PortaJohn

Longshot231

Two Star General
Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2018

From the article; "Denver police officials previously made public still images they selected from the videos but denied public records requests by The Denver Post and other news outlets to release the videos in their entirety…"

Videos goes missing in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

NeedForSneed

Private
    Minuteman
    Sep 22, 2022
    Connecticut

we didit joe.gif

BytorJr

Old Salt
    Minuteman
    Nov 28, 2018

wade2big

Two Star General
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
    Sep 16, 2017
    TEXAS

Longshot231

Two Star General
    Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2018

The article quotes the White House and National Security Reporter, Natasha Bertrand as saying; "The US stands ready to support European partners' efforts as they investigate."

Translation: Texans will have a long cold winter again as US natural gas supplies will be sent to Europe to help them heat their homes this winter.

impactaddict

Minuteman
    Feb 14, 2017
    Texas Hill Country
    I dont know how state of the art the weapons systems are. My understanding is we're sending aging US military equipment so we can buy the new, good shit.. Of course, a sizable portion of what we're sending to Ukraine is ending up in Africa and other shit holes around the world. Isn't this an old playbook?

Shooter McGavin

NTRP TEAM MEMBER #33
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
  • Jun 22, 2009
    Some where in the US

I don't believe this is in Germany's or Russia's best interest. This is in the best interest of the US .gov and at this point I wouldn't put it past of .gov sabotaging the pipelines. If I was Germany I wouldn't trust the US right now, beside the US.gov is probably still spying on the German.gov right now.

Edit: I have been watching DW News and they are saying that they believe it is sabotage, but are not commenting to who they believed did it. The comments leave no doubt about who the people believe did it.

Last edited:

BytorJr

Old Salt
    Minuteman
    Nov 28, 2018
    And our national doctor Joseph Mengele Jr.

Reactions: gigamortis and KZP

KZP

P.L.O.
    Supporter
    Banned !
    Minuteman
    Mar 11, 2017
    NC
    🤣 Branch covidians are going to be so mad.

DarnYankeeUSMC

McCarthy Was Right
    Minuteman
  • Mar 18, 2012
    In your head
    Qualified immunity, they went home safe and the taxpayers get to pay for the shit show

KZP

P.L.O.
    Supporter
    Banned !
    Minuteman
    Mar 11, 2017
    NC

KZP

P.L.O.
    Supporter
    Banned !
    Minuteman
    Mar 11, 2017
    NC

wade2big

Two Star General
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
    Sep 16, 2017
    TEXAS
    Why doesn’t he name them. It’s a game.

Voting republican or democrat is the action of a fool.

Reactions: Doc68

wade2big

Two Star General
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
    Sep 16, 2017
    TEXAS
    Could you imagine waking in the morning and putting on a badge and a gun to force this gov’t onto the working class people? Could you imagine yourself pulling over people for minor traffic violations and fining them $250-$350 when food is up, taxes are up, and the cost of everything else has skyrocketed as well? Could you steal that money from a family under these circumstances and still look yourself in the mirror everyday? It amazes me how these men think they are somehow serving the people. What a dreadful bunch.

A rational man cannot be at odds with his gov’t and respect the men that force it on them just as a man cannot work for and force such a gov’t onto the people and claim to stand with them.

DarnYankeeUSMC

McCarthy Was Right
    Minuteman
  • Mar 18, 2012
    In your head
    Sorry man. They are doing it for the safety of the public.
    Could you imagine waking in the morning and putting on a badge and a gun to force this gov’t onto the working class people? Could you imagine yourself pulling over people for minor traffic violations and fining them $250-$350 when food is up, taxes are up, and the cost of everything else has skyrocketed as well? Could you steal that money from a family under these circumstances and still look yourself in the mirror everyday? It amazes me how these men think they are somehow serving the people. What a dreadful bunch.
    It'd be total chaos if people were to not follow the speed limit. Anarchy I say. Total anarchy!!
    I am here from the government and I am here to help

wade2big

Two Star General
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
    Sep 16, 2017
    TEXAS

It'd be total chaos if people were to not follow the speed limit. Anarchy I say. Total anarchy!!
    Wait until after the “red wave” happens. Republicans will hire thousands upon thousands of enforcers to control you and the stupid population is begging for a larger police state. All part of the plan. They will grow gov’t beyond anything democrats have done. Won’t be the first time.

gunjunkie45

Major Hide Member
    Minuteman
  • Nov 28, 2009
    Wisconsin

If we could agree that I am allowed to run every single Illinois license plate off the road, I say no speed limits. Illinois plates will only pass you on the right doing 100mph to park their ass in the left lane in front of you at 3mph under the limit. Fuck Illinois. With an elephant cock. In the ass. With no lube. As a surprise. While you're blowing out the candles on your birthday cake. May everyone living in the entire state get some new special blend of chlamydia.... Fuck them fuck them all!

UKDslayer

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas

UKDslayer

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas

whatsupdoc

Major Hide Member
    Minuteman
  • Dec 12, 2017

atomic41

Sergeant
    Minuteman
  • Apr 4, 2013
    But that is ONLY part of the math. Look at the lost amount of savings plus the increased credit card debt incurred while PedoHitler has been in office. The middle class is quickly disappearing in the US.

Pedo Pete and the Funky NWO Bunch are killing it. Their plan is coming together perfectly. There are still people that think this is bad policy/mistakes, and even more that think they can vote their way out of this. :ROFLMAO:

Coming soon is a global financial collapse, digital currency/mark of the beast, mass starvation/population reduction, and the cattle cars to take the deplorables for a nice ride. Nothing happening is accidental, it's been planned for a long time. Get ready.