• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Do they ever stop with the bs?

56D6FA50-3A78-4507-9C61-AE8354F83F0A.jpeg.jpg

HOLY FUCK

CHAT GPT

This is part of the great reset technology. The NWO has created this and will use it to enslave humanity. They just need to finish it up (and it's close) then it will be unleashed. I've been trying to warn y'all for a while. Everything the NWO has been driving towards for decades depends on this technology and they are almost ready.

How long until it becomes racist?
Who’s to say AI isn’t already racist.
It would seem that artificial intelligence now has the intellectual capacity of every human brain that has ever been born on the face of the Earth, and every human brain that ever will be born until the end of time.

Last edited:
Who’s to say AI isn’t already racist.
It would seem that artificial intelligence now has the intellectual capacity of every human brain that has ever been born on the face of the Earth, and every human brain that ever will be born until the end of time.
If Hollywood has taught us anything when AI becomes racist, it’s usually against all humans

Last edited:
I've been asked to run for a seat on the county school board. I can't run away from this offer fast enough. There's only 1 other conservative sitting on the board and the rest are she and he Karens.

I can't see me at my age, doing that amount of fighting...

I understand the sentiment but that is the reason why school boards are so screwed up. We need good people on the board and it is one of the few areas in which individuals can cause change (for better or worse).

If you don't have the time that is understandable as that is my current issue as well.

Reactions: plong
I understand the sentiment but that is the reason why school boards are so screwed up. We need good people on the board and it is one of the few areas in which individuals can cause change (for better or worse).

If you don't have the time that is understandable as that is my current issue as well.

I've been going to all sorts of meetings, sign standouts, political stuff.

Some has been successful, some hasn't.

Where it has worked is local.

The group has converged on local health board and school board meetings mostly to stop mask/Covid mandates.

The sudden overwhelming presence of concerned citizens overwhelms the three nerds that typically conduct their business in the vacuum of their own presence.

It sucks to do, but it works.

I've been going to all sorts of meetings, sign standouts, political stuff.

Some has been successful, some hasn't.

Where it has worked is local.

The group has converged on local health board and school board meetings mostly to stop mask/Covid mandates.

The sudden overwhelming presence of concerned citizens overwhelms the three nerds that typically conduct their business in the vacuum of their own presence.

It sucks to do, but it works.

Local is the way to go. The clown show only gets worse as the level of government increases.

What a farce, chase down social media comments but go blind to grooming/rape.

R

There HAS to be a shitload of cold case murders and disappearances all of the UK by this point, a result of people taking out the trash themselves. There are a lot of unreported rapes in the past, and there are mainly two reasons to why a victim would not report a rape:

1. The victim is thoroughly terrified and intimidated of what might happen to her if she told, or from shame.

2. The family of the victim already knew who the perp is, and decided to not report it so they will not be suspected when the father or male sibling corners the perp one night outside a grocery store and relieves him of his earthly burdens via 6 inch blade through the carotid artery and voice box.

Last edited:
There HAS to be a shitload of cold case murders and disapeearances all of the UK by this point, a result of people taking out the trash themselves. There are a lot of unreported rapes in the past, and there are mainly two reasons to why a victim would not report a rape:

1. The victim is thoroughly terrified and intimidated of what might happen to her if she told, or from shame.

2. The family of the victim already knew who the perp is, and decided to not report it so they will not be suspected when the father or male sibling corners the perp one night outside a grocery store and relieves him of his earthly burdens via 6 inch blade through the carotid artery and voice box.
Possibly, I'd say they are so beaten down they continue to rely on their complicit bobbies.

R

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Remember the other day... well, here's the spin
Like anyone knew it was a fake gun.. A fake gun has never stopped a cop from shooting someone.
"No charges have been filed - YET"

Cops search for vigilante who fired eight bullets into thief's back and one 'execution-style' into his head​

66323379-11611751-The_man_s_vehicle_is_a_1970s_or_80s_model_pickup_truck_with_no_b-m-8_1673183009915.jpg

Remember the other day... well, here's the spin
Like anyone knew it was a fake gun.. A fake gun has never stopped a cop from shooting someone.
"No charges have been filed - YET"

Cops search for vigilante who fired eight bullets into thief's back and one 'execution-style' into his head​

66323379-11611751-The_man_s_vehicle_is_a_1970s_or_80s_model_pickup_truck_with_no_b-m-8_1673183009915.jpg
The police have no business speaking to this man. They should move the fuck on. It’s a damn shame and should be a crime in of itself that they are pasting his photo and truck all over to track him down. These cops work for the most corrupt city in the country and should focus their resources inwards but they won’t considering the real criminals sign their paycheck. Protect and serve my ass. Sick shit.

He went to Epstein's Island too...
Literally 3 seconds of looking at the tweet is all it took to know this was satire sketch on an unfunny comedy show.

I don't know anything about his connection to Epstein but let's try and be a little more honest than the lefties