• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Saw one of those someplace and was told it's a telecom switch building.
That’s correct. Back in the day AT&T/MaBell had these all over the place. They were sort of like a Faraday cage and the switches were all mechanical.

There is a huge one in Cambridge. MA. That you’re probably aware of.

Nowadays with digital switching I would assume they are filled with collection devices and storage for Alphabeti.

Even back 40-50 years ago the switch buildings were highly secured. Likely even then to tap calls.

photo_2022-08-01_16-55-00.jpg

No .

Latest SCOTUS ruling really puts into question the ability of letter agencies to create “regulation” with force of law.

Only one organization has Constitutional authority to make law.

Here this is to your level….

I remember those.

Edit: After 1/1/23 Illinois will let someone who did this back on the street without bail

Jesus... a family member of mines kid was recently “ left” on a day care bus and nearly died.

He was bruised too... story is a little deeper than what the article states.

I saw that she supported Ukraine too. But supporting and actually sending arms or money are two different things. Italy still owes a shit ton of money and they have an economic crisis on their hands. They aren't sending anything to the Ukraine of any substance.

i heard she favors sending weapons to ukraine.
From what I understand she is pro-intervention, Salvini and Berlusconi are less inclined to send supplies or participate in sanctions. Because they are all part of the same Bloc I don't know which policy wins out. Honestly we will see if anything changes at all, talking about overturning the new world order is easy, actually mobilizing a country to go along with it is entirely different, as we saw with the Don. I am optimistic though! Better than some communist running the place.

they are saying lots of women and other protesters are being shot and killed.

Reactions: Maxwell
They now call Milwaukee, WI....little Chicago!

Watch the video. This happened last night....

Nice riot/looting in PA on Saturday night as well....

Who are the good guys? I can't tell.... they must be vaccinated.
These people are too stupid to be cops. There has to be a minimum of common sense, and a minimum of situational awareness. Parking on the RR Tracks ought to be disqualifying. Placing a handcuffed person in your vehicle parked on RR Tracks is criminally negligent, period. I saw the video earlier. I cannot believe she lived. Those cops need to be making Lattes, and nothing more complicated or dangerous.