• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

O81hO0Xf.jpeg

Reactions: TACC
remember when joe switched parties to team weinstein and choid to avoid being prosecuted? maybe just a coincidence.

ZilFZap5.jpeg

Reactions: atomic41
big,

these are more choids.

Defendants admit that researchers from Stanford University and the University of Washington published a blog post about the Video on September 29th as part of a joint project called the "Election Integrity Partnership[.]" ... Ms. Astor received an embargoed copy of the EIP Report before it was published ... after receiving a copy of the EIP Report — and before the publication of the September 29, 2020 article titled "Project Veritas Video was a 'Coordinated Disinformation Campaign,' Researchers Say" — Ms. Astor read and digested the EIP Report, contacted the authors of the EIP Report for comment, contacted other individuals for comment, submitted her draft article to her editors for review and approval, and finalized her story.

Using Chairs of Journalism bought by the Knight Foundation for left-wing political operatives at Stanford and other universities, the Election Integrity Partnership is laundering the reputation of Stanford to help pass off opinion blog posts funded by billionaire tech titan Craig Newman(Craigslist) and dark moneyed interests in the NYT as reliable sources to help "fortify" the 2020 election results. The false claims made by these third parties, legitimized by academia, were scooped up by their partners in the NYT and other media outlets to delegitimize proof of voter fraud. Afterward, "Big Tech" companies bolstered the "debunking" and censored the stories featuring proof of voter fraud. The division of labor and propaganda supply chain were orchestrated by groups such as the Election Integrity Partnership. The Election Integrity Partnership and similar groups introduced themselves four months before the 2020 election, meaning their incorporation and staffing occurred at least seven months before the election, their financing and conception at least twelve months before the election. How did these organizations know that voter fraud would be a serious issue and take a side an entire year before the election? For the first time, the public is getting a look at what the infamous Time Magazine article called "The Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election.

just sort of interesting

Sterility in rats and primates. Coincidence... I think not! Still think it's not possibly population control on a global scale?

Tin Hat on....

remember when joe switched parties to team weinstein and choid to avoid being prosecuted? maybe just a coincidence.

ZilFZap5.jpeg
How does it feel to have me living rent free up there? Do I come into your dreams and steal your sleep? What do I look like when I do it? Good hair day or no?

Going after Grandmas that toured the Capitol, while doing NOTHING (?) in regards to all the riots, tracking down BLM antifa paid actors for their roles in destruction and city burning.

We are truly fucked!

Last edited:

This is the same Chris Wray FBI that ignores warnings about mass shooters, ignored Hunter Biden’s numerous criminal actions that were documented on his laptop that they tried to hide from the American public, John Kerry’s treasonous acts with Iran, or the billions of dollars of damage caused by organized BLM-antifa terrorists.

But they go after grandma!

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
I don't disagree with you at all about those points on education, though I do think school boards are far more culpable than teachers unions. The unions take what they can get, the boards make all that taking possible. And you would probably be shocked to know my connections to that fight, lol.

I have no idea what you mean by pretending I am one of the good guys. I don't shade my opinions, and I am open about my votes, both recently and historically.

Still interested in how I am a fake Jew. It is quite a charge, especially coming from a devotee of Joooooos ruling the world theories. Seems like you don't want to answer. As you would say, hmmm, I wonder what that means.
EDIT: sorry, i am glad you agree and hope you can help.
i know many teachers (more than 3 dozen) and have several in my family, most of which moved to private schools.

Hey,

Just put choid in ignore. All he is doing is baiting you guys and yall are falling for it. If yall put him on ignore, he WILL go away.

He likes getting under your skin and yall oblige him.

Just my .02 worth.

Doc

Hey,

Just put choid in ignore. All he is doing is baiting you guys and yall are falling for it. If yall put him on ignore, he WILL go away.

He likes getting under your skin and yall oblige him.

Just my .02 worth.

Doc
nah, i want somebody to try to convince me i am wrong. ignoring people turns a forum into a useless circle jerk and i would rather hear them out.
besides, i like to argue and believe it can sharpen your own arguments by making them over and over again. :p

Reactions: Doc68
These are grown adults, that clearly have never had to prepare a meal for themselves. Its pretty sad. By fourth grade, I was making all the weekday family dinners since both of my parents worked.
my mom passed when i was twelve and i was the cook after my sister got married, but luckily my mom got all the kids to help cook as soon as we were tall enough. of course, most of it was prep work, like grinding the crusts into breadcrumbs after they dried in the oven or peeling things,

my friend married a girl with a college degree that had never cooked anything but eggs and toast. she grew up rich.
my brother married a girl that couldn't cook because grandma did all the cooking in her house growing up.

big,

these are more choids.

Defendants admit that researchers from Stanford University and the University of Washington published a blog post about the Video on September 29th as part of a joint project called the "Election Integrity Partnership[.]" ... Ms. Astor received an embargoed copy of the EIP Report before it was published ... after receiving a copy of the EIP Report — and before the publication of the September 29, 2020 article titled "Project Veritas Video was a 'Coordinated Disinformation Campaign,' Researchers Say" — Ms. Astor read and digested the EIP Report, contacted the authors of the EIP Report for comment, contacted other individuals for comment, submitted her draft article to her editors for review and approval, and finalized her story.

Using Chairs of Journalism bought by the Knight Foundation for left-wing political operatives at Stanford and other universities, the Election Integrity Partnership is laundering the reputation of Stanford to help pass off opinion blog posts funded by billionaire tech titan Craig Newman(Craigslist) and dark moneyed interests in the NYT as reliable sources to help "fortify" the 2020 election results. The false claims made by these third parties, legitimized by academia, were scooped up by their partners in the NYT and other media outlets to delegitimize proof of voter fraud. Afterward, "Big Tech" companies bolstered the "debunking" and censored the stories featuring proof of voter fraud. The division of labor and propaganda supply chain were orchestrated by groups such as the Election Integrity Partnership. The Election Integrity Partnership and similar groups introduced themselves four months before the 2020 election, meaning their incorporation and staffing occurred at least seven months before the election, their financing and conception at least twelve months before the election. How did these organizations know that voter fraud would be a serious issue and take a side an entire year before the election? For the first time, the public is getting a look at what the infamous Time Magazine article called "The Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election.

When do we march?

Reactions: oneshot86
my mom passed when i was twelve and i was the cook after my sister got married, but luckily my mom got all the kids to help cook as soon as we were tall enough. of course, most of it was prep work, like grinding the crusts into breadcrumbs after they dried in the oven or peeling things,

my friend married a girl with a college degree that had never cooked anything but eggs and toast. she grew up rich.
my brother married a girl that couldn't cook because grandma did all the cooking in her house growing up.
I would have figured grandma would have taught that girl how to take care of herself at some point.

I would have figured grandma would have taught that girl how to take care of herself at some point.
they had a big family, and here was always warm torillas and homemade refried beans on the stove.
i suspect maybe her older sisters might have spent more time in the kitchen.

Reactions: HMRamateur
FBI raid with full tactical presence in 3, 2.........never mind.
to be fair, at least they are looking into it, but i must suspect this could be from a direct request from the mayor.
these elites are very quick to elicit protections they would deny to the rest of us.