PortaJohn

Mwalex

Private
Minuteman
  • Jun 8, 2011
    That is the way but will the outcome change? I guess we will have to wait and see but without a military coup I doubt it.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
    Minuteman

• Fear needs to follow these people for the rest of their days. Fear that every person they pass while shopping for groceries or walking their dogs might suddenly turn around and plunge a knife into them or throw a cup of acid into their faces. Fear that they may wake up in their beds suddenly on any night and see that they are surrounded by roaring flames, with all escape routes innundated. Those are the only terms of "amnesty" they deserve. Even if not everybody that deserves it becomes the subject of retribution, there should be a pall of paranoia constantly hovering over their heads, enough to fuck up their social lives, careers, and slowly drive them insane. Constant looking over the shoulders while outside. Every stranger that looks at them for just a second too long causing jumpiness and cold sweats. To the point that they give up on living normal lives and spend most of their days hunkering in their bathrooms or kitchens, only ordering takeout, and pistols or kitchen knives clutched in their hands, eyes darting around nonstop, twitching at every noise...

Last edited:

Samuel Whittemore

in memory
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2018
    Can we get the cliff notes version?
    1668701520747.png

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
  • Jun 21, 2019
    guess the big cities are already fucked.

Rrq4ZPXSDGH0.jpeg

BLEE

NOBODY
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
    Jan 29, 2020
    NW Louisiana

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
    Minuteman

• Looks like an act of war to me. Let's put some of those Bradley replacement fighting vehicles like the Griffins and the new Bushmaster XM913 50mm chainguns to live combat theater tests and see which ones are fit to replace the vaunted M2 warhorse currently in service.

It was in the first Mexican American War of 1847-1848 that the US military developed and field proven the "flying artillery" system of fighting, using easily movable artillery teams to be able to redeploy easily to combat different threats on the battlefield within a minute's notice. Mule teams remain hitched to the cannon carriages even as the guns are being fired, enabling the crew to be in motion again right after firing. Lieutenant Generals Thomas Jackson and Braxton Bragg were behind the development of the "flying artillery" system. This would later evolve into the self-propelled artillery systems of the current day.

Last edited:

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
    Minuteman
  • The M2 or “mother” as we called her, will never be replaced….ever

Hopefully not! The M2 is too badass and functional to be retired for no reason. It is one of the most practical and easily upgradable ground fighting platforms in modern warfare. An APC, a fast yet heavily armored light tank, tank/drone destroyer, all-terrain scout platform, mobile fire base and command/communications center all in one package.

lariat

Old Salt
    Minuteman
    Feb 11, 2018
    So how is that gun ban working out for you Aussie?
    They have guns. The gun ban had no effect on those that had them and chose not to use them. I get what you are saying, but it is a distinction with a difference because it speaks to fault and choice. It is the Aussies fault they have only the guns they do; if it were important enough to them they would have reversed this law long ago. The gun laws are not material in this instance because they were not employed even though they had access to them. Likewise, what happened to the citizens during the C19 lockdowns were their own fault as well since they chose to not stand up to it in large enough numbers to stop it. This is not going to be a popular opinion at all, but it is true and the politicians all over the world capitalized upon this aspect of human nature.

If it is responsibility and culpability we are seeking, it rests with the populace for accepting what the politicians put upon them. It isn't directly their responsibility what the politicians came up with, that is on those representatives, but it is the citizens are responsible for allowing it to happen.
    Same as in every other country - what is received is what is tolerated. The C19 action in Australia was tolerated and the consequences on some level were acceptable by a large enough swath of the populace to be relatively unchallenged.

nso123

High Speed Steel Stinger
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Mar 20, 2010
    Tennessee
    So, if you are not paying close attention to the social credit talk, it is for real. I am currently at a conference where we had speakers fro IBM, Amazon, and others this morning. These folks are well-educated and highly articulate. You have to listen closely to what they are saying, as they are communicating this stuff in a way that almost sounds palatable if you don’t understand what they are talking about. We know that young people are generally early adopters in the world of technology. They are targeting higher education with this stuff, and I can almost guarantee that the students will buy in. This is something that probably worries me more than most of the other societal changes we are witnessing. These companies represent big money and big power, and are presenting the ideas without the good ole .gov spin and name. I have been aware of the push for social credit type programs, but these ideas I heard today took it to a new level.

UKDslayer

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas

There SHOULD be (but won't) an audit for every dollar set to Ukraine (and to Afghanistan after we left for that matter),down to that last line of coke Zelenskyy snorted before demanding more money.

Last edited:

Expert684

Private
    Minuteman
  • Feb 22, 2013
    Lafayette, La
    There SHOULd be (but won't) an audit for every dollar set to Ukraine (and to Afghanistan after we left for that matter),down to that last line of coke Zelenskyy snorted before demanding more money.
    I read somewhere that everyone in Zelensky's cabinet have homes in Switzerland. Go figure, that is where Klaus Schwab lives.