• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Lol

There are A LOT of suppressed grievances among the population at large that will be methodically addressed if a conflict goes hot. Right now, people are keeping their discontent concealed for the sake of working and keeping themselves off of the "law's" radar because their families need them. Grievances like having your 6 year old daughter brutalized and terrorized in her school bathroom by a 14+ year old tranny identifying as a kindergartener and the school officials dismiss it right in your face and tell you that you and your daughter are lying. That kind of shit. These fucks don't realize it but when an actual "civil war" breaks out, it won't be just political anymore after the first 6 hours. Every personal vendetta, suppressed anger, and grievance would be pursued. Think Hutu vs. Tutsi. Or Dominican vs. Haitian. I think the left knows. Deep inside, their most dreadful nightmares probably involve the local police not being able to respond to any calls or send any officers out due to the precinct being overwhelmed by other things, or physically incapacitated.

Making kids subject to the covid vaccine was a good plan to bring unity to the nation.

Perhpas they were not expecting a unity of people wanting to tear those that instituted the mandate to pieces.

There are A LOT of suppressed grievances among the population at large that will be methodically addressed if a conflict goes hot. Right now, people are keeping their discontent concealed for the sake of working and keeping themselves off of the "law's" radar because their families need them. Grievances like having your 6 year old daughter brutalized and terrorized in her school bathroom by a 14+ year old tranny identifying as a kindergartener and the school officials dismiss it right in your face and tell you that you and your daughter are lying. That kind of shit. These fucks don't realize it but when an actual "civil war" breaks out, it won't be just political anymore after the first 6 hours. Every personal vendetta, suppressed anger, and grievance would be pursued. Think Hutu vs. Tutsi. Or Dominican vs. Haitian. I think the left knows. Deep inside, their most dreadful nightmares probably involve the local police not being able to respond to any calls or send any officers out due to the precinct being overwhelmed by other things, or physically incapacitated.
Yup. Those being ostracized right now are biding their time to avoid undue risk. When the risk becomes day to day reality, there will no longer be any reason to stay quiet.

mzeeSfGe10K5.jpeg

I looked at this back when it had 9K comments. I scrolled down about 500 or so, and there were less than 10 that mentioned the a possible link to the jab. Those comments were inundated with hostility, denial, "but kids died before there was a vaccine" (people ignoring statistics, like at 800% increase in athletes dying on the field), or "his coroner said his organs were normal" as if no doctors are lying about the virus or the jab outcomes, risks and benefits. There is still so much denial, people are still not willing to accept that those in charge of this country are willingly, knowingly, providing a "vaccine" that is more likely to kill their child than to save their child.

As I mentioned before, the government is going to force public schools at the state level to mandate jabs for kids via federal funding. Those that don't mandate jabs will not receive big chucks of federal funding.

I looked at this back when it had 9K comments. I scrolled down about 500 or so, and there were less than 10 that mentioned the a possible link to the jab. Those comments were inundated with hostility, denial, "but kids died before there was a vaccine" (people ignoring statistics, like at 800% increase in athletes dying on the field), or "his coroner said his organs were normal" as if no doctors are lying about the virus or the jab outcomes, risks and benefits. There is still so much denial, people are still not willing to accept that those in charge of this country are willingly, knowingly, providing a "vaccine" that is more likely to kill their child than to save their child.

As I mentioned before, the government is going to force public schools at the state level to mandate jabs for kids via federal funding. Those that don't mandate jabs will not receive big chucks of federal funding.
For those states that mandate the jab for students will have a significant number of them not returning to public schools.

It was probably something like this…

Interesting you posted this. I met a set of twins in high school and they talked to each other in gibberish. They admitted that they had their own language and they knew what each other was saying. Now I don't know if we were being fed a gaggle of lies, but that's what they said.

Reactions: Longshot231
For those states that mandate the jab for students will have a significant number of them not returning to public schools.
It's past time for the local schools to kick the feds and all of their mandates that go along with their funding to the curb. I know the school administrators will have a fit even suggesting removing the fed money & mandates but that is what is needed. More control at the local level, partner with local businesses to provide high school training programs that can translate directly into a job.

Took long enough, may he burn in hell

They should have just left that scumbag in an isolation cell one day and "forget" that he had been put there for about 30 days or so, and then have a janitor "discover" him while doing maintenance.

Not only he beat that precious and defenseless baby to death because "her cries disturbed his video game" but he had thrashed her around so hard that her spine was broken. Satanic piece of filth.

No need for dramatic and 'controversial' punishments to make scumbags like these suffer. The oubliette, or "forgetting hole" is probably the worst. Slow starvation and thirst, and nobody answering any pleas or noise you make. You are 'forgotten' once that cell door closes. People can read stories involving the most graphic descriptions of the "Viking blood eagle", or being burned to death, and not really have a reaction, but they get the heebie jeebies when they read "The Cask Of Amontillado" for that very reason.

It's past time for the local schools to kick the feds and all of their mandates that go along with their funding to the curb. I know the school administrators will have a fit even suggesting removing the fed money & mandates but that is what is needed. More control at the local level, partner with local businesses to provide high school training programs that can translate directly into a job.
Actually I think the end result should be vouchers and school choice. There was a point in time when public education in the US was the envy of the world but no longer. Federalizing funding, creating the DOE and unionization has made it iredeemable. If college can be funded through the individual there is no reason why primary and secondary education should not be as well,