• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

i don't know why everyone gets a star, but maybe it is a participation award?

4moAzbTDfoWr.jpeg

Why is the FTX guy not on there?

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
TWO EXTREMELY TRAGIC CASES OF S.A.D.S. AKA "SUDDENLYITIS" IN NEW YORK:

ONTARIO COUNTY, NY: A 59 year old single father of a two year old boy dies suddenly of a 'heart condition'. Toddler dies of starvation later. Bodies found during welfare check requested by family who have not heard from the two for a week.

MANHATTAN, NEW YORK: A 56 year old man who is a full time caretaker of his 91 year old disabled mother dies 'unexpectedly'. The 91 year old mother, unable to call for help or take care of herself, dies shortly afterward as well. Neighbors reported a foul smell coming from apartment and did not see the man, who usually is always out and about getting groceries and doing chores, for over a week, so they called the police for a welfare check. Both bodies of son and mother found decomposing inside the apartment.

Being stupid or uninformed/misinformed is not only harmful and fatal to you. It can also be fatal to someone close to you who depends on you. A "conspiracy theorist" can take off his tinfoil hat at any time. Can someone who had blindly bought into the "safe and effective" narrative remove the detrimental MRNA and lethal clots from his blood and heart? Both of these men in the above cases were healthy and had vulnerable people who depended on them, so they had to be fit and able to do the heavy lifting of everyday tasks. Both men were probably conned into taking one of the lethal MRNA shots because they wanted to protect the vulnerable loved ones in their care from a virus that had been blown out of proportion by a yearlong statist media campaign of fear. Both men had most likely never pursued any other sources or did independent research other than what they had heard on the news and went to get the shots thinking that there are no other ways to treat this virus and the only way they can protect their vulnerable loved ones was by getting what is really experimental gene therapy.

Last edited:
They have guns. The gun ban had no effect on those that had them and chose not to use them. I get what you are saying, but it is a distinction with a difference because it speaks to fault and choice. It is the Aussies fault they have only the guns they do; if it were important enough to them they would have reversed this law long ago. The gun laws are not material in this instance because they were not employed even though they had access to them. Likewise, what happened to the citizens during the C19 lockdowns were their own fault as well since they chose to not stand up to it in large enough numbers to stop it. This is not going to be a popular opinion at all, but it is true and the politicians all over the world capitalized upon this aspect of human nature.

If it is responsibility and culpability we are seeking, it rests with the populace for accepting what the politicians put upon them. It isn't directly their responsibility what the politicians came up with, that is on those representatives, but it is the citizens are responsible for allowing it to happen.
Same as in every other country - what is received is what is tolerated. The C19 action in Australia was tolerated and the consequences on some level were acceptable by a large enough swath of the populace to be relatively unchallenged.

when the govt tells them about a buy-back or hand out free money, the people jump for joy. they cant think past their nose in most situations of their pathetic lives. this goes for 90+% on this rock.

buy-back, thats what they did for the guns. thats what they want to do in flood affected areas. some see through the bullshit and dont need the money, while the rest cant be without money.

i put it out to friends/relatives that;

1. what you own was paid for by your hard work and saving.
2. govt wants to buy-back with your money what you already paid for with your money.
3. if you go ahead and take the govt up on their offer, you end up paying more than twice if you take into account the debt accumulated plus interest.

yes people are stupid.

So basically this judge unwittingly just said that you can call 13/60 the root of all crime and there is nothing the school can say. But I am sure they will say THAT is discrimination because it is about 13/60 and not whites........

There is a very bad flu hitting everywhere right now. And I am talking BAD, going by how it is knocking out a big part of the workforces in the various shipping, supply, and machining/fabrication industries that are connected to our shop. And it is not COVID either because COVID PCRs turn up negative on this, but the flu specific tests light up. COVID Delta and Omicron blew thru us last year. It was fucking NOTHING compared to this flu. Everybody who got COVID returned to work in normal shape after a few days. And nobody got the clot shots. This current flu is putting guys in the hospital.

