• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

I’m hearing there’s talk now of blanket approving all exemption packets because the military can’t keep the numbers up and the mass exodus of that many in the military would be debilitating….. that and as more people are winning their cases in court, they fear having to reinstate all that were booted and give them back pay as well

HOLD......HOLD.......HOLD.........

a judge found the NY state employee mandate unconstitutional, but i don't think they are giving any jobs back yet.
Its being appealed.

Appeals court will stay the finding.

Than it goes to Supreme Court.

What they do depends on which publisher is buying the book deal.

Reactions: canman
2CF90DAA-6453-418C-80DF-4959D6C41ABA.jpeg

We are not running out of resources, governments and power hungry people are limiting resources for money and power. You give two fucks about anything other than power and controlling people, you are a disgusting piece of shit.
1667884926630.png

You realize with this statement you just told us exactly who you are?
You are a card carrying member of the Death Cult that is currently destroying civilization, to turn it into a feudal utopia.
You also sound thoroughly vaccinated.

Oh, good news for you, you are gonna get your wish. Billions will die in the name of peace and safety......unfortunately for you, the useful idiots will be the first in the meat grinder.

I don't know anything about the Death Cult conspiracy theory yet but I'll look it up.
The choice is simple lower the birth rate or die. There will be no utopia. The most likely scenario is a mass die off due to drought.

If true -- death sentence

View attachment 7993779

It's not quite true but close - he was head of a Medical University branch that was responsible for testing/certifying the jab; yes they profited off the jab. So she ordered TEN doses for each EU citizen. Because nine wouldn't have cut it. Some MP's in parliament are pushing for her to be jailed for corruption, some court is looking in to it but they are going only after HER not Big Pharma.

Last edited:
I don't know anything about the Death Cult conspiracy theory yet but I'll look it up.
The choice is simple lower the birth rate or die. There will be no utopia. The most likely scenario is a mass die off due to drought.
You may know your IQ, but I think you transposed the numbers when you read the results. This comment above sounds like something AOC would say. You do realize that if there is a severe drought that people will die regardless of the population numbers. Just because we lower the birth rate doesn’t mean droughts are avoided, nor other natural disasters. None of that has anything to do with the completely idiotic statement of lower the birth rate or die. You see the spaghetti logic you wrote there?

Unless of course you are saying that we need to kill unborn babies and euthanize people to prevent a large die off of the human species, which is what your posts have been saying - kill humans so that there won’t be a huge die off of humans. That makes you a WEF young leader. Congrats.

Last edited:
Someone who brags about their IQ shouldn't need to be shown something three different times before it sinks in.

Someone who brags about their IQ shouldn't need to be shown something three different times before it sinks in.

I know who AEI is. I also know who signs their paychecks. Do you?

Repost for relevance:

Just a friendly reminder about this: no need to worry abut elections in these states as the National Guard liaison with CISA and DHS is here to make sure you have the securest election ever!

Quote:
Maj. Gen. Todd Hunt, adjutant general of the North Carolina National Guard, said during a virtual briefing Friday that the Tar Heel State has created a Joint Cyber Mission Center composed of National Guard personnel and federal liaisons from CISA and the Department of Homeland Security.

The 14 states with National Guard teams on duty on election day are North Carolina, Arizona, Iowa, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Louisiana, New Mexico, New York, Washington, and West Virginia.

This is what the soon to be "election deniers" are saying:

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r
Digging holes for trees in a green house? What were they doing?

You come in buy a tree and the high school kids, and one college kid would come out in a truck and put the tree where the Mrs wants it. You could not drive the truck till you hit 18.

Reactions: Triggerf16
Someone who brags about their IQ should be able to refute the message instead of attacking the messenger. You did see that each claim has links to the original story, or did your IQ miss that?
Yes they have links. Did you look at them? The first 5 are links to newspapers that require a subscription. The 6th is a complete lie. Not only does it not predict an Ice Age but they also state multiple times that they will not be doing any forecasting. Exactly what you would expect from a Koch/Exxon organization. Do you know who did some very accurate forecasting? Exxon.

1667910592769.png

Yes they have links. Did you look at them? The first 5 are links to newspapers that require a subscription. The 6th is a complete lie. Not only does it not predict an Ice Age but they also state multiple times that they will not be doing any forecasting. Exactly what you would expect from a Koch/Exxon organization. Do you know who did some very accurate forecasting? Exxon.

View attachment 7994098
Why do you lie? Even the ones who ask for a subscription show enough to see what the article is about.
More than 50 years of OMG we're all gonna die predictions that never happened.

Despite your IQ claims, you instinctively know you aren't very good at running your own life, which is why you want government to run it for you, so you behave like a good little automaton, and regurgitate whatever they tell you to believe.
Leftys are parasitic hypocrites.

From the Alec Baldwin school of gun safety:

That is pretty crazy, it is real common no "real" weapons of any kind in the room for any training.

Years ago we could change things on the "normal" side arm, they would not chamber live ammo, but would chamber the "simunition", or FX rounds. Now we have dedicated "guns" for training and all your normal "stuff" stays out of the room/building/where ever.

You are generally in all your "normal" gear for whatever event you are training on. And the "bad guys" are generally in normal street clothes with just eye protection.

You generally want to wear a few shits, or a few shirts over a crummy sweat shirt, those things hurt, and you do get people that want to shoot you in the balls or ass.

View attachment 7994098

Ooohhhhhh....evil oil is putting out false news article.

Who is the conspiracy nut now, genius?

See this is the problem, people like you actually believe themselves smart, and wise. Yeah, bad news scooter, they told you wrong. You are a mental cripple.

Ooohhhhhh....evil oil is putting out false news article.

Who is the conspiracy nut now, genius?

See this is the problem, people like you actually believe themselves smart, and wise. Yeah, bad news scooter, they told you wrong. You are a mental cripple.
Since my IQ is at least 40 points higher than yours what does that make you?

• Haha
Reactions: armorpl8chikn

I might not have one soggy french fry in this trans-fat and high fructose corn syrup laden Happy Meal of "climate science", but in my experience on the Internet, the only types of people who routinely brings up and boasts about their IQ during conversations are neckbeards, incels, and "legalize age gap love" activist types. Just putting observations out here...

Assuming you got the boot or can't pay the 8 bucks to stir trouble on Twitter anymore.

You joined in 2020 and all your posts have nothing to contribute to the shooting community here.

Go start a "go fund me" page so we can get back to normal conversations here.

You make absolutely zero sense.

Liberals are all the same. Oh I know, go play Russian roulette with a Glock......

Doc