• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

1671379602783.png

Dislike this guy --he killed it being pro vax.. but still once and awhile he'll spit something good out.

Actually they cemented it long before with their fucking Pedo drag queen's story hour

1671379697883.png

Same as UK. This is not "normal" strep. My spiney senses tell me this has been lab-manipulated. Plus antibiotic shortage. Plus weakened immune systems form masking and social distancing.

Cobra Tate discussed this with his poisoned apple analogy. Satanic Karma says that if they tell you what they are doing and you don't resist, you are willingly accepting it and therefore they cannot be judged for it.

The x files final episode was may of 2002. The patriot act was only a few months old.
I did not try to look up the date for that episode

Reactions: UKDslayer
Rest easy guys, it's all coming out soon. Sit back, relax, its all gonna be OK.

Qanons are saying the dEcLaSsss iS cOMiNgGgGng SoOn!1!11!!! and St. Donnie Trump is preparing his followers.

Screenshot_20221218_203103_Telegram.jpg

Rest easy guys, it's all coming out soon. Sit back, relax, its all gonna be OK.

Qanons are saying the dEcLaSsss iS cOMiNgGgGng SoOn!1!11!!! and St. Donnie Trump is preparing his followers.

View attachment 8024332

If only.

From some trusted sources (Robert Barnes) I've heard that Qnon is CIA misinfo/propo machine. Who the fuck really knows anymore.