• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

I thought there is paid security....granted all the online funding sites pulled the donation sites down though so people couldnt help fund them.

My guess is there may be 5-10 members of the unarmed security team. They are going to be rushed by 200 carnival goers.

I'd like to see the governor activate the National Guard and have them in and outside of the facility. Only caveat, the can have ammo, real ammo.

Reactions: NoDopes and TACC
0RrJqIY3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Bender
My guess is there may be 5-10 members of the unarmed security team. They are going to be rushed by 200 carnival goers.

I'd like to see the governor activate the National Guard and have them in and outside of the facility. Only caveat, the can have ammo, real ammo.
How about an Arizona Militia show up and stand guard?

I can't remember the last day that poor Emerald wasn't dumber than just about everybody else. She is literally the last person that Fat Jonah was able to outsmart.

democrat race baiting and hate mongering scum and left-wing media choids are responsible for this.

hBhAzR5O.png

I can't remember the last day that poor Emerald wasn't dumber than just about everybody else. She is literally the last person that Fat Jonah was able to outsmart.
why do you think so many athletes major in journalism in college? it doesn't take a mental giant, but at least she isn't a choid spreading lies.

And here we have chode being the repukian cock suck that he is. Does he refute the statement with facts to discredit? NO! Discredit by name calling and slander? Yes!

And here we have chode being the repukian cock suck that he is. Does he refute the statement with facts to discredit? NO! Discredit by name calling and slander? Yes!
but he would wear a mask for her, so he gets woke points for that.
the choids always target the source when they cannot refute the reporting.
same thing with absolute proof and lindell. they can't say shit about the evidence, so they attack "the pillow guy" that is just a rambling sponsor.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
What she said is so dumb it needs no refutation. It is self refuting on its face. It is literally a non sequitur attempt at a meme.

Holy mutherfucking maggots

If y'all arent watching the fuckery in AZ. you should be. Shits about to go down it appears. Please read the attached and make it a point to use the phone tomorrow. EVERYTHING is at stake. Picking up the phone states you love this country.

Screenshot_20210429-205742_Telegram.jpg

Last edited: