• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Um, because they're fucking delusional retards.... ? I dunno. Just my guess w/o having read the piece.

It's worth the read. In fact, chuckleworthy.........:):LOL:

Um, because they're fucking delusional retards.... ? I dunno. Just my guess w/o having read the piece.

Starbucks tards.. correct. They're in for a rude awakening.

In the Yugo civil war, Selco mentions the people in rural areas did fine. Inside the city he was at(and it was one of the worst- surrounded by Yugoslav federal military, shelled daily and snipers sent in regularly for over a year), the people who ended up taking over fairly quickly were the criminals/black market dealers. They were the ones accustomed to obtaining items in unconventional ways and consequently were the ones who ended up becoming the suppliers of food, ammo, etc. Roving gangs with women sex slaves for sale in cages was a thing. Entire police departments became armed robbery gangs. He watched a pregnant woman kill two dudes with AK's who were trying to kidnap her, she was unarmed. Ran and threw them over a balcony.

Sounds pretty fun.

And when it was all over.. those "black market dealers" ended up becoming mayors and governors.

1671296309348.png

I was in a grocery store recently - 3 people patiently waiting with their carts for this late 30ish lady and her 3 daughters to politely move - I finally spoke up, they clearly did not understand English, and one of the daughter looked up on my third "excuse us". I watched them load up into a brand new 80K SUV. How?? We know. Part of the plan. I want in on this gig, or one of them.

Last edited:

I was in a grocery store recently - 3 people patiently waiting with their carts for this late 30ish lady and her 3 daughters to politely move - I finally spoke up, they clearly did not understand English, and one of the daughter looked up on my third "excuse us". I watched them load up into a brand new 80K SUV. How?? We know. Part of the plan. I want in on this gig, or one of them.
Oh, you’re already “in on it”. Just on the wrong end of “it”. Join the club.

Last edited:

Reactions: gigamortis

And none have been required to be jabbed, insuring their procreation.

lol, maybe 5 idiots for each venue?

The documentary debuted on more than 120 screens over the weekend but garnered less than $10,000 dollars across all theaters, coming in 33rd place overall at the box office.

The debut of those communist titties will gross more than that when her sex tape leaks 😂

There was a pic in this thread of the designer for balenciaga holding two fake-blood soaked baby mannequins. My could hardly believe it when I told her. I can’t find it anywhere. Anybody can help?

There was a pic in this thread of the designer for balenciaga holding two fake-blood soaked baby mannequins. My could hardly believe it when I told her. I can’t find it anywhere. Anybody can help?
Thought that was Madonna holding the babes covered in blood..?

Either way, they're all satanic fucks doing the bidding of their small hat overlords.

“It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself in a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.”
—Theodore Roosevelt
Speech at the Sorbonne, Paris, April 23, 1910

Musk is no fucking savior. That's not courage, it's a business plan.

That was the Baalenciaga designer LottoV...Its above in that video.

Reactions: theLBC