• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

PortaJohn

28048F16-7999-424B-94EB-E01F2F292D11.jpeg

That's a good tweet and it undescores: "Why cannot the Republican party state what they are about?" REPUBLICANISM....not democracy - REPUBLIC....REPUBLICAN-ISM!!!!!!!! For F's sake. I bet if up to 50% of democrats really understood what their MARXIST party was for, they'd be for REPUBLICANISM and not their so-called DEMOCRACY. Just a hunch. But...the Marxists intentionally choose to market to those who cannot decipher that. I should add, this marketing isn't just for people who are lacking basic analytical skills...it's highly pointed towards people with "feelings."

Something tells me not to trust this whole Twitter thing with musk.
When something sounds too good to be true. It usually is.

I may be wrong but I will hold reservations for a while to see how it washes out.
Exactly. We've been sold down the river so many times, I've not only lost track, I quit counting a Longggg time ago.

Reactions: Bender
Well, if Biden can ignore Supreme Court rulings Mayor Adams thinks he can too...

Nevermind that per SS's own website, current contributions fund current recipients, which means social security is structured identically to the ponzi scheme that sent Bernie Madhoff to prison.

Screenshot_20220827-213354_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Also ignore that SS passed in 1935 and the age to collect benefits at 65 was higher than the average life expectancy of 61.

Also forget that 1935 was the height of the great depression when government ordered banks to close fearing a massive withdrawal, leading to government bankruptcy.

So SS was a method to give long term low interest loans to a government facing bankruptcy.

Reactions: 10ring'r

Pathological liar.
Considering he was supposed to be in Hallandale Florida, not Hollandale.

Actually two IV punctures..
I dont think those are IV puncture sites. Perhaps the one nearest pinky, but it would be a poor insertion sight as you can see the vein dies just proximal to there. I find it more likely he was bitten by a 12 year old.

I dont think those are IV puncture sites. Perhaps the one nearest pinky, but it would be a poor insertion sight as you can see the vein dies just proximal to there. I find it more likely he was bitten by a 12 year old.
It could be they just drew blood and they had to do a butterfly. I've had to have that myself. Not to give PJ any slack, but sometimes the right wind media is almost as bad as the left.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
Drew blood? Probably pumping shit into him like stem cells and young people blood.

Old people get that paper skin problem. Imagine the drugs and therapy he’s on and they still can’t put him in front of the camera when he’s lucid.

Reactions: 10ring'r and Ltcg