• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Newer knew you get arrested for trespassing when Airline fucks up and leaves you stranded

https://www.today.com/news/nashville-officer-trespassing-southwest-rcna63579

Juan Brown did a good video this morning about the Southwest airline meltdown. Apparently at Nashville, folks were extremely upset and causing a ruckus. Their flights were canceled therefore they no longer had tickets. Used that as a basis to remove them before it turned full 0100 Saturday waffle house. I mean....it was mostly peaceful...what's the problem?

Newer knew you get arrested for trespassing when Airline fucks up and leaves you stranded

https://www.today.com/news/nashville-officer-trespassing-southwest-rcna63579

The SW people at the gate aren’t in a position to aid the stranded passengers, and they need the seating at the gates for the next flights‘ passengers - who may or may not be the same people who got stranded there.

They are forcing the passengers out of the secure area and sending them back to the ticket counter for resolution. Once they get a new ticket they can (will have to) go back through screening to get to the gates again..... with a ticket that is valid.

I don’t blame the stranded passengers for being frustrated, but that’s how it has to be handled.

Reactions: theLBC
At ORD, the AA customer service counter/area is inside the secure area. You can fix/obtain tickets generally from anywhere, including on your phone... No reason, in-of-itself, to force people back outside of the secure area.
You either made that up, or somebody is spewing bullshit.

Standard outfit for someone on suicide watch in jail.

Have had more than a few arrive from county on those.
Why save them at all when we can save taxpayers a fortune by letting them kill themselves. Do we really need to find out the motive and here him say I felt like killing them, I mean learning that will not prevent another wack job from killing another human. Justice would be to make sure he's the perp then let the Fathers of the slain students stab him to death or they can have someone stand in for them to do the stabbing.

Reactions: gigamortis
Why save them at all when we can save taxpayers a fortune by letting them kill themselves. Do we really need to find out the motive and here him say I felt like killing them, I mean learning that will not prevent another wack job from killing another human. Justice would be to make sure he's the perp then let the Fathers of the slain students stab him to death or they can have someone stand in for them to do the stabbing.

No idea.
Dont really care.

It is unlikely he is the perp anyways.

Just the McVeigh of this story to cover the news while other stuff happens.

Reactions: babyguppy
photo_2022-12-31_09-33-08.jpg

photo_2022-12-31_09-33-11.jpg

photo_2022-12-31_09-33-12.jpg

photo_2022-12-31_09-33-13.jpg

You know what caused this? Stupid morons who never took shop class and can’t tell the difference or take the time to investigate the difference between a 3/8 bolt and a 10mm one. I don’t know how many times I have seen dudes struggling with this.

Don’t be stupid. Going to metric will not fix stupid.

You know what caused this? Stupid morons who never took shop class and can’t tell the difference or take the time to investigate the difference between a 3/8 bolt and a 10mm one. I don’t know how many times I have seen dudes struggling with this.

Don’t be stupid. Going to metric will not fix stupid.
you know where you can still find the IMPERIAL system of nuts and bolts?
ON THE MOON.....

and last question.
If satellites can take pictures of this from space
US-sat-images.jpg

how come the best picture of this
apollo15lunarroverjpg.jpeg

is this
R.4079a4a93fc88e9edd98189054a7d338

asking for a friend :)

And that is the way it should be. The People need to act on their own behalf. The members of the military have to decide which side they are on. Orders only apply if you obey them. The People need to know the ones that do Are the enemy... Might suck but it's the only way. If they do nothing their Grandchildren will pay the price of their cowardness. Same here too BTW. In their defence they are not armed as well as we are. We have far less of an excuse.

This right here. "Clearing mass protests" sounds like an activity where a lot of close physical contact is involved. A perfect chance to rearrange a lot of peoples' internal organs.

"LOL hehe, did that guy just throw a weak ass punch at me?................. Oh no, oh God, why are my intestines coming out everywhere? Oh God, I should have told my family I loved them before I went to work today for a Lula paycheck. Oh God, I am dying..."

SCHF54_LS1R.jpg

Communism needs to be resisted and then eradicated by any and all means necessary.

you know where you can still find the IMPERIAL system of nuts and bolts?
ON THE MOON.....

and last question.
If satellites can take pictures of this from space
US-sat-images.jpg

how come the best picture of this
apollo15lunarroverjpg.jpeg

is this
R.4079a4a93fc88e9edd98189054a7d338

asking for a friend :)
Well… satellites are 200-1200 miles above earth. The moon is 238,900 miles away. Pretty logical.

Biden is an unelected unconstitutional and therefore illegal president according article 2, section 1 of the constitution. He cannot issue a legal order, policy, or appointment. The military men, police, and politicians including state and local all swore an oath to defend against such a thing, but yet they all follow orders, policy, and procedure handed down by criminals and push through the destruction of the republic from top to bottom. Do not hold an employee of an an illegal criminal organization to any kind of standard or high regard as it is foolish at this point. Unfortunately their allegiance is to the state whether legal or not.
On this site are many of the people who could effectively take come sort of action about this stuff. But, all I see is bitching and comments to “vote harder”. Why aren’t those who have the skills and experience leading? I could spit into the wind to watch it splitter on my face, but what good would that do?

On this site are many of the people who could effectively take come sort of action about this stuff. But, all I see is bitching and comments to “vote harder”. Why aren’t those who have the skills and experience leading? I could spit into the wind to watch it splitter on my face, but what good would that do?
Not today fed……

Not today fed……
Not suggesting people lead a revolution, but many / most have no idea how to fight back other than “voting harder”.

It is pretty damn obvious when millions protesting for 2 months in Brazil over an obviously fake election does nothing, that normal people have no idea what could work.

Reactions: Emerson0311
0E740787-C2E8-45CB-90B6-21A5D2EFE164.jpeg

47D731D5-C4E0-4589-8895-7E93FABA9820.jpeg

Not suggesting people lead a revolution, but many / most have no idea how to fight back other than “voting harder”.

It is pretty damn obvious when millions protesting for 2 months in Brazil over an obviously fake election does nothing, that normal people have no idea what could work.
Here, this was meant for you.

1672526162518.jpeg

"Vote Harder"
download - 2022-12-31T173718.227.jpeg

Why would it matter if i were a fed, which I’m not? Ain’t nobody doing anything but moaning and posting memes. I don’t recall a militia from the other side whacking a bunch of people. They had a strategy, which was obviously well coordinated. We have no strategy other than to whine about ‘back in the day’.

• Haha
Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Why would it matter if i were a fed, which I’m not? Ain’t nobody doing anything but moaning and posting memes. I don’t recall a militia from the other side whacking a bunch of people. They had a strategy, which was obviously well coordinated. We have no strategy other than to whine about ‘back in the day’.
That's what a fed would say.....

Plus you sound vaccinated.....

Doc