People got conned into shooting a slow killing poison into their own bloodstreams over something that is practically a seasonal cold. Let that sink in for a second. And they fucking want us to forget about all of this and smoke a peace pipe? LOLOLOL

There is a very bad flu hitting everywhere right now. And I am talking BAD, going by how it is knocking out a big part of the workforces in the various shipping, supply, and machining/fabrication industries that are connected to our shop. And it is not COVID either because COVID PCRs turn up negative on this, but the flu specific tests light up. COVID Delta and Omicron blew thru us last year. It was fucking NOTHING compared to this flu. Everybody who got COVID returned to work in normal shape after a few days. And nobody got the clot shots. This current flu is putting guys in the hospital.

People got conned into shooting a slow killing poison into their own bloodstreams over something that is practically a seasonal cold. Let that sink in for a second. And they fucking want us to forget about all of this and smoke a peace pipe? LOLOLOL
I’ve never had the flu in my entire life. Sounds like this isn’t a good one to start with. Bad flu seasons put people in the hospital. You can find old articles of overflowing hospitals and medical tents years before the covid hoax. I wonder if those that are hot the hardest are the dumb ones who submitted? We’ll never know.

You can't be this ignorant. Which part isn't accurate? Police don't force the will of politicians corrupt or not? Do you think the covid scam could have ever been implemented without the threat of and in many instances across the world, police violence? People shut down their businesses just because? This among many other things that the police see that you obey can be true regardless of the individual officers own thoughts and feelings. Regardless of those, he is the violent arm of gov't. The only thing that has to change for these men to committ atrocities on the behalf of gov't is their boss. This goes for any man in any gov't position. Goes double for those that carry a gun for the state.

You really have so little knowledge on how the system really works do you. I have in the past tried to tell you how it really works but it is like talking to a rock, the only thing it will understand is stay, and it will just never do anything else unless you grab it and make it so I give up trying, not worth the effort, and no matter how much I show or tell that rock it is just going to stay. Ok. Some people are so set in their ways it really upsets them to change a view. You can list specific instances that support your position and cling to them like they are gold. You can see specific instances that prove that is not the norm and discount them out of hand. Nothing is all good or all bad, black or white.

Hold on to that white hot hate, it will keep you warm this winter.

• Haha
Reactions: samadisoulcrusher
You really have so little knowledge on how the system really works do you. I have in the past tried to tell you how it really works but it is like talking to a rock, the only thing it will understand is stay, and it will just never do anything else unless you grab it and make it so I give up trying, not worth the effort, and no matter how much I show or tell that rock it is just going to stay. Ok. Some people are so set in their ways it really upsets them to change a view. You can list specific instances that support your position and cling to them like they are gold. You can see specific instances that prove that is not the norm and discount them out of hand. Nothing is all good or all bad, black or white.

Hold on to that white hot hate, it will keep you warm this winter.
So you believe police don’t enforce laws and edicts set forth by crooked politicians. Ok. Got it. When people protest their gov’t, they are protesting shit forced on them by violence of the police. Period. Every regulation, tax, law, etc is backed up by a badged man with a gun. Only a fool can argue this fact. Now whether a man blames the souless men that will do anything for paycheck or not can be argued although foolishly.

Unfortunately, if that would happen the US would become a Military dictatorship.

The few people I still know in the military have no love of the phony generals in DC. They are seen as a large part of the problem. Now sure how wide spread that feeling it, but I know it is there.

Reactions: Shooter McGavin
this is heart-wrenching to watch if youre a dog lover.

this is one fucked up cunt. he needs to be strung up like what he did to that poor dog! and fuck any cunt who thinks otherwise!

Please tell me this motherfucker is no longer allowed to breathe the same air as me. Anyone know the story on this or where this piece of shit works? He’s obviously fine with no witnesses.

Please tell me this motherfucker is no longer allowed to breathe the same air as me. Anyone know the story on this or where this piece of shit works? He’s obviously fine with no witnesses.
That story is a little over a year old. He was allowed to resign from the police force with no charges pressed against him.

