• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

I thought the founding fathers did not want DC to ever become a state. I could be wrong but don't they (Congress Critters) have to jump through hoops or some type of Convention of the States?
Not sure of the legalities or constitutional process.... but when has that mattered to the fucking twat Dems anyways?

Reactions: MCSO1357
I would like to ask those WOKE people in the world, what are they going to do in another generation when the kids growing up at that time, can't do the simplest things because the SYSTEM has dumbed down every aspect of education?

This WOKENESS is nothing more than the old phrase, The Dumbing Down Of America. It's just that it's now on steroids.

Imagine if Fox would describe any Demwit in this manner? Imagine the outrage. Why do the Republicans allow this? Why aren't they standing on the mountain tops????

Why, why, why?

Reactions: EliBloodshy
5455KTsk.png

this fucking whore admitted they all knew....and did nothing, until trump was president.

Reactions: EliBloodshy

Do you think it's possible that the inner city Black people are starting to realize how they've been slaves of the Demwits for generations?

Or do you think they will continue to be owned by the Demwits just so they can keep the free stuff?

Everyone that voted for Romney over Ron Paul in 2012 and now wants to shit-talk should first be required to have this voting history tattooed on their forehead. Whole 'lotta gaslighting going on nowadays...
I'd vote for Romney again. Happily. I'd vote for Rand Paul, happily. I would not vote for Ron Paul. Shit talk all you want.

They need to keep it up, show the courts how partial they were. They wanted him convicted BEFORE the trial began.

I can't wait to see what happens when he wins his appeal and this whole thing start over again.

This trial is going to be the gift that keeps on giving.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
I listened to the audio, if it was real, sounds pretty authentic and direct quote. Here comes more salt in an already gushing wound.

I'd vote for Romney again. Happily. I'd vote for Rand Paul, happily. I would not vote for Ron Paul. Shit talk all you want.

That sort of consistency is fine. We could have a reasonable debate. Might not agree at the end of it, but that's an acceptable outcome.

This "support a poor candidate in the moment because he's running against a candidate from the opposite party that you don't like, shit all over anyone who disagrees, and then act like you've discovered something new when you finally come around to the same way of thinking a decade too late" shit is getting old. We've seen it happen with Bush Jr. And McCain. And Romney. And probably Trump, too, the next time the wind changes direction.

I mean, shit, the far right is even quoting Glenn Greenwald. Go back in time to 2013 or 2008 and attempt to wrap your head around this concept.

This is not to say that changing one's position is bad, or that one should demonstrate excessive rigidity. Rather, coming around to a position that was obviously correct at some point in the past (maybe we shouldn't offshore important stuff like chip manufacturing; maybe it's a bad idea to let in 40 or 50 or 100 million immigrants at the same time that we're experiencing a boom in automation; maybe it's a bad idea to start a land war in the Middle East without a strategic goal and a plan to achieve it; maybe it's bad to give up freedom in the name of security) a decade or two after action could have been taken against said bad idea isn't all that helpful.

But, hey, if someone wants to kick off a civil war inside the party, cool. This is probably the right time to do it.

That sort of consistency is fine. We could have a reasonable debate. Might not agree at the end of it, but that's an acceptable outcome.

This "support a poor candidate in the moment because he's running against a candidate from the opposite party that you don't like, shit all over anyone who disagrees, and then act like you've discovered something new when you finally come around to the same way of thinking a decade too late" shit is getting old. We've seen it happen with Bush Jr. And McCain. And Romney. And probably Trump, too, the next time the wind changes direction.

I mean, shit, the far right is even quoting Glenn Greenwald. Go back in time to 2013 or 2008 and attempt to wrap your head around this concept.

This is not to say that changing one's position is bad, or that one should demonstrate excessive rigidity. Rather, coming around to a position that was obviously correct at some point in the past (maybe we shouldn't offshore important stuff like chip manufacturing; maybe it's a bad idea to let in 40 or 50 or 100 million immigrants at the same time that we're experiencing a boom in automation; maybe it's a bad idea to start a land war in the Middle East without a strategic goal and a plan to achieve it; maybe it's bad to give up freedom in the name of security) a decade or two after action could have been taken against said bad idea isn't all that helpful.

But, hey, if someone wants to kick off a civil war inside the party, cool. This is probably the right time to do it.
I'd say two of those were objectively bad -- the war and giving up freedoms for security. The unwillingness to enforce immigration laws was bad unrelated to automation. The others are more equivocal, and, though I know it is not popular in these parts, I would say that there is still a lot of net positive in offshoring.

I know a number of people who have had dealings with Glenn Greenwald. My understanding is that he is a snake, but this is a marriage of convenience. And on your list of candidates, also unpopularly, Romney is the only one that was an easy vote for me. I should point out that even as a Senator, while he voted twice for impeachment for Trump, those were not important votes because they were not marginal votes. When faced with important votes, he has been solid.

That is all I have to say on the subject.

I'm just gonna leave this here.....again.

Reactions: sht4brnz
I'd say two of those were objectively bad -- the war and giving up freedoms for security. The unwillingness to enforce immigration laws was bad unrelated to automation. The others are more equivocal, and, though I know it is not popular in these parts, I would say that there is still a lot of net positive in offshoring.

I know a number of people who have had dealings with Glenn Greenwald. My understanding is that he is a snake, but this is a marriage of convenience. And on your list of candidates, also unpopularly, Romney is the only one that was an easy vote for me. I should point out that even as a Senator, while he voted twice for impeachment for Trump, those were not important votes because they were not marginal votes. When faced with important votes, he has been solid.

That is all I have to say on the subject.
I think the only thing that would have actually made any material difference would have been Ron Paul winning.

Yes at some point his policies were extreme, but the closure of Fedgov services is a key to maintaining our freedom.

In my opinion it is some banana republic bs. Made an example of him despite conclusive evidence he didn’t commit murder. Hell, he didn’t even commit manslaughter.

Trying to avoid collateral damage. But cities will burn regardless.
I really doubt Chauvin killed Floyd. However I also really doubt he died via OD of fentanyl or a fentanyl analogue. In short, point me to 1 single fentanyl...no, scratch that. Point me to ONE opioid OD where the victim WAS CONSCIOUS, able to squirm, scream, etc. Give me one example of an opioid OD where the victim was fully conscious, able to scream, etc and I’ll eat my words. Granted the meth could’ve contemplated things but if you’re conscious, you can breathe.

IMO it’s more complicated than that. I Believe it was mentioned in this thread actually? But apparently there’s a rare psychological/physiological case in which a patient can work themselves into some type of super hyper-panic, to the point where they feel extremely hot and “convince”(not sure that’s ‘quite’ the correct term) themselves they’re suffocating, and in the process...end up actually do suffocating themselves. IMO that’s exactly what happened.
Floyd was screaming he couldn’t breathe while fighting with everything he had to not be put into that back seat. That’s not what any opioid OD lookS like. Period.
Tho I don’t doubt the fent+meth likely played a part...
JMHO

Myocardial/PEA. Significant Coronary Arterial occlusion, Max'd out myocardial O2 demand with rate/pressure product likely topped out, exacerbated by drugs on board and outsized resistance. Even the sidewalk PhD's were saying " just get in the car". Hab. 1:4

i'd rather have natural immunity

Efficacy of natural infection against reinfection was estimated at 95.2% (95% CI: 94.1–96.0%). Reinfections were less severe than primary infections. Only one reinfection was severe, two were moderate, and none were critical or fatal. Most reinfections (66.7%) were diagnosed incidentally through random or routine testing, or through contact tracing.