• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Jihadist terrorism alive and well in NYC.
American kids so disillusioned and demoralized by this country looking for the only thing that seems to have a value system and stands by it…….

Reactions: OldSalty2
  • Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r
HTApux5Uu3nF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: gigamortis
Them people keep voting these morons into office. All that is left is to let them starve from their own idiocracy. Give evolution a chance. Survival of the fittest is not about how many bench presses you can do. It's about how smart you can be to survive and use technology. I see none of that coming from California. Sad thing, I was born in California but, to be fair, it was a different world back then. How do I say that I am old?

My driver's license is 00000001.

Them people keep voting these morons into office. All that is left is to let them starve from their own idiocracy. Give evolution a chance. Survival of the fittest is not about how many bench presses you can do. It's about how smart you can be to survive and use technology. I see none of that coming from California. Sad thing, I was born in California but, to be fair, it was a different world back then. How do I say that I am old?

My driver's license is 00000001.
Moses is that you ?

UK woman arresting for praying silently, not blocking entrance, not interacting with people, just for praying outside an abortion center:

I, for one, will be praying that the lady prayer-warrior will be acquitted and permitted to go back there whenever she wishes to petition the Lord of Hosts to save those babies as well as the mothers.