federal terrorists. What does that make them?
Come on…..it’s was just a few bad apples…….

The worse thing about Seth Rich is people think he died on the streets; when in fact he was so medically stable he wasn't even admitted to ICU but was placed in step-down on a surgical floor. The senior resident who cared for him that night had spoken out, but he was obviously "silenced" afterwards. His real murder happened in the hospital.

i guess like Anne Heche

Reactions: Emerson0311
Reactions: EliBloodshy
Meloni and co are going to tell the EU to pound sand! Looks like there could be big changes on the horizon for Italy, we will see how the freaks running the EU respond.

View attachment 7963818
View attachment 7963819

Greece should have went back on the Drachma back 2008 or so when Germany was telling them to just take the crack….it’s good for you.

These countries thrive on Agriculture and tourism.

Boutique countries that their only selling point is they are Italy or Greece.

Letting the EU take that individuality away is bad tactics and made them poorer and enslaved,