And that is what i get for just reading the headline. I assumed this was a new report for the US, which has been doing this since at least Obama.

And that is the issue with little research, you read one or two things and draw your views based on that. The next story comes along and you read a bit of it, make an assumption based on what you have read before and on you go. In my view it is a real issue.

It is rough to read and listen to "news" from many different sources, but I think you really need to past just the "know thy enemy". Many times it will say something in passing and you go....ah wait a sec, and that will send you down a rabbit hole and you learn so much more.

Reading headlines is easy and quick digging up articles is quite a bit of work, but if something for some reason makes that spot itch you must scratch it.....so you start digging.

Clay Higgins is one of the good people in my state, Louisiana. He's a buzz saw and the swamp hates him.

Ahh but listen to some and he is part of the problem, they are all bad.

ANYONE see what I am trying to do here, I doubt the rock does, but anyone else.

There are "good people" out there, people trying to fix it, trying to do the right things at ALL LEVELS. I see it daily, and yes I see the other side of it as well.....but the good does outweigh the bad.

I so want it to work, I want to repair it, it can be fixed, it is worth fixing.

TWO EXTREMELY TRAGIC CASES OF S.A.D.S. AKA "SUDDENLYITIS" IN NEW YORK:

ONTARIO COUNTY, NY: A 59 year old single father of a two year old boy dies suddenly of a 'heart condition'. Toddler dies of starvation later. Bodies found during welfare check requested by family who have not heard from the two for a week.

MANHATTAN, NEW YORK: A 56 year old man who is a full time caretaker of his 91 year old disabled mother dies 'unexpectedly'. The 91 year old mother, unable to call for help or take care of herself, dies shortly afterward as well. Neighbors reported a foul smell coming from apartment and did not see the man, who usually is always out and about getting groceries and doing chores, for over a week, so they called the police for a welfare check. Both bodies of son and mother found decomposing inside the apartment.

Being stupid or uninformed/misinformed is not only harmful and fatal to you. It can also be fatal to someone close to you who depends on you. A "conspiracy theorist" can take off his tinfoil hat at any time. Can someone who had blindly bought into the "safe and effective" narrative remove the detrimental MRNA and lethal clots from his blood and heart? Both of these men in the above cases were healthy and had vulnerable people who depended on them, so they had to be fit and able to do the heavy lifting of everyday tasks. Both men were probably conned into taking one of the lethal MRNA shots because they wanted to protect the vulnerable loved ones in their care from a virus that had been blown out of proportion by a yearlong statist media campaign of fear. Both men had most likely never pursued any other sources or did independent research other than what they had heard on the news and went to get the shots thinking that there are no other ways to treat this virus and the only way they can protect their vulnerable loved ones was by getting what is really experimental gene therapy.
Spot on brother. As we know, covid was merely a mechanism by which to convince the sheep to jump headfirst into the vax. I haven't fully decided whether the vax is simply a straight up depopulation bioweapon, or if it is an experimental tool to cause humans to grow extra organs in order for them to be harvested by the elites/small hat types and this is all an ongoing global experiment to perfect the process by which the mRNA shot accomplishes this. But I'm almost certain its one of those 2 options....

In other news.. more sinister evil SOB's surrounding and trying to cancel Kanye West(for future reference- West most definitely did not kill himself). Here we have a text msg. of Kanye's personal trainer threatening to have Mr West committed to a mental institution and zombified on pharmaceuticals if he stayed on the MAGA train and kept speaking the truth(aka "anti-semitism" in the language of the liberal degenerate elite).

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
i wonder if shitkraine is still the worlds most corrupt country after watching that video. the people are getting robbed in broad daylight without a shot being fired and no one gives a shit that theyre on camera. more guns and more ammo needed for sure.
I've been alive a lot long than I care to admit; but how is it back when I was a child; long before the PC was ubiquitous we had results of the election the night of the election. Hell, since before I was born even. Our election system is completely broken, rigged, and a sham.

