• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Judicial Watch has obtained 540 pages of documents showing how the California secretary of state’s office demanded for tech giants to censor claims of fraud and irregularities. The tech giants happily complied with the orders in most cases, showing how the private and public sectors are colluding to enforce Big Brother controls against free speech.

• Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r
85b7HbUN.jpeg

I'm wondering how much more of this real Americans are going to take? Of course, they'd have to know about it wouldn't they? Too many have just tucked their tails in and said..oh well.

FAR TOO MANY Americans will be upset but would not be prepared to do anything about it.

Anyone here been visited by the FBI,
After returning home from DC?
(wasting no time :) )
On the real though. I got a visit from them a few days BEFORE that shit show. A stupid group I was affiliated with for less than a week had other plans and I bailed after being told those plans. Fuck those guys! That group is the topic I made my first response on. Very unnerving experience to say the least. At least I'm not the one who got snatched up by the FBI. If you aspire to be another Timothy McVeigh or Eric Rudolph, you can go join BLMtifa. I'm having nooooooo part of that shit!

On the real though. I got a visit from them a few days BEFORE that shit show. A stupid group I was affiliated with for less than a week had other plans and I bailed after being told those plans. Fuck those guys! That group is the topic I made my first response on. Very unnerving experience to say the least. At least I'm not the one who got snatched up by the FBI. If you aspire to be another Timothy McVeigh or Eric Rudolph, you can go join BLMtifa. I'm having nooooooo part of that shit!
Yikes. Scary in multiple directions there.

Sign your daughters up for this class..

This is just getting to "in your face" a massive "Fuck You!" to decent society.

The entire faculty is fake news......

View attachment 7613557

The entire US academia is fake news

I'm wondering how much more of this real Americans are going to take? Of course, they'd have to know about it wouldn't they? Too many have just tucked their tails in and said..oh well.

He needs to be found and made and example of.

Extrajudicially, of course.

Reactions: Sandhog308
Their use to be a show on t.v., that described a way to take care of certain things in society (kinda in the opposite direction, but, you get the point), and I will not mention that particular series title, but, until something similar happens, we will keep swirling the proverbial "Toilet Bowl".
Shit is coming to light, being exposed. This shit has been going on for decades and we have been complacent. It needs to be fixed. Mac

Reactions: 308pirate
Yikes. Scary in multiple directions there.
Yes, it is and was. I wasn't doing anything illegal. My anxiety spiked for about a month each time I heard a knock on my door. I had to tell my friends who were coming over to either call or shoot me a text when they were here. That militia, group, scam organization or whatever they wanna call themselves is now on the FBI's radar. I left for the reasons stated on my first response on this forum. The other big reason is for what I have alluded to in this topic. A CI already embedded in that group told their handler(s) about me. A few days after I told the leadership to go fuck themselves, I received a knock on my door. Thinking it was an overseas package from my brother, I answered the door. Two suited up dudes at the door greeted me and flashed their badges. Yes, I let them in because I knew why they were here. You can guess where that conversation went. I'm still free and able to go about my personal business. They also confirmed my suspicions about the 2 top former or current leaders. They're definitely NOT special forces like they claim and are complete dumb fucks. I'm also still able to purchase firearms.

I may not be well liked after admitting what I did. I don't care though. I'm having no part in domestic terrorism and have no qualms selling out assholes who'll make even more conservatives look like the stereotype that is currently being blasted in the MSM. We need less of that shit.

Reactions: BytorJr
FAR TOO MANY Americans will be upset but would not be prepared to do anything about it.
Problem is, it's a fools errand to try and "do anything about it" as an individual. You stand up for what is right and you end up arrested, perp walked, shamed by the media as being an alt-right nut job with thousands of rounds of ammo and dozens of weapons of war, you lose your job, home, all you guns and pretty much everything else. And for what? To strengthen the argument for gun control and that the right is nothing but domestic terrorists? Then some will say, yeah, but even the folks who entered the capital in numbers accomplished nothing and they would be correct. They made a huge mistake, not in what they did, but how they did it. You can't affect change by busting in for a photo op to post on social media. Everyone has a hill they are willing to die (literally) on. Maybe it's when they bust down your door and threaten your family, maybe when they come to take your guns, maybe it's when you get arrested for criticizing Xiden, if you lean left, maybe it's when they overturn Roe, or whatever else. This will end when the left tries to climb the hill that enough Patriots are willing to die on, and the results will be horrific, but change will be inevitable because the left cannot defeat a united right defending that hill.

So can't make something illegal because more black people do it than white people
Got a square ....square ??
Often asked question by black AND white Sailors trying to bum Kools during the Viet Nam era ! 😎 Brothers dig the menthol A lot !
I have made it 67 yrs without smoking tobacco. That said , during my Navy time , once we got out to sea far enough to be untaxed , I stood in line for my 2 cartons ! Best thing to have for comshaw 🍻

Last edited:
20210428_135512.jpg

Excerpt from an email I received today. Yes, it's a real policy in the Army. I'm assuming it's DoD wide. Well folks, it's been a good run. I'm a little old to learn Chinese, so I guess I'll just be part of the field labor force. My kids are pretty sharp, so they should at least make it to middle management in the "transitional" government. Thanks Uncle Joe!

So can't make something illegal because more black people do it than white people

But if it saves just.....one......life.......

If our health mattered at the start of this BS plandemic they would be telling peeps "You got to lose the weight"

I wish they had.

That would be the trigger that gets the most Americans to say "Oh no you dont!"

They will let the tyrants strip them of every civil right but make them exercise - Civil War!

Got a square ....square ??
Often asked question by black AND white Sailors trying to bum Kools during the Viet Nam era ! 😎 Brothers dig the menthol A lot !
I have made it 67 yrs without smoking tobacco. That said , during my Navy time , once we got out to sea far enough to be untaxed , I stood in line for my 2 cartons ! Best thing to have for comshaw 🍻
I don't smoke cigs either

But when I went to Vladivostok on a goodwill visit in 91 I made sure I had plenty of Marlboro cartons.....better than cold hard cash

Fuck these kids. How pretentious can these little fucks get? How dare they want to learn basic speech and language skills. We gotta protect Grandma/GrandPa.

I have been saying this from day one. 3-5 years is a critical time in language and I.Q building. Forcing these kids who are already behind out of school for a year or more is going to have drastic consequences for some of them down the road.

Reactions: 10ring'r