• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

PortaJohn

bm1Xd6qI.png

She doesnt realize that Trump actually grew the party in demographics that the Rs have been losing for decades...

If she laments the loss of Rs like herself and Mitt Romney she can always join the commounist Ds, might as well.

Also from American Thinker:

Let's just to go war already

Liz will not be a congresscritter come '23.

Another Real Republican flushed by the ignorant voters, right @Choid ?
The last time I was at as much odds with the Republican base as I am now over the election stupidity was when Cheney was revving up the war machine in 2002. I am guessing most of you were on the wrong side of that one as well, ranting about sand people etc.

There is no morally tolerable solution to the French Islam situation.

Either start shooting Muslim kids out back of the school and gas chambering the adults or get your head cut off in a Sharia court.

No decent person wants to be stuck between those two choices.

I hope the rest of the world pays attention. Looks like only China understands so far.

Islam and Western Civilization cannot exist together. The same would be true of any violently extreme religion with orders to replace secular rule with a theocracy and kill anyone who gets in their way.

The last time I was at as much odds with the Republican base as I am now over the election stupidity was when Cheney was revving up the war machine in 2002. I am guessing most of you were on the wrong side of that one as well, ranting about sand people etc.
I was generally a fan of it until I heard we weren’t going to Saudi Arabia.

That said, I have a theory about how to deal with terrorists.

If an American is killed by a foreign terrorist, that country should eat a nuke.

Then we allow any country to send kill teams with diplomatic immunity to our shores, provided said teams only ever kills those countries citizens.

Does Mohammed look a little sketchy to you guys in Riyadh? Call the cleaners.

Terror works both ways.

Reactions: MCSO1357
Also from American Thinker:

On that note.

I was generally a fan of it until I heard we weren’t going to Saudi Arabia.

That said, I have a theory about how to deal with terrorists.

If an American is killed by a foreign terrorist, that country should eat a nuke.

Then we allow any country to send kill teams with diplomatic immunity to our shores, provided said teams only ever kills those countries citizens.

Does Mohammed look a little sketchy to you guys in Riyadh? Call the cleaners.

Terror works both ways.
What worked extremely well vs terroism is what Trump did. Sanctions on Iran for attacks using proxies. Going tit for tat with whom ever Iran payed to do the attack, is what both sides of the isle do to ensure we are always spending lots of money over there. We were and are again literally giving them money, they use to pay someone else to attack us, then we attack the people they payed for it.

What worked extremely well vs terroism is what Trump did. Sanctions on Iran for attacks using proxies. Going tit for tat with whom ever Iran payed to do the attack, is what both sides of the isle do to ensure we are always spending lots of money over there. We were and are again literally giving them money, they use to pay someone else to attack us, then we attack the people they payed for it.
Most of that is just our high explosives Hazmat disposal program at work.

Do you know what it costs to safely dispose of a Tomahawk cruise missile? It’s exorbitant.

Better to just create a problem and then bomb it until we are fullup again on unexpired ordnance.

There is no morally tolerable solution to the French Islam situation.

Either start shooting Muslim kids out back of the school and gas chambering the adults or get your head cut off in a Sharia court.

No decent person wants to be stuck between those two choices.

I hope the rest of the world pays attention. Looks like only China understands so far.

Islam and Western Civilization cannot exist together. The same would be true of any violently extreme religion with orders to replace secular rule with a theocracy and kill anyone who gets in their way.

I cant understand the thinking of the globalists.

It seems to me they have chosen Islam as their global belief system...its not only a religion its a government system.

Yet they chose China as their economic system and China is actively persecuting Islam as well will suffer no belief system other than Communism.

Guessing its just tactics as environmentalism is the globalists true religion.

Current tactics ensure "friction and division" so it advances their strategy of not allowing the resistance to ally and get strength.

Last edited: