• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Schiff.jpg

www.thegatewaypundit.com

Joe Biden Renews Call for Assault Weapons Ban (VIDEO)

Joe Biden Wednesday evening delivered remarks at the 10th annual National Vigil for All Victims of Gun Violence at a church in DC. Biden renewed his call for the federal government to ban so-called ‘assault weapons.’ Biden said it is “commonsense” to ban assault weapons and ban high-capacity...
www.thegatewaypundit.com
www.thegatewaypundit.com

Lame duck is on, will certain corrupt RINO Senators betray the Constitution again?
Go for it!

This asshole needs to disappear

So if one of their "security guards" uses lethal force against a thief that refuses to comply will the store owner or the security agency pay for their legal bills? Will they get a "pass" like some real cops get when their is a shooting that isn't justified? Even if the shooting is justified, there will be hell to pay.

If he's an off duty cop then he ought to be in the department's uniform. I realize that may not be necessary but most of the cops that I've worked with and know have to wear their uniform when they are on a special duty like that.

In addition why would any cop, in his right mind, want to do part time work like that when it's so visible. I cannot help but think of the legal risks involved if they have to "smoke that hog" during part time employment.

It's bad enough if they have to shoot someone while on duty (if they are white). Which brings up another question; are the stores and the security agency discriminating against white security guards? All I've seen, so far, are black security guards.
All the same questions I had, but still have not found answers for.

Reactions: Longshot231
Sadly MSM won’t report this and most Americans probably don’t even care. History lessons in school are not taught so we’re doomed to relive the past…

This asshole needs to disappear
MANPADS would reduce his carbon footprint and save our planet. AOC in 2019 stated we will died in 12 years so the clock is ticking we only have 9 years left. We can extended the time if we do something with these jet setters......MANPADS will save the planet .........

I read both. If it were real wouldn't it have been bigger news? I did not hear about any rooftop ANTIFAs sniping or any ANTIFA having full auto and shooting up anybody. I know lots of stuff is suppressed and/or not reported on, but this one just sounds like a story.
Article was from 2020. I guess since they managed to successfully steal the election they didn't need to unleash the antifa death squads. (Sarcastic tone)

I have been here for close to 20 years, been around a few different agencies, and been to some "events" where we see new toys.

So, you are a fed? I think we have a twelve-step program there for that...

By now we are very use to dead voters, but electing dead politicians poses additional challenges like here:

No. That is a stags head. It’s part of the mirror not the wreath. Back in the day they put those on fireplace mantles, mirrors and all kinds of furniture. Take trip to an antique furniture store and take a look. I don’t remember which furniture building period it was that they did this in but I’m sure someone here does. I’m not a fan of the Bidens but this part of the video is not accurate.

Last edited:
No. That is a stags head. It’s part of the mirror not the wreath. Back in the day they put those on fireplace mantles, mirrors and all kinds of furniture. Take trip to an antique furniture store and take a look. I don’t remember which furniture building period it was that they did this in but I’m sure someone here does. I’m not a fan of the Bidens but this part of the video is not accurate.
I am no bible thumper, but it don't look like no deer I ever shot.

Article was from 2020. I guess since they managed to successfully steal the election they didn't need to unleash the antifa death squads. (Sarcastic tone)
This is whats wrong with the world we live in today. They have taken Jesus out of everything. Until Jesus is restored as the one we are following we will continue our downward spiral. The highest office in the land is doing this (if true and it wouldnt surprise me at all) theres no wonder why the United States is in the shape it's in.

Yeah the carving isn't the best detail and neither is the picture. I looked it up and it is a Victorian design.

I'm not making any comments about the rest of the video as I haven't done any in depth research into the details of it, but that piece isn't what he offering it up to be. This is why I have trust issues with the internet and the constant disinformation. It makes me wonder what I have fallen for over the years that isn't true either.

Reactions: TACC
Yeah the carving isn't the best detail and neither is the picture. I looked it up and it is a Victorian design.

I'm not making any comments about the rest of the video as I haven't done any in depth research into the details of it, but that piece isn't what he offering it up to be. This is why I have trust issues with the internet and the constant disinformation. It makes me wonder what I have fallen for over the years that isn't true either.

I still don't see it, I admit it is possible to see what you want to see, but I don't think so, if it is to be a deer the guy that made it needs to go back to school.

I don't think I will comment on the other "religious" stuff, I think I have a different view on that then most.

Further research. Same Victorian era, rams head. They used lions and all kinds of animal features along with cherubs, cornucopias, etc.

I still don't see it, I admit it is possible to see what you want to see, but I don't think so, if it is to be a deer the guy that made it needs to go back to school.

I don't think I will comment on the other "religious" stuff, I think I have a different view on that then most.

Further research. Same Victorian era, rams head. They used lions and all kinds of animal features along with cherubs, cornucopias, etc.

Whether or not the head is the Baphomet or a stag's head can be debated. However, one thing we know is certain. The Biden's are really evil.

Saying that the POTUS is a "good Catholic" is like saying Heinrich Himmler was a "good Jew." Anyone who has supported unrestricted abortion (baby-killing) on demand, pedophilia, sodomy and the disarming of honest citizens isn't going to make the top-ten list of saintly people.

He and his entire family are the very embodiment of evil.

Biden's pet tranny puppy boy is in trouble again. Sam Brinton, already accused of stealing luggage at a Minnesota airport earlier this year, now served with a FELONY warrant by Las Vegas judge for stealing passengers' luggage, this time at Harry Reid International Airport.

Last edited: