• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

1670007042649.png

Something Is Rigged: Unexplained, Record 2.7 Million Jobs Gap Emerges In Broken Payrolls Report​

from article near the bottom
So what's going on here?

The simple answer: as shocking as this may sound, there has been no change in the number of people actually employed in the past 8 months, but due to deterioration in the economy, more people are losing their higher-paying, full-time jobs, and switching into much lower- paying, benefits-free part-time jobs, which also forces many to work more than one job, a rotation which picked up in earnest some time in March and which has only been captured by the Household survey

So you are saying the same thing as @wade2big . Except you are dancing around the edges not wanting the words to come out of your mouth but in your heart you know. So again. (Just like you put it to Wade) what is your answer?

I'll give you mine. The entire system is corrupted. All three branches and the alphabet. They have the PRAVDA in their pocket and the outside forces behind the curtain are making the calls. The end game can not be stopped.
That said. My answer is to keep a small circle of like minded people, keep up with what is happening, be flexible and be prepared. Have conversations with others to know who else is paying attention.
If you have something better. Lay it down.

You’re not wrong, but be careful to keep the circle from turning into an echo chamber. God knows it’s a constant battle in mine.

Call me pollyannish, but I honestly believe there’s still more good than evil in our system…. Preparing for the worst, hoping (and still working) for the best, or at least a better outcome/solution.

That’s all fun and nice to say but you didn’t answer her question at all. What is the path forward? You described your opinion of how things should be but not how to somewhat realistically get there. How do you think it’s possible to get from where we are and where we are going to what you described?
Well, it’s either through election cycles or revolution…. I think we still have 1 or 2 more chances to right the ship peacefully; but yeah, dark clouds on the horizon.

And that should terrify everyone with a brain beyond belief.

Seriously after Covid shitshow, lets set some new records, by getting some ancient virus to infect something.........what could go wrong.:unsure:

‘Zombie’ virus revived after 50,000 years trapped in Siberian permafrost​

"Never infect a human cell" -- that is until that faggot Fauci and his Commie Chinkodelic minions "Gain of Function" fuck with it...

1670018330215.png

I must be broken. I'm getting over my 3rd case of Covid. First one was just a cold, second one almost killed me and this time was something in between. However this 3rd time was complicated by many factors.

I had a heart attack on November 4th. Had surgery and was home recuperating. Couldn't breathe and found out I I had congestive heart failure with fluid overload, which meant my heart was encased on a large sack of fluid. Went into the hospital again and had non stop dialysis for 2 days. Came home, had Thanksgiving dinner and came down with Covid.

Between the new meds and Covid, I had some wild side effects. Dizziness and lack of energy was and still is the most difficult issue I have to deal with. Fell getting on the toilet and couldn't get up. I laid there until my strength returned. Very humiliating. I can't get up and my wife is freaking out. I finally had enough and told her to shut up and let me regain some energy.

Heart attack, CHF with fluid overload and Covid. Okay Lord, I've had enough. Let me rest for awhile before I'm challenged again!

I have come out of this valley with the help of my Lord. What doesn't kill me makes me stronger. Thank you Lord!

He is on a PAID leave and still had money to attend a "Kink" conference so he has money to go to court.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: gigamortis
Fucking AZ --HOW THE FUCK CITIZENS AREN'T TARGETING THE CORRUPT OFFICIALS ---YET..

is so far beyond me

View attachment 8012361

How exactly should they be "targeting" the corrupt officials? Peaceful protest? Using their "voting voice"? Everyone knows that election was corrupt - the police were protecting the mass ballot dumps this time.

I must be broken. I'm getting over my 3rd case of Covid. First one was just a cold, second one almost killed me and this time was something in between. However this 3rd time was complicated by many factors.

I had a heart attack on November 4th. Had surgery and was home recuperating. Couldn't breathe and found out I I had congestive heart failure with fluid overload, which meant my heart was encased on a large sack of fluid. Went into the hospital again and had non stop dialysis for 2 days. Came home, had Thanksgiving dinner and came down with Covid.

Between the new meds and Covid, I had some wild side effects. Dizziness and lack of energy was and still is the most difficult issue I have to deal with. Fell getting on the toilet and couldn't get up. I laid there until my strength returned. Very humiliating. I can't get up and my wife is freaking out. I finally had enough and told her to shut up and let me regain some energy.

Heart attack, CHF with fluid overload and Covid. Okay Lord, I've had enough. Let me rest for awhile before I'm challenged again!

I have come out of this valley with the help of my Lord. What doesn't kill me makes me stronger. Thank you Lord!

Prayers up immediately for our dear brother BullGear! Hang in there!

So when and if Russia completely overruns his country and he's tried and convicted as a "war criminal" in a Russian court, is he going to pray to God or the Western powers to save him from the hangman's noose?

"For thus said the LORD of hosts, after his glory sent me to the nations who plundered you, for he who touches you touches the apple of his eye." (Zech. 2:8 ESV)

• Wow
Reactions: UKDslayer
So, I was hanging out with Bill Cosby and he said, "hey, let me make you a drink."

Interesting that a Democratic Congresswoman was the first to take issue with the Twitter ban purely because of the Bill of Rights...