• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

140038d0dcc325b4.png

200 years ago, this would have resulted in a mob of enraged citizens picking up tools and farming implements and rampaging through migrant communities, hacking and burning everything in sight. By the time order is restored, casualties would be in the thousands and the sky would be red with smoke.
It will happen again, mostly because our leaders refuse to deal with reality and solve the problem in a more constructive way.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
There isn't enough ice cream and young children in the world to ever satisfy this sicko !

• Haha
Reactions: Fig
Keep running your mouth ATF man...........................................we all know you are waiting for Biden to unzip so you can swallow his policies.

You do sound like the ATF man, no valid comeback so start with the insults, just shocked you did not call me a racist.

200 years ago a 12 year old would have already been married.

This is in general not correct. While it was legal and it did happen it was far from the norm. Most females got married in their late teens, some waiting till the early 20's. The "arranged" marriages between prince and princess and the like, usually did not be consummated till the female had entered into puberty, and that was a bit later back in the past generally 16-17, where today not uncommon for 12yr old girls to start the change.

Fun facts....

Most of us know of Jerry Lee Lewis marriage to his "cousin" at 13, and the recent loss of Loretta Lynn her first marriage was at 15 (IIRC), some say 14, but I think the court records it at 15.

Thought Fetterman's biggest medical problems were his stroke and auditory incomprehension? If you wonder why he wears Hoodies exclusively its because he has a huge mass on the back of his neck (and that is not a "cyst" or "buffalo hump").

https://twitter.com/FaraoneZeno/status/1569151630406451200?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1569151630406451200|twgr^b3fb623d59df06cac82aaa76c92f1b8d070550d7|twcon^s1_c10&ref_url=https://citizenfreepress.com/column-3/what-the-hell-is-wrong-with-fettermans-neck/

Personally I think this guy has some major...as in MAJOR health issues. If he was in good health why would he not release the medical records?

If he wins, I would bet he will step down inside a year for health reasons. Not sure how the law is in Penn, does the governor get to appoint the replacement or is there a special election?

Someone that spend quite a bit of time with people along these lines, not crooks, but the same belief system told me something that springs to the front of my mind with every story like this.

He said these people live like it is the 1300's and they like it that way and don't want to change. You have people here and there, but each time there is a chance to go back to "the old ways" it always flips. Think Iran after the Shah, all the way to the most recent example. They always go back to the old ways.

Reactions: 308pirate
Not sure how the law is in Penn, does the governor get to appoint the replacement or is there a special election?

It's the same way it works in every other state: the Lieutenant Governor takes over. See NY and that witch Hochul.

Reactions: fpgt72
You do sound like the ATF man, no valid comeback so start with the insults, just shocked you did not call me a racist.

What insult? I guessed your job correctly and now you are butthurt.

Why do I need a "comeback" for making a statement of fact that you lacked the ability to understand? The fiscal year just started so you have funding for another year of trolling on the internet like a good government lackey.

When you wonder why people do not like you and always mistrust you it is because we know one thing for certain, Hitler just changed the laws, he did not have to change the cops. The day your master decides to make gunowners Jewish, you will be rounding them up with glee.

Reactions: wade2big
Day one of the Republican majority they need to put forth and pass
Unfuckingbelievable. The DOJ and FBI need to be burned to the fucking ground, taken back to formula, completely disolved and eliminated and reformed with proper checks and balances in place. This cannot stand or we are no longer a free nation. I will not abide secret police working for a political party, period.

Warren's mental illness is just getting deeper and deeper

Shes partly right, both reps and dems want people out of work to "stave off inflation". If you think reps have your back on this one, well...no, they don't.

The hurt is coming for the middle class.

Prepare accordingly.

And if for some reason it doesn't come to fruition, then nothing is lost.

Shes partly right, both reps and dems want people out of work to "stave off inflation". If you think reps have your back on this one, well...no, they don't.

I posted the article because of the irony of her comment. Everything the Dems have done during Biden has been geared toward destroying the economy/middle class. The Fed is raising interest rates due to inflation which has been caused by Democrat policies/actions. Warren's comments are nothing but pure hypocrisy just like most of the things that spew from her cock holster.