• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

photo_2022-10-07_05-34-47.jpg

Talking to a friend yesterday. She took her daughter to Mass General having an asthma attack.

Same experience.

Had to wear a mask until they walked the ten feet to the exam area.

An amazing illness that respects time and space restrictions.

Medical people are proving themselves the least worthy of trust next to government.

Talking to a friend yesterday. She took her daughter to Mass General having an asthma attack.

Same experience.

Medical people are proving themselves the least worthy of trust next to government.

insurance wanted me to see their independent medical examiner, after the medical examiner told them that i had to have the bullshit tests, i told them that he can examine me via zoom like he did in january. i wont play their games and they know they cant force me

Reactions: Mwalex and mtrmn

dumb fucking sheep still dont get it that their tax dollars might pay for them to be put into the ground. all they see is free money coming from everywhere.

photo_2022-10-09_21-41-00.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: gigamortis
Well thats the rub and how elites get the sheep to turn over trillions of their money to them. It a good business model, take a tract of land run a rag up a pole and have everyone swear allegiance to the rag then use patriotism to make them fight wars. On the brighter side the sheep are granted with two gifts, pulling a lever in a booth marked R or D on a machine that is not plugged in and to pay taxes, God Bless America :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Mwalex
why is that?

A few years back a woman got partially sucked out of a window on a Southwest flight because the engine grenaded and sent metal blades flying through the fuselage. She died from her injuries. And then another 7H4 had another engine grenading. No one was hurt in that one, but extensive damage to the aircraft.

Same experience.

The medical conglomerate is not here to serve patients and they are not your friend.

what some are missing...is the the affordable care act requires coverage for trans treatments, so it was the enabler for this mutilation for cash.

They could be using the kids to (internally) transport drugs...

Nothing will come of this, this is the same place where BLM protestors shut down major intersections and police were told to "Stand Down".

Nobody is going to feel sorry for the 13% when the democrats are finished using them and decide to clean up.

Unfortunately, a lot of good folks who are of the same skin tone as the 13% are going to pay the price for what the hoodlums did.

Interestingly enough they could actually legit blame the pale face for their troubles as the pale face democrats are the ones demanding and allowing the dark skinned folks to act like savage monsters and thugs and making sure they get away with it so they feel they can do it again.
Right up until the Democrats no longer need them and then there won't be any Republicans to stand in their way when they clean up the place like they always want to...

The police chief in Plano is an evil SJW worshiping SOB who orders his "just following orders" types to allow BLM / 13% / Antifa violence while telling them to put the boots hard to anyone that defends themselves.

That video there is a perfect example of why you need a high capacity concealed carry with enough to share for everyone and then be ready to melt away because the police that won't protect you from violence, sure don't appreciate it when you defend yourself from it.

And this is in the heart of supposedly conservative Texas, it just goes to show how corrupt society has become.

Also if young dark skinned men complain that everyone looks at them as violent criminals and felons, well show them this video and say you deserve what you are known as.