• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Like that would still stop them from voting.....

We are past of repairing the current system.

To fix it, it needs to be burned to the ground....sadly.

Doc
I think we will have a good idea shortly and know for certain one way or the other. The information police seem to be faltering and I see hope in other areas as well. Locally things are getting better. Nationally, not yet.

No misunderstanding at all, I'm perfectly fine with that. The planet has 6 billion humans more than it can support. Losing some to prevent extinctioon would be a great trade.

You realize with this statement you just told us exactly who you are?
You are a card carrying member of the Death Cult that is currently destroying civilization, to turn it into a feudal utopia.
You also sound thoroughly vaccinated.

Oh, good news for you, you are gonna get your wish. Billions will die in the name of peace and safety......unfortunately for you, the useful idiots will be the first in the meat grinder.

So this bring up an interesting question: if SCOTUS turns down affirmative action in colleges, what will that do to private businesses? Will that case set a precedent for hiring practices, loans, etc? Regarding loans, I'm thinking of the whole Barney Frank legislation trying to get the banks to lend to more minorities for mortgages and how that actually hurt those consumers terribly.

Reactions: gigamortis
a judge found the NY state employee mandate unconstitutional, but i don't think they are giving any jobs back yet.
This is in regards to the military… in a certain very liberal “State“, the TAG might or might not have alluded to this happening potentially after January at a conference recently with the higherarchy. Mind you, this same TAG is extremely pro clot shot and boosters and has recommended disapproval for all exemption packets that have come before him. Oh, yeah, let me add the disclaimer, “allegedly”.

Fitting is not the issue, it’s running out of resources. There are a finite amount of rare earth metals. It takes a lot longer for the planet to make oil than it does for us to consume it. Water aquifers are drying up. If stupid people would stop reproducing that would fix the problem quickly but instead they reproduce the most.

View attachment 7993482
We are not running out of resources, governments and power hungry people are limiting resources for money and power. You give two fucks about anything other than power and controlling people, you are a disgusting piece of shit.

1667859253777.png

Humiliation and ridicule are things that leftists cannot tolerate. Wonder how she feels right now as her original attempt at being edgy and avant-garde back in 2019 is being given back to her with 100x more hilarity and people are actually laughing at it. That repurposed picture is going viral right now and people are downright howling with laughter emojis, thumbs up signs, and lewd jokes directed at her.

You check out first

He sounds fully vaccinated. These days I can tell right off the bat who's got their full range of shots and boosters just by what views they hold. I am starting to even be able to tell if somebody's got just the shots and not the boosters, or are behind by one or two boosters, or only got one shot and wisened up afterwards, all from viewpoints expressed alone.

In my area....co2 generators are super common.....yuge greenhouses!! They sell the "trees" by the pound.
I know they use it in some of the indoor christmas tree farms in Colorado. :ROFLMAO: And in food production green houses. Some guys running production green houses say CO2 is bullshit, of course that is like saying photosynthesis is bullshit, but what ever.

Those colorado christmas tree green house are small potatoes. There are some truly yuge green houses out there growing vegetables.

Reactions: jmp1
Even popular people are figuring out the current regime and their ilk are driving us off a cliff.

No misunderstanding at all, I'm perfectly fine with that. The planet has 6 billion humans more than it can support. Losing some to prevent extinctioon would be a great trade.
Yet you wont start the process on your own, why is that?

Reactions: Jscb1b