1) PICTURE ID!!!!!!!! NO ands/ifs/buts/whats/etc.

2) VOTE ON DAY OF ELECTION ONLY. I'm starting not to give a rats ass if you're on vacay, in hospital, etc...cannot make it...tough shit. I didn't vote one mid-cycle because I was changing residences and states. Could I have...yes, in the old state since it was < 30 days. But I didn't - I'd already surrendered my DL to the new state. Exception to voting at polling location...Military who should still vote in person on post/base/ ship.
2b) If one cannot be bothered to vote in person...again, how are they going to actively direct the corporation's business (go back to my stance of vote and income tax). Voting shouldn't take more than an hour of time in line.
2c) Polls open for 15 hours, not 12. Then, no excuse of "I work a 12 hour shift" can play.

3a) THUMB gets dumped in that ink that doesn't wash off for oh...say 2 weeks. Ps...that saves on the "I voted stickers too."
3b) Vote twice - maybe thumb gets removed. I don't know...seems like penalites we have now don't do shit and these lawbreakerss are rewarded!!

4) Elections must be resolved within 48 hours of polls closing (allowing ONLY the military vote to be counted), all non-military counts must be done within 6 hoursof the polls closing - NO EXCEPTION..NONE!!!!!

5) Must be registered no later than 1 month after the PRIMARY takes place to vote in overall election. Also, no party jumping within 6-8 weeks of a primary.

I've been alive a lot long than I care to admit; but how is it back when I was a child; long before the PC was ubiquitous we had results of the election the night of the election. Hell, since before I was born even. Our election system is completely broken, rigged, and a sham.

1) PICTURE ID!!!!!!!! NO ands/ifs/buts/whats/etc.

2) VOTE ON DAY OF ELECTION ONLY. I'm starting not to give a rats ass if you're on vacay, in hospital, etc...cannot make it...tough shit. I didn't vote one mid-cycle because I was changing residences and states. Could I have...yes, in the old state since it was < 30 days. But I didn't - I'd already surrendered my DL to the new state. Exception to voting at polling location...Military who should still vote in person on post/base/ ship.
2b) If one cannot be bothered to vote in person...again, how are they going to actively direct the corporation's business (go back to my stance of vote and income tax). Voting shouldn't take more than an hour of time in line.
2c) Polls open for 15 hours, not 12. Then, no excuse of "I work a 12 hour shift" can play.

3a) THUMB gets dumped in that ink that doesn't wash off for oh...say 2 weeks. Ps...that saves on the "I voted stickers too."
3b) Vote twice - maybe thumb gets removed. I don't know...seems like penalites we have now don't do shit and these lawbreakerss are rewarded!!

4) Elections must be resolved within 48 hours of polls closing (allowing ONLY the military vote to be counted), all non-military counts must be done within 6 hoursof the polls closing - NO EXCEPTION..NONE!!!!!

5) Must be registered no later than 1 month after the PRIMARY takes place to vote in overall election. Also, no party jumping within 6-8 weeks of a primary.
I agree with all the points except "vote on election day only" but would agree to "vote in person only". I would give it a week before the election to open up voting. My points are:

1. No mail in votes except for military abroad
  2. ID must be presented to vote
  3. Your #4

Two points here:
1) This FLU is probably another Fauci-sponsored weapon
2) My GF had another round of COVID - she got really dizzy in store, then in < 24 hours she had only a stuffy nose and was tired. Me, I was a bit tired (getting 5 hours of sleep and working till 11pm-12am for a week couldn't be why I am tired ) and I did not take the test; but I'm fine. No shot here either. Supplements...yes. NAC, Black Seed oil (I didnt' even take the pseudophed/lactofarin cocktail), and some Vitamin D/Zinc/Quercetin.

The people across street...sick all the freaking time (before and especially AFTER their multiple jabs). And yet...people I work with (MS, PhD) insist on getting more and more jabs. How smart are these people anyway?