• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

PortaJohn

1667413449391.png

I seem to remember a past president cutting taxes and regulations, essentially giving power back to the people. Voting worked then.
You are remembering a dream. Trump was chewed up and spit out by the establishment. He signed the first of many trillion dollar money printing packages and stuck Fauci in our face which destroyed the economy. Much of what we are dealing with now is because of his decisions. He wasn’t willing to fight them for real other than talk shit on twitter before the fascists censored him fully. Stop and really think about it. Sucks but its true.

But giving zero solutions, zero ideas, really nothing at all. Some exist just to stoke the fire to allow others to do the hard and dirty work.

I have never called you names, I may have said you sound like a lib. And your lies and pure noise it does fit
I’ve given plenty solutions and ideas although none matter and always elaborate on my thoughts. Whether Someone agrees or disagrees, they at least no where I stand. Not many can say that.

What are YOUR thoughts and ideas. Never read one. Go back to my post #75,261 and debate the point I made. I’m interested in what YOU think and not snarky little remarks where you accuse me of what you and others like you do. You call me a liar. Explain.

Reactions: devildog93
If you disagree with what I say then debate my ideas. You, @308pirate, and @fpgt72 among others have a habit of name calling the people you disagree with instead of making a counter argument. Tell me where and why I’m wrong if you can manage a coherent thought. Post # 75,261 is a good place to start. Explain to me how doing the same shit will this time manifest a different result.
What name did I call you? My quoted post allegedly seems to be bereft of any reference to what would allegedly be deemed a "name" by any rational measure of thought.

Your "idea" is to take your ball and go home and not play the game by the rules of the land. By doing this you allegedly believe that the system would magically change for the better. Simply put, "by not participating, it can't get any worse than it is now." Apparently you are not a student of history. All options present for us to choose from have their short comings. Your proposal is not the solution you think it is. There is not a quick fix to this problem. If change is to come, it must come from enough people who will participate to make the change. Check the pulse of today's society. There are not many who will join you in your crusade and there are not many who will take the time and effort to make the change within the system either. So will we circle the drain until enough get fed up to the point that they risk everything like our Founding Fathers did? I'm not at that point and neither are you. if you say you are, I would reply: "Prove it." Put everything you hold dear on the line.

Now my challenge to you is: please demonstrate/document how you are doing something besides talking about it and calling upon others to do all the heavy lifting. What sacrifices have you made to bring about "change"? Have you demonstrated the courage of your convictions by doing anything besides talk about them and urge others to take action, like not support the police, the government enforcers of all you find to be illegal and reprehensible.

For example: Do you still fund the police and government by paying all of your taxes? I bet you do because to not do so would have consequences that you are not willing to face, and I don't blame you. But don't you find in doing so, that you might just feel a little bit hypocritical?

I'm not against you. I disagree with you though. At the end of the day, we are all in the same boat. Can't you hear the band playing?

posting this here as well as 'Paul's page :)
AND... he posted this meme..
and I QUOTE

• "The extremist shared a sick meme online about House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband, who was attacked in their $6m home with a hammer "
  • 64109655-11381353-McKillips_shared_a_disgraceful_meme_regarding_the_brutal_attack_-a-21_1667392281332.jpg

Technically true since the inflation is a direct result of his "leadership". Blue check mark, check.
that's why they deleted it. they accidentally posted something factual, while trying to fool americans into thinking they are helping.

What name did I call you? My quoted post allegedly seems to be bereft of any reference to what would allegedly be deemed a "name" by any rational measure of thought.

Your "idea" is to take your ball and go home and not play the game by the rules of the land. By doing this you allegedly believe that the system would magically change for the better. Simply put, "by not participating, it can't get any worse than it is now." Apparently you are not a student of history. All options present for us to choose from have their short comings. Your proposal is not the solution you think it is. There is not a quick fix to this problem. If change is to come, it must come from enough people who will participate to make the change. Check the pulse of today's society. There are not many who will join you in your crusade and there are not many who will take the time and effort to make the change within the system either. So will we circle the drain until enough get fed up to the point that they risk everything like our Founding Fathers did? I'm not at that point and neither are you. if you say you are, I would reply: "Prove it." Put everything you hold dear on the line.

Now my challenge to you is: please demonstrate/document how you are doing something besides talking about it and calling upon others to do all the heavy lifting. What sacrifices have you made to bring about "change"? Have you demonstrated the courage of your convictions by doing anything besides talk about them and urge others to take action, like not support the police, the government enforcers of all you find to be illegal and reprehensible.

For example: Do you still fund the police and government by paying all of your taxes? I bet you do because to not do so would have consequences that you are not willing to face, and I don't blame you. But don't you find in doing so, that you might just feel a little bit hypocritical?

I'm not against you. I disagree with you though. At the end of the day, we are all in the same boat. Can't you hear the band playing?
Disobedience is not taking the ball and going home. It’s the only thing that can stop tyranny. Voting for cannot. Disobedience would have stopped the covid tyranny in its tracks yet not even the police terrorizing people and gov’t murdering and impoverishing the working class, got more than a few that stood their ground. Most masked up and feared police violence instead while loved ones suffered alone and died by the hands of police and other gov’t threats.

I don’t want violence. I want people to disobey and defend themselves only if necessary, but after seeing what I saw recently, I know it won’t happen. I’m also not dumb enough to pretend the red wave will make any difference. Good cop/bad cop is all that is. Down the drain we go.

The history you speak of shows the evils of gov’t time and time again. I’m well aware of what gov’t is, how it is used, and the atrocities committed. Speaking of history, the founders of this country didn’t oppose tyranny alone as individuals. They talked and discussed until they had enough like minded people to resist. The gov’t now happens to be far worse than it was then.

Of course I don’t like the police. They protect tyrants and force their agenda down our throats. How do you think the covid tyranny happened? How do you think stolen elections happen with no consequences? Politicians murdered how many just recently and they are safe and sound. I know who and what is the deterrent. I understand that politicians are powerless without the police. Most of us agree the fed police are terrorists yet local LEO continue to work side by side with these men. Considering the state of affairs, why would any sane man back the blue at any level considering they work as a unit as does all levels of gov’t as a whole.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: babyguppy
maybe, but not where i am from.
You must live on the moon and not pay attention to anything that goes on past your eyesight. I’m guessing you don’t read even a quarter of the stuff you post. Either way, keep on posting as some of us do read it and appreciate you posting.

You must live on the moon and not pay attention to anything that goes on past your eyesight. I’m guessing you don’t read even a quarter of the stuff you post. Either way, keep on posting as some of us do read it and appreciate you posting.
republicans control nothing where i live.

Reactions: wade2big
People who exposed the crime are incarcerated. The person who committed the felony is on house arrest. I pity the people who still believe in American institutions and a gov’t by the people for the people.

People who exposed the crime are incarcerated. The person who committed the felony is on house arrest. I pity the people who still believe in American institutions and a gov’t by the people for the people.

I believe timing of this was quite intentional in signaling what happens to "election deniers".