• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

biden dumbdumber.jpg

just to make sure I got this straight
"how to reduce vaccine hesitancy despite their misgivings regarding the legality of the order and the death of a pilot in Oklahoma’s Air National Guard ten days after receiving the vaccine"​
so,
1. they knew people were hesitant (see #3)
2. they were questioning the order from Biden (who can blame them?) due to #3 and laws at the time and Biden ignoring religious exemptions
since they didn't believe it was constitutional and wanted to protect their troops​
"Colonel Egerstrom, Director of Medical, states that the “largest concern is the legal distinction issue” implying he’s fully aware that the President has not waived a servicemember’s informed consent, and forcing an EUA vaccine on troops is against the law."​
3. after someone got the shot, they died.. hmmm
see #2 - wanting to protect their troops finds ways to make everyone get the shot​

So, their concern was just making people get the shots, without getting in trouble; since the directive was, force the shots on everyone.

need more solar panels..
Germany should immediately cut down 100,000 acres of beautiful forest and install solar panels. This will cure the problem. Good thing it doesn't get cold at night.

The latest fad for the Maryland government is to buy out farms and build solar farms. I know of at least 2 farms near my home are now solar farms.

My son just got married last weekend. No bun in the oven.....but.

I know his new wife fairly well, high school sweethearts. I am not sure who would get to him first, her father or me.

But that means there is this really hard to find thing........a father. Bet both the humanoids in the story did not have one, likely just a sperm donor.