• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

photo_2022-09-28_19-06-56.jpg

I wonder: would putting a hole in NS pipes stop some of the high price protests in the EU since it gives a real reason they can’t be turned on? Does it give some air cover and plausible deniability for the politicians?

Reactions: eklarsen
I wonder: would putting a hole in NS pipes stop some of the high price protests in the EU since it gives a real reason they can’t be turned on? Does it give some air cover and plausible deniability for the politicians?

people arent stupid, i hope. the people saw what was happening. the only thing people can do, as theyve been doing in many countries now, burn the bills. if the companies have zero revenue, what they gonna do, switch everything off? somehow i dont think companies want to commit financial suicide. maybe its way past time for the people to do what sri lanka did, dont know if it solved anything, but it sure did send a message that the people wont be pushovers.

people arent stupid, i hope. the people saw what was happening. the only thing people can do, as theyve been doing in many countries now, burn the bills. if the companies have zero revenue, what they gonna do, switch everything off? somehow i dont think companies want to commit financial suicide. maybe its way past time for the people to do what sri lanka did, dont know if it solved anything, but it sure did send a message that the people wont be pushovers.
I dunno man. Saying people aren’t stupid forgets the whole Covid sheeple thing.

The fine isn't the interesting part, it's the avoidance of record keeping.
More interesting is how .gov can mandate how a private institution chooses to communicate.

No overreach here. Move along.

Reactions: gigamortis
This could just as easily be yet another government orchestrated "sting" to catch people with "machine guns" for media consumption and a great story about how the ATF is making America safer through their masterful diligence.

This would be my worry. That van across the street, or better yet a drone over your house watching you drag it in, then they come and get you. Perfect setup. I would not put it past these people.

From the article; "Denver police officials previously made public still images they selected from the videos but denied public records requests by The Denver Post and other news outlets to release the videos in their entirety…"

Videos goes missing in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

Here there are three total people that could make a video "go missing".

Personally I would be out of a job before I did something like that.

Videos are on a schedule depending on their classification, some go after 30 days, others stay on forever. But to do total work into the "guts" of that system, only 3 have the ability, and of those three only two know how to do it.

My local Home Depot doesn't have everything locked up yet, but visiting closer to city franchises almost everything is behind a cage in the tool aisle. You have to find an employee with a key to that department, get them to unlock each cage, they hold onto your stuff while you point out items, eventually they carry everything to the cashier until you are ready to check out. First time I've encountered this, it's annoying. Especially if you thought you were done picking from cages but turn the corner and find out they locked up an accessory you need too. Start from step 1 finding an employee with a key....

My local Home Depot locked up the small expensive things BUT now they have a lot more locked up. I'm told the reason for the pressure washers and generators being locked up is because some guy walked in and loaded up a cart with multiple generators and power washers and walked right out of the garden gates and store policy prevented anyone from stopping him.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: KZP and Bender
Yes, current electronic system is also vulnerable. But at least cash is there if needed. Otherwise it goes to a full trust based system that a person leaving their details behind is being honest with their payment when power comes back online. However being 2022 where shop lifting is the fashionable thing to do, probably doesn't matter.

Forget your password like the guy did with his bitcoin or the other guy that died and his family had no way of accessing his cryptocurrency. No, you can keep that crap. I'll stay tied to the greenback for as long as I can.

Our Gov here in missouri put a law in place that requires us to do this. My boss hired an on staff shrink and they hit us every quarter, and a sit down with the shrink yearly. I want to say the statute is once every 3 years.

I know it is going to come to a shock to most of you, but the popo....they are just humans and like every other human subject to all the human failings.....a shocker I know.

Difference is there is not a microscope on you day in and day out.

Our Gov here in missouri put a law in place that requires us to do this. My boss hired an on staff shrink and they hit us every quarter, and a sit down with the shrink yearly. I want to say the statute is once every 3 years.

I know it is going to come to a shock to most of you, but the popo....they are just humans and like every other human subject to all the human failings.....a shocker I know.

Difference is there is not a microscope on you day in and day out.
And knowing this, they still do stupid shit. It's freaking amazing, innit?

We lost someone in our close family Saturday to multiple organ failure and ultimately cardiac arrest.

They were vaxed and boosted.

Never seen anything like it. Doing yard work one day, not feeling well the next and dead within 24 hours.

Maybe I'm biased, but with the world in the situation it is in now, I don't find coincidences to be incidental.

We lost someone in our close family Saturday to multiple organ failure and ultimately cardiac arrest.

Never seen anything like it. Doing yard work one day, not feeling well the next and dead within 24 hours.

Maybe I'm biased, but with the world in the situation it is in now, I don't find coincidences to be incidental.

Yep, I had Covid twice and I have other health issues and Covid almost killed me. Notice I said ALMOST. I'm back, these folks can't say that.

Wait until after the “red wave” happens. Republicans will hire thousands upon thousands of enforcers to control you and the stupid population is begging for a larger police state. All part of the plan. They will grow gov’t beyond anything democrats have done. Won’t be the first time.

So what is your solution? And why have you not done anything yet but bitch.

• Haha
Reactions: adubeau and Bender
Not sure where to post this, but I just wanted to update those that care that Israel has just received 5 one year old red heifers that are at the moment unblemished from Texas in the past week. They still have a year before they can be used (the last ones that came from the Netherlands grew a few white hairs right before age 2).

Oh oh oh I know this one:

"I'm not aware of the details so I can't comment" - Garland

Forget your password like the guy did with his bitcoin or the other guy that died and his family had no way of accessing his cryptocurrency. No, you can keep that crap. I'll stay tied to the greenback for as long as I can.
Good news, if you get a chip implant you can't lose your password 😉

sorry to hear.

same thing happened a few months ago to one of our close family friends. one day he was out shopping with his wife then staying up to watch the footy. the next day he was taken to hospital, he didnt leave. they called it a heart attack. jabbed twice, dont know about boosters. this was a man who raised a lovely family all on his own.

They will reduce the amount of currency in the market when people turn in cash for digital dollar. They will claim that tax was not paid on your cash and you may get 50 to 70% of the value of your cash.

It's not a bad idea if you want to have some cash on hand, to keep copies of the receipts for the withdrawals of each batch of cash from the bank, along with your pay stubs or deposit slips that match your tax filings.

The police love to try to steal your cash anytime they can find any and for some reason the law seems to be in reverse and you have to prove you got it legitimately or they just say well tough luck we are keeping it because we have guns and the courts are Cowardly, Compromised, Complicit or Corrupt.

Don't get me wrong they will still steal it from you at gunpoint, but if you have all that paperwork with it, your lawyer (which you have to spend your own money on) will probably be able to eventually get it back.