• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Maricopa County officials have acknowledged problems with tabulation equipment, saying the problem affected 30 percent of all voting centers in the county and an estimated 17,000 ballots.

*wow - hobbs won by almost that amount..

D
PROJECTED WINNER
+GAIN
Katie
Hobbs
50.3%

R

Kari
Lake
49.7%

So fucking sick of "her"... the commie traitor. Now we'll have to endure endless, nauseating recounts of her harrowing trials and tribulations in every talk shows across America --but wait!! Theres more!!! Book release coming Jan 2023! Fuck that pos skank cunt.

Last edited:

So fucking sick of "her"... the commie traitor. Now we'll have to endure endless, nauseating recounts of her harrowing trials and tribulations in every talk show --but wait!! Theres more!!! Book release coming Jan 2023! Fuck that pos skank cunt.
"Talk Show" ? What is this "Talk Show" that you speak of ?.......... :unsure: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

one biological female athlete was left concussed after a biological male athlete pushed the other athlete to the ground.
ahh, Hockey..

The people I feel sorry for are the girls....the "real girls" on the other team that are going to the hospital because men playing on the other team. I remember the volley ball story where the "man" hit the ball so hard into the other girls face it broke the eye socket and did real damage that is going to last her lifetime. Those are the true stories. This stupid shit needs to end before someone that has a 14yr old daughter dies playing against some 14yr old 225lb 6'6" boy on the other team.

Another real sad thing is saying this will get you labeled, anymore I don't care, those people that use those labels can't define basic words anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: BurtG
The people I feel sorry for are the girls....the "real girls" on the other team that are going to the hospital because men playing on the other team. I remember the volley ball story where the "man" hit the ball so hard into the other girls face it broke the eye socket and did real damage that is going to last her lifetime. Those are the true stories. This stupid shit needs to end before someone that has a 14yr old daughter dies playing against some 14yr old 225lb 6'6" boy on the other team.

Another real sad thing is saying this will get you labeled, anymore I don't care, those people that use those labels can't define basic words anyway.
well, this wasn't an all girls team playing another 'self identifying' all girls team. This was the pronoun teams playing each other.

"a self-described female-to-male transgender player, was pushed to the ground by player #90 of Team Pink, who self-describes as a "bisexual trans woman."

:ROFLMAO:

1670616606281.png

AOC said she couldn't afford an apartment with her salary and bar tender wages when she first went to DC. Now she struts around in high fashion clothing and eats the finest dining and..... Net worth in the millions.
He will sell his soul in a short time and then sell out the country.
each member of Congress and the President, should have 10 IRS agents assigned to each of them, to audit them on a daily basis. Use all 87,000 IRS agents to audit Congress, President, and any and all advisers.

It's all legal. There's different rules for them. They are special animals that write the laws.
each member of Congress and the President, should have 10 IRS agents assigned to each of them, to audit them on a daily basis. Use all 87,000 IRS agents to audit Congress, President, and any and all advisers.

Maybe the dumb bitches should stop participating against men ?

Yeah... except they just voted to wholly exempt themselves from said audits... becoming more and more brazen every day... not even pretending anymore :mad:

The russians needed someone with experience to move all that hardware flowing into Ukraine.....even the half that actually makes it into that country.
Well the Nigerian president has confirmed its ending up there and being used by both Boko Haram (sp.) and ISIS.