• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

I wonder what Desantis thinks of the feds actions in his state. I bet he was aware of it just as the sheriffs and the police chief were before it happened. They assisted I’m sure. Feds terrorize with impunity and no republican governor or legislators in the respective states seem to care. I would wager that feds no knocked raided january 6th victims in all 50 states. Not a peep.

• Haha
Reactions: Gee Kay
Looks like an act of war to me. Let's put some of those Bradley replacement fighting vehicles like the Griffins and the new Bushmaster XM913 50mm chainguns to live combat theater tests and see which ones are fit to replace the vaunted M2 warhorse currently in service.

It was in the first Mexican American War of 1847-1848 that the US military developed and field proven the "flying artillery" system of fighting, using easily movable artillery teams to be able to redeploy easily to combat different threats on the battlefield within a minute's notice. Mule teams remain hitched to the cannon carriages even as the guns are being fired, enabling the crew to be in motion again right after firing. Lieutenant Generals Thomas Jackson and Braxton Bragg were behind the development of the "flying artillery" system. This would later evolve into the self-propelled artillery systems of the current day.
Pershing was a douche for 6 hours in November 1918 but he had the answer for this shit…..

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
What to remember every time some congresscunt or political talking head says Investigation:

TmVydm91cy5qcGc

OCZwaWQ9QXBp
You forgot Darryl Issa……

So, if you are not paying close attention to the social credit talk, it is for real. I am currently at a conference where we had speakers fro IBM, Amazon, and others this morning. These folks are well-educated and highly articulate. You have to listen closely to what they are saying, as they are communicating this stuff in a way that almost sounds palatable if you don’t understand what they are talking about. We know that young people are generally early adopters in the world of technology. They are targeting higher education with this stuff, and I can almost guarantee that the students will buy in. This is something that probably worries me more than most of the other societal changes we are witnessing. These companies represent big money and big power, and are presenting the ideas without the good ole .gov spin and name. I have been aware of the push for social credit type programs, but these ideas I heard today took it to a new level.
IBM made good money during the last Holocaust…..

Just looking to get back in the game.

The 2020 election I had lines almost that long, and had I been there in the morning it would have been. Even this election they said the morning they were standing outside. But 2020 it had wrapped around the building (a church).

When I voted my first POTUS election, lines of about 120 or so folks even at 3PM.

So a little perspective here would go a long way. Not that I don't believe cheat was not going on.

It’s going to happen. It’s really going to happen this time……..

ASGH!
I wasn't sure whether to give a thumbs up I agree, a laugh out loud at the insanity that it would actually happen, or an angry face knowing it won't!!!

Reactions: notacos4u
The 2020 election I had lines almost that long, and had I been there in the morning it would have been. Even this election they said the morning they were standing outside. But 2020 it had wrapped around the building (a church).

When I voted my first POTUS election, lines of about 120 or so folks even at 3PM.

So a little perspective here would go a long way. Not that I don't believe cheat was not going on.
There are far less polling places in many states using the excuse of covid. It remains like this today. It’s intentional.

Reactions: devildog93
Theater. This is how they will get rid of pedo pete just as everyone with two functioning brain cells said they would do when the NWO first installed him into the regime. He is disposable and only used as a temporary placeholder.
He had to make it through the midterms, which he did. Now he is disposable

IBM made good money during the last Holocaust…..

Just looking to get back in the game.
Man, it was just incredible how matter of fact the conversation was. It was a panel discussion that had nothing to do with social credit on any official level. It was the reading between the lines that made it powerful. Like I said, these folks were unbelievably articulate. They are sneaking it into conversations under the guise of “removing barriers to higher education.” Talking about things like good paying apprentice programs and internships. Then gently wondering into “social responsibility“. One of the worst parts is that they are marketing to folks who are getting out of the military. I think they realize that some people are waking up to the more direct language on this stuff and are finding ways to work around and be less obvious. Now, more than ever, we need to really raise our kids right so that they will not be easily influenced by this stuff.