• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

1669995056625.png

People setting fire to completed COVID quarantine camps all over China. This one is in Lanzhou, near Xinjiang. Chinese social media trending word of the day is "bagging". Refers to a 'burn bag' ie., a very large shopping bag or duffel packed with grease soaked rags and paper. Placed in any structure, even one that is made from noncombustible materials, a burn bag creates an extremely hot and aggressive fire heating the surrounding area to 1800°F very quickly. Hot gas and smoke are also pumped throughout the structure by this extreme heat, causing the structures to lose their solid integrity and combusting themselves after being exposed to this sustained thermal onslaught.

There is such a thing as criminal insanity - and then there is pure evilness. People getting psych admits will be out in two weeks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mwalex

After the last election, a man would think that the Arizona state police and Maricopa county deputies would have made sure the elections where free and fair unless their job isn’t to protect the people, but the state. :unsure:

This is yet another example of the obvious. Am I wrong?
Massive fraud in all 50 states and leo does nothing yet will kill you or I if we did. Wonder why?

Bwwwwaaaahhhhh!! Rules for thee, not for me peasant!!
They don't even make an attempt to hide it any more... I'm thinking they're intentionally rubbing it in our collective faces :mad:

Suggestions this is conspiracy theory. no way he was jabbed, but he could still have a heart attack. Remember, these folks get state of art medical care unheard of for us mortals. Think RBG surviving how long with metastatic pancreatic cancer that would have killed most of us in a few months.

This is the next attack, but they want another pandemic too. Pedopeter being very cooperative with everything they want.

Reactions: gigamortis
How bad did Trump hurt himself by his recent dinner with Kanye - who is clearly totally mental after his last showdown with AJ? Kanye totally set him up bringing Nick Fuentes to dinner, and now MSM can't stop talking about Kanye's "alliance with Trump". When AJ appears to be the voice of reason... (for those that didn't see - Kanye wore a zippered black hoodie over his face and expressed his admiration for Hitler).

Last edited: