• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

BFDB946B-0782-42B0-A4B4-3703B15E3D65.jpeg
6918C48C-C05D-482D-83D7-368910912413.jpeg

If true, very sad.

Fact is 50% of the population isn't going to care, in fact they would support it.

Media has gotten people so whipped up about gays, trans, men in women's sports, immigration, covid etc, that it's irreconcilable. The 2 sides hate each other and what's even more interesting is how one side is even splintered even further, while the other is in lock-step. Hmm 🙄. And how the previous mentioned issues noted above are divided at party lines.

Coincidence I'm sure lol....

It's a means to an end, everything is fair game. We are being intentionally distracted and divided.

• Sad
Reactions: theLBC
Fuck that white privileged shit! I have to get up in the morning to go to work to support all the free shit army.

Solid US study proves that the more jabbed you are, the more likely you will catch the 'rona.
Did Sean Penn get the message?

In my state, prior to the vaccine, the average age of death from COVID was like 82.

In other words if you died of Covid you exceeded the nations average age of death.

The stat was so non-sensical in light of the measures being adopted the state eventually hid it and stopped reporting it.

Guessing since the shot average age of death has decreased.

Lends credence to the claim the bio warfare was not the contagion but the cure.

Fuck that filthy fuck….
Jewish Penns. Not all Penns in America are of English origin. Some Penns were German from Bavaria, arriving at different times in the 19th century.

One Russian Jewish immigrant family in Massachusetts in the early 1900’s changed their name from Pinon to Penn. Their son was Leo Penn, an actor and director blacklisted during the McCarthy era. He had three sons, the most well-known being the actor Sean Penn. Also from Russian Jewish parents, but this time in Philadelphia, was the film director Arthur Penn.

The Republican senators who betrayed their own party and the American people include:

Blunt,
Boozman,
Capito,
Collins,
Cornyn,
Cotton,
Graham,
Grassley,
Hyde-Smith,
McConnell,
Moran,
Murkowski,
Portman,
Romney,
Rounds,
Rubio,
Shelby,
Thune,
Tuberville,
Wicker
Young.
I can't believe Bill Cassidy is not included in this list of traitors.