• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

0I9m9sETHhxn.jpeg
Dumb F'er.

A friend of my brothers had a battery pack for some large battery yard thingy. Most of these packs consist of some number of smaller lithium batteries hooked together. It was charging in the garage. Something went wrong. It blew up and launched flaming lithium batteries like balls from a Bouncing Betty. A multitude of ignition points. Burned his house down.

Common, no. Possible, yes.

Thank you,
MrSmith

Honest to badness, cuz it ain't goodness:

The amount of kookiness in this country right now is staggering.

My suggestion is anybody < 40 years old or maybe even 50 y.o. start learning Mandarin Chinese now; maybe by the time China completely takes over this country (without nary a shot fired) an English speaker may be able to be reasonably fluent in their new "home language."

Another case of SADS. Still, no refunds.

• Wow
Reactions: Doc68 and Mwalex
Peter lays it all out --this is why they took him down.

Since this shit is all starting to come to light, no wonder, poopy-pants/pedo joe is hoping for a nuclear war. These shit-bags KNOW their shit is going to get lit-up.
IF, WE THE PEOPLE, can hold it together, and, have the proper people set this in motion, this is going to be one epic DUMPSTER FIRE! I want to sit on the juries of/for these worthless F's, and let justice be served. I've got plenty of time. Hell, I'll do it on my own dime. That's my hope, anyways. Mac

My suggestion is anybody < 40 years old or maybe even 50 y.o. start learning Mandarin Chinese now; maybe by the time China completely takes over this country (without nary a shot fired) an English speaker may be able to be reasonably fluent in their new "home language.

My suggestion is anybody < 40 years old or maybe even 50 y.o. start learning Mandarin Chinese now; maybe by the time China completely takes over this country (without nary a shot fired) an English speaker may be able to be reasonably fluent in their new "home language."
Her abortion was the result of being a Skeezer not the color of her skin.

I have to admit she makes one hell of a case for post term abortions.

Building a case so after November in hopes power shifts and they can remove Biden too, because he is linked to this.

If they don’t, especially after 4 years of Russia,Russia,Russia. They have no spine!
They are leveraging. Playing all the angles to keep their power. Make no mistake, they are rogue and answer to no one. They have the dirt on every congress critter and their family.