• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

EU Prosecutor Opens Probe Into COVID Vaccine Purchases​

Wouldn't hold my breath that Investigation ends with criminal charges and/or damages .......for 35billion $ of vaccines no one needs

''text messages exchanged between von der Leyen and Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla in the run-up to the EU's biggest vaccine procurement contract — for up to 1.8 billion doses of BioNTech/Pfizer vaccine. The deal would be worth up to €35 billion if fully exercised, according to leaked vaccine prices.''

When you are dealing 'at speed of science'

photo_2022-10-17_19-29-50.jpg

Maybe she’s asking questions about the definition of a woman 🤷🏼‍♂️

Imagine how many words Heels-Up Harris would spew if she was on the bench..... and absolutely none of it would ever make any sense to anyone because by all senses the sense of the words Harris would use would not be sensible but would include the census numbers to maybe possibly arouse the senses of the people with no cents or senses anyway, but might invoke actions by the censors. That's my two cents worth as far as senses go.

makes sense. with the amount of staffing changes over the years no wonder they forgot about the border, easy to do with new staff every so many years.
They didn’t forget. They gave up. The sign was to warn the public. Different agencies. Different mission. BLM isn’t border patrol.

Reactions: Gee Kay
Yes, something has changed. 250 years ago we sent our masters packing and fought for personal freedom and the right to determine our own fate. We demanded the right to self-determination and declared we had the right "To life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness". And now, 250 years later, stupid fucking people are demanding the government take control of their lives, property, welfare and prosperity.

People in the political elite believe themselves to be a ruling class for America, this includes most military officers. We are peasants, serfs and trash to them and that has never changed. I'd like at least a little respect from the leadership. What has changed is that this class of swampers has grown out of control and the larger it gets, the less important we become.

In 250 years our ruling class has grown far to big and is in dire need of a trimming. It is time to drain the swamp.

Not one single thing stopping you from getting it going, I am sure there are plenty that would gladly fall in behind you. So get started.

I am patiently waiting for these parasites to die off from the vax's effects so I can go to their memorial pages and family social media pages, drop my pants, and take a big old fart infused deuce all over it. I have no qualms about talking shit on these peoples' memorial pages.

Last month on the Twitter of a NYC musician who "died suddenly"...

Me: "He used to be a composer. Do you know what he is doing now? DECOMPOSING! 😂😂😂"

Them: "You are a heartless prick with nothing better to do than harass people who are suffering, is that right?"

Me: "Well, I am doing something right now, as I am on your page talking shit to you".

(Presumably wife or partner of dead guy): "WTF do you want? Go away!"

Me: "Post boobies and I go away. Post video of yourself fingering yourself and getting wet, I'll even show to the funeral and pretend I am crying. Deal?"

anim_lol.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Gee